Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation

3.4

Active: Titanium Dioxide (2.58%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alumina, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone-11, Boron Nitride, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Talc, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Methicone, Laureth-12, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides, Mica/CI 77019, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163.

on 6/26/2013 3:50:00 AM

I took a chance on this foundation over a year ago as it was on offer in Avon & I'm really glad I did. I've tried quite a few foundations (liquid, mousse etc.) but this is the one that has suited me most. I do think the coverage doesn't last as long as it should for the price & I always find that the pump stops working after a while but it goes on nicely especially if you, like me, prefer a matte finish. I buy two at once when they're on offer for 2 for £12 & they last quite a while. I'm still on my first bottle; I bought them a few months ago & I wear make up daily for my job.

on 6/25/2013 10:19:00 AM

Fantastic foundation- it really surprised me! Great medium coverage (in my opinion, leaning towards a heavy medium coverage) which blends really well. It has become my go-to foundation and the one which rarely lets me down. Will definitely be re-purchasing!

on 6/6/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

- very natural colour, blended seamlessly with my skin tone as it has a yellow not pink undertone (I bought the ivory)

- very smooth soft texture, it's like a cross between a liquid and mousse, easily blended it with my fingers

- I have quite clear skin but I didn't feel the need to add concealer after applying, even under the eyes, it really covered my pores well

- it is easily buildable, even when I applied heavy layer in the evening over the small amount I had been wearing that day, my skin still looked like skin, it didn't look or feel caked on or heavy which I love, I don't really fell like i'm wearing much

- i prefer a more natural/dewy finish - if you prefer a very matte finish I wouldn't recommend this

- like most foundations it does show up dryness so I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin

also smells great!

I got this as a gift and i've always been sceptical as to how good avon products actually are so i definitely wanted to give this a go. This foundation covered every blemish, discolouration on my skin, everything, it's truly brilliant at covering everything so i can see why theyve given it the name 'flawless'! My only fault with this is that its very very heavy coverage and i was oily after less than an hour despite applying a lot of powder to set it and it stayed very oily, i also found i had a few more blemishes than usual since i started wearing this.

on 5/7/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is literally my holy grail foundation. It has perfect coverage as it covers all the redness around my nose and pretty much kills the look of my blemishes. It blends really well with a sponge or foundation brush. It does give a flawless finish. It has got a slight shimmer in it but I didn't notice that until like 2 months into using it and it doesn't really make a difference to me, it just adds a natural glow/slightly dewy finish. I would definitely recommend it to other people, it's an awesome foundation and I will be repurchasing once I'm all out, which is soon.

on 4/23/2013 11:59:00 AM

This was the worst foundation i have ever tried. I didnt see the part where it said "reapply after 2 hours". It gets shiny even after an hour. Will never buy again.

on 2/28/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Price, packaging, buy it again?
Avon’s Ideal Flawless foundation cost me less than $10 during one of Avon’s special sales. I was worried about picking a shade based on swatch pictures from an Avon book but I took the plunge anyway. I was lucky in that the shade I picked was a near perfect. My shade is in Natural Beige.
This foundation comes in a 30 ml bottle and it has a pump! I really appreciate it when companies invest in good packaging because it does matter! When it comes to liquid foundations it is a lot easier and more hygienic to have a pump bottle – listen up cosmetic companies, we, your most valued costumers really do love pumps! – You only need a small dollop of this foundation to work it into the face. Coverage is better than I expected. I would say this is a light to medium coverage foundation. I had no problems getting it to cover my discoloration issues but I don’t have a lot of discoloration or acne to start with.
This is not, however, a long wearing foundation. I would say this is more appropriate for short term use, let’s say 5 to7 hours at the most. I usually wear my foundations for long work hours so naturally I judge the life of my foundations towards the end of my shifts. My T-zone was shiny within 5 hours of wear. It is true that the feel of it is very light, almost like you are not wearing foundation at all, and the formula delivers well in terms of moderate coverage. But this foundation is not ideal for those who have heavy discoloration or acne; it just doesn’t tackle those problems well.
Even thou I think this is a decent product I would not buy it again. This foundation goes into my “go for quick errands” foundation pile, and it isn’t the best in that category for me.
Thank you for reading my reviews and have fun with makeup

on 2/11/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Product says full coverage but I've found other foundations that cover much better. Tends to dry skin out worse and doesn't last all day. Its more of a medium coverage foundation.

on 1/5/2013 5:57:00 AM

Is it ideal? yes! is it flawless? yes! is it my HG foundation? umm YEAH!

I was planning on purchasing this foundation the day mister Gossmakeupartist (the man of my life lol) recommended it on youtube. I think that guy made a lot of us try this thing on (Avon! you owe him at least a thank you!!).. Anyway! At first I thought it was too expensive for an Avon foundation. After all it's not Channel duh! so I waited and waited and waited and FINALLY they made a discount on it annnnd da daaa! I bought it and it's just the best thing that has ever happened to me lol

Now.. let's not exaggerate. The reason I loved this product is that it made me forget every single foundation I have ever used before!
...............................................
The good things:
1) the package is so spot on (doesn't remind me of any Chanel foundation bottle! not even the "perfection lumière" chanel foundation! AT ALL! loool) but I don't care, it has a pump so it's great in my eyes!
2) You don't have to use a lot of product to get your whole face done! I think this bottle is gonna last for a decade!
3) it's so oh so smooth! your skin is gonna fall in love with it! like it's so gentle and soft! and makes your skin instantly softer! amazing. Magic!
4) It covers well. Not 100% (which I'm not looking for!). Let's say it covers 80%.. it is more unifying than covering if you know what I mean! if you have red spots or blemishes it will cover them. But if you have a huge pimple the size of Russia, no, it won't make it disappear! and honestly? what foundation can do that?
5) Does it last? Yes. And if you add a little powder on top of it, it will last for days! (you want that? Eww! please wash your face!) What was I saying? Yes it lasts and the soft touch lasts too.. It made me fall in love with me!
The negative points:

-this has to do more with me! It's winter, and my combination skin tends to get dry in winter. And the first time I used it I didn't moisturize before so my face became really really really dry! like VERY! so if you are like me MOISTURIZE before using this baby please.
.................................................
That's all! If you are looking for a soft-natural-girl-next-door look buy it!! But when it's on sale.. always on sale with Avon all right? Doesn't hurt to savee a little money! it's really worth it! Chanel who???
................................................
xoxo Lolitagirl ;)

on 12/11/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great product! I'm very impressed by Avon....this foundation is just the best I've tried thus far and I've tried practically all the high end foundations out there! Goes on smoothly, has great coverage and feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face....I love love love this!