October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

Foundations - Avon - Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Price, packaging, buy it again?
Avon’s Ideal Flawless foundation cost me less than $10 during one of Avon’s special sales. I was worried about picking a shade based on swatch pictures from an Avon book but I took the plunge anyway. I was lucky in that the shade I picked was a near perfect. My shade is in Natural Beige.
This foundation comes in a 30 ml bottle and it has a pump! I really appreciate it when companies invest in good packaging because it does matter! When it comes to liquid foundations it is a lot easier and more hygienic to have a pump bottle – listen up cosmetic companies, we, your most valued costumers really do love pumps! – You only need a small dollop of this foundation to work it into the face. Coverage is better than I expected. I would say this is a light to medium coverage foundation. I had no problems getting it to cover my discoloration issues but I don’t have a lot of discoloration or acne to start with.
This is not, however, a long wearing foundation. I would say this is more appropriate for short term use, let’s say 5 to7 hours at the most. I usually wear my foundations for long work hours so naturally I judge the life of my foundations towards the end of my shifts. My T-zone was shiny within 5 hours of wear. It is true that the feel of it is very light, almost like you are not wearing foundation at all, and the formula delivers well in terms of moderate coverage. But this foundation is not ideal for those who have heavy discoloration or acne; it just doesn’t tackle those problems well.
Even thou I think this is a decent product I would not buy it again. This foundation goes into my “go for quick errands” foundation pile, and it isn’t the best in that category for me.
Thank you for reading my reviews and have fun with makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by oldfield86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product says full coverage but I've found other foundations that cover much better. Tends to dry skin out worse and doesn't last all day. Its more of a medium coverage foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Lalolalol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Is it ideal? yes! is it flawless? yes! is it my HG foundation? umm YEAH!

I was planning on purchasing this foundation the day mister Gossmakeupartist (the man of my life lol) recommended it on youtube. I think that guy made a lot of us try this thing on (Avon! you owe him at least a thank you!!).. Anyway! At first I thought it was too expensive for an Avon foundation. After all it's not Channel duh! so I waited and waited and waited and FINALLY they made a discount on it annnnd da daaa! I bought it and it's just the best thing that has ever happened to me lol

Now.. let's not exaggerate. The reason I loved this product is that it made me forget every single foundation I have ever used before!
...............................................
The good things:
1) the package is so spot on (doesn't remind me of any Chanel foundation bottle! not even the "perfection lumière" chanel foundation! AT ALL! loool) but I don't care, it has a pump so it's great in my eyes!
2) You don't have to use a lot of product to get your whole face done! I think this bottle is gonna last for a decade!
3) it's so oh so smooth! your skin is gonna fall in love with it! like it's so gentle and soft! and makes your skin instantly softer! amazing. Magic!
4) It covers well. Not 100% (which I'm not looking for!). Let's say it covers 80%.. it is more unifying than covering if you know what I mean! if you have red spots or blemishes it will cover them. But if you have a huge pimple the size of Russia, no, it won't make it disappear! and honestly? what foundation can do that?
5) Does it last? Yes. And if you add a little powder on top of it, it will last for days! (you want that? Eww! please wash your face!) What was I saying? Yes it lasts and the soft touch lasts too.. It made me fall in love with me!
The negative points:

-this has to do more with me! It's winter, and my combination skin tends to get dry in winter. And the first time I used it I didn't moisturize before so my face became really really really dry! like VERY! so if you are like me MOISTURIZE before using this baby please.
.................................................
That's all! If you are looking for a soft-natural-girl-next-door look buy it!! But when it's on sale.. always on sale with Avon all right? Doesn't hurt to savee a little money! it's really worth it! Chanel who???
................................................
xoxo Lolitagirl ;)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by brownspize

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product! I'm very impressed by Avon....this foundation is just the best I've tried thus far and I've tried practically all the high end foundations out there! Goes on smoothly, has great coverage and feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face....I love love love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: Ivory

Pros:
Good range of shades.
Good amount of product for price.
SPF 15.
Medium coverage.
Covers spots/pimples fairly well.

Cons:
Has to be blended quickly as it dries quickly.
Not great for dry skin as it can look flaky.
Sets into fine lines a little.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by oogg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this foundation for a while now,lets say 2 month in a raw i got it as a gift from my mom and before using it i took a quick look at MUA and i read some good reviews so i decided to give it a go. I got it in the lightest shade which was a good match and since I m nc20 to25 this could b a draw back to paler girls out there. It is provided by a pump and a glass container which is not exactly safe if u r on the go. It is slightly oily so it may b not good for girls with oily skin. I noticed that it slides onthe skin probably due to silicon which i didnt exactly like becose it takes a bit more effort to blend. However, it has med to full coverage and gives a dewy finish also no noticable transfer and very good staying power. I ll not buy it again cose i think the best foundation is still out there

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by hayeda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice foundation since it gives quite a natural look while maintaining a medium to full coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin either. The glass bottle packaging with pump is very also very convenient. However I believe that this has some silicones in it since it has some slip while putting on (which I believe is what makes it go on so smooth), but the downside of this is that if you have oily skin (or areas) the coverage will disintegrate in those areas in a few hours. So I would recommend this foundation for those with dry skin, but those with combination or oily skin would find this product unreliable for use over the day. Recently I have been mixing this with Avon's Extralasting foundation, which has a thicker and more lasting texture. This way I get the natural finish of this foundation with the staying power of the other. Best of both worlds. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by michaelabuutlerxo

bought this product because it was full coverage, it was full coverage, i love the way this foundation feels on my skin feels so natural and covers every flaw, too bad their lightest shade is way to dark, light isnt even ivory its more tan then anything

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasArmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually quite like this. It's quite drying without a moisturiser underneath and provides quite good coverage. The pump means it's airtight so lasts longer than usual foundations, and overall it's pretty good. It has a wide range of shades - even for my porcelain skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by mandy117

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is great foundation! To me, it works just as well as Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light but for much less money. It also looks more invisible. I got my first bottle on sale for $8.99 and my second for $11. What a deal!