Prada Candy EDP

3.5

Prada Candy is a new fragrance by Prada to be launched in August 2011. The composition includes an elegant mix of musks in the top, a sensual balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin in the heart and sweet modern caramel in the base of the fragrance.

on 12/12/2014 10:15:00 PM

I absolutely adore this scent!! Prada is a warm caramel hug. Sillage is moderate and Longevity is moderate as well. I find that it wears away after about 4 hours but I can still smell it on my clothes the next day. I don't find it cloying or overly sweet at all... I think it's subtle and smells expensive. I wouldn't wear this everyday because of the price tag but when I want to feel a little more put together when running errands or for a date night I pull out Candy. I'm not the best at describing scents but I smell I would say it's a direct gourmand caramel scent with soft musk. Love!!

on 12/10/2014 5:47:00 PM

I didn't want to love this, but I think I do. The top notes are very sweet, but it dries down to a warm, sensuous, comforting musk. Perfect in the cold weather. Plus, I got a "You smell great!" from my husband. I think I will have to get a bottle of this, currently am using a sample from Nordstrom.

on 11/21/2014 3:19:00 PM

I love love love this scent it's a fruity adult smell I feel like most fruity perfumes scream teenager! Lol it's pretty pricey but totally worth it.

on 11/21/2014 2:31:00 PM

I absolutely love Candy. The only reason I won't give it a 5 is because the price is too high for how quickly the scent fades.

on 11/4/2014 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Yuck. This smells cheap and cloyingly sweet!! I couldn't wait to wash it off my wrists after sampling it at Sephora. There is no sophistication in this fragrance for me; it reminded me of the cheap perfumes sold at drugstores.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Im in love w/Prada candy. Seriously, Candy is amazing. The only downfall is the lasting power....3 hours tops..MAYBE. Which is a bummer because I don't want to have to carry this around all day and constantly spray myself, especially considering the price$$$! So while it smells AMAZING, unfortunately once I run out, I won't be purchasing another :(

on 10/13/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this today, and honestly, I'm not exactly sure why I like it so much. I just do. I adore the bottle and the way it looks with my other perfumes. I wear La Vie Este Belle most of the time, and yet I like Prada Candy, too. This is a dark, buttery, caramel treat with a lipstick vibe. The powdery scent makes it tasteful in a non-edible way. La Vie Este Belle is an excellent fit for my personality and yet, so is Prada Candy. Perhaps one is very much my public self, while the other, the Prada, is much more private. If the house was burning down, I would grab them both. Shame, shame on me, but it is the truth.

on 10/13/2014 8:54:00 PM

Migraine in a bottle... For real. I tried it in sephora and went to bed early that night nauseated, pounding headache that wouldn't go away. One spray. If aquolina pink sugar makes you sick this one will too. I can't do these sickly sweet powdery scents anymore. Princess does the same thing to me now and it used to be my favorite. The bottle is pretty I guess?

on 10/11/2014 1:24:00 PM

This perfume is amazing! I really love this perfume and this lasts all day!

on 10/11/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Prada Candy opens with the expected toffee and candy floss and then settles with a dull thud. I understand that candy is supposed to smell like, um, something that Barbie would wear to casual events and perhaps I shouldn't be disappointed; but I am. After about 15 minutes, the candy note still dominates, and a strange musk starts to emerge--a gross synthetic musk that seems to fight with the cloying c-c-c-c-candy. In 20 years, someone is going to write a review and point out that Candy smells so 2011.

Popular Fragrances