October 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I tried this because of its popularity, but I was very disappointed. I found the formula too wet, not buildable and flaky. It didn't do anything for my lashes, let alone volumize like it claims to. It's a good price so it's worth trying, as it does work for so many people, but it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by hazel0745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this while at Duane Reed's in NYC, and did a impulse buy, I figured for $3 it couldn't be that bad of a mascara. I originally heard of it from videos on YouTube and since those people seemed to rave about it, ehhh why not give it a go. I will admit, it is a bit on the wet side for a formula, but after a week of using it, its slowly starting to dry up and become easier to use. My only complaint is that I couldn't find this in WP, so I have to careful on the day I'm wearing my contacts and need to use drops in my eyes. Other than that, 2 thin coats of this bad boy and I have long and voluminizied lashes. So for the price, I would totally repurchase! I would compare the kind of length/volume it gave me to L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, except the brushes are different, so I wouldn't call this a dupe. Either way, great mascara, it doesn't flake on me, it smudges on a tiny bit, but with careful application I can avoid that, and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Amypeacemanchester

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard about this mascara off Lauren Curtis on YouTube!! After reading so many mixed reviews I thought I would decide myself. I got 3 bottles for £10 so was impressed. The mascara is very wet and takes a while to dry but you can keep applying to lengthen lashes which I liked and the volume it created was fabulous. One of the best I have used and would continue to buy it, even though this is made harder because it's not available to buy in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Dollface02501

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara!!! I have stocked up on this since i have to have it shiped to my country. Its soo amazing, only one coat is enough for daytime. Love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Emmiloves

This is my HG mascara. Although in my country this can't be purchased (I have to have it shipped) the smallness off the brush allows you to get right to the root for stunning long, black lashes. Great for nighttime effect. I do have to say you have to be careful with clumping but with good careful strokes this is the best mascara I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another vote for this excellent mascara. It curls, lengthens, thickens -- and best of all, *stays.* It's held up for me on several super-humid days.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by kmj242

LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have medium straight/slightly curly lashes. I have tried so many mascaras that claim to hold curl and still add volume but also lengthen, and they all were subpar. This mascara is exactly what it says: the best. It holds a curl, separates, lengthens, and volumizes all at once! It is so affordable ($3) for a product that is comparable to Bobbi Brown, and Benefit. It didn't flake on me, or become dull after the end of the day (school day about 6 hours) and still lasted after I got home. I love this product so much I will FOREVER repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mascara is such a person preference and one person can love a product, while another person hates it.

I tend to like dry formulas that don't clump so I can amp up the coats. I'm looking for volume and curl.

Like many have mentioned, it was way too wet and sloppy the first time I used it. It was also hard to remove. It made my lashes look weighed down and provided no separation.

I waited a week for it to dry and and had the same results. The price and wand are great but the formula did nothing for me. This hopefully isn't one of those reviews where people provide a bad one because they simply didn't understand the product's purpose upon purchase, but a note for those seeing the great reviews, but prefer the type of mascara I described.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two tubes of this mascara after I decided to give it another chance. It does a good job of thickening my lashes, however it does make it clumpy very easily. It is also hard to take off with make up remover. I use baby oil and when I go to wash my face with water, that is when most of the mascara comes off. I'm guessing this mascara must be water based.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by felicitykeir

Love this so much! bought it off beautyjoint for AUD 3 or 4 dollars and it is amazing. Didn't like it at first, but after a couple of tries it is by far one of my favourite mascaras, really strong black pigment, so separating and makes your lashes really long and curled. Such good value for money