October 31, 2014 | 785 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Candy really does smell like Candy. Not jolly ranchers, cotton candy, or or juicy gum Prada's Candy smells like caramel. Dark, rich, caramel. Imagine setting up a fondu pot and melting hundredes of peices of lucsious caramel to dip your goodies in. Imagine the smell of deep caramel filling the restaurant and your senses. Candy is not Pink Sugar in any way, shape or form. It is slightly masculine and could have made a good caramel scent for guys i think. Also, rememeber when Madonna released her CD called Hard Candy? Candy would have been a good scent for her to have had that could have been released in conjunction with the CD. It would have been perfect. It lasts a long time and gets deeper and smokier the longer it stays on your skin. I want Candy. Sweeter than Bon Bon too so Candy is in the lead.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this perfume a lot, which is surprising since I don't like sweet scents all that much. The "sweet" however, is very sensual and mature. It's perfect for fall or winter, with hints of caramel, vanilla and just the right amount of musk that it's not cloying to my senses. Delicious! The best part is, I got it at a steal from Perfumania with a 20% discount.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by mellire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE it!

Unfortunately I'm a poor student, why I can't afford this beauty.
However, whenever I'm in the city...I go to the drug store..and I use it.

It's just too amazing, I'm sorry.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I smelt this perfume in the shop and fell in love with irt however when i got home and sprayed it on my skin it smelt awful. i think it is just my skin it is far too sweet on me and constantly gave me headaches so i ended up giving it to my mum who loves it. the bottle is stunning i just find it far too sweet and strong. however i do like the lighter version in the light pink box

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I am totally obsessed by this fragrance. Like, completely obsessed. Whenever I wear it I look like a huge weirdo because I can't stop smelling my wrist. It basically smells like burnt caramel with a bit of muskiness that makes it so sexy. I have a sample, and I am trying to wait to buy it until the weather grows cooler but I don't know if I will be able to resist!!! If you like gourmand fragrances but don't like fruity/white sugar/simple sweetness and prefer a more complex sort of sweet then you should check this out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I really like this scent. I dislike a lot of scents on my skin, even when I love the scent on others. Florals give me a headache quite often, I find patchouli disgusting on my skin, heavy musk gives me a headache as well, etc. I love the sweetness of this scent and love that it's not super sweet and edible like Hanae Mori and the like. Although I find scents like that do smell delicious, they don't make me feel sexy. Prada Candy is a grown up, sexy scent for those who love sweet scents, IMO. The benzoin mixed with the caramel is the best of both worlds-sweet and sexy. I just wish the lasting power was better. That is my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I'm liking my sample of this, as I had tried it before in Sephora, and it didn't stand out to me then. It's kind of a warm heady sweet scent, not really a sugar cotton candy, but more like a warm vanilla. It is slightly reminiscent of Dior Addict to me, and I might consider purchasing it. Like others said, it is high priced so I'll be using my bath stuff up for now instead for daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by typocinnamongrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this scent!! It's one of those subjective things, but I honestly can not get enough of this one! Most of my perfumes are from Victoria's Secret. Lately I've been getting the itch to branch out. All my VS are pretty similar in smell, and just not unique or long lasting. I normally go for the body mists as opposed to perfume.

I picked this up at Ulta. I had read the notes online before coming in and honestly it didn't even make my list of scents to smell because it didn't sound like something I'd enjoy. I gravitate towards fruity and light when it comes to sprays and caramel and vanilla sounded so heavy and blah... When I initially sprayed it my thought was "Meh... nothing special" I walked around the store stopping to try different things and all the while I kept sniffing the tester stick I had sprayed Candy on over and over again. It kept smelling better and better the more it dried! The smell is sweet, intoxicating and almost indescribable. It's not overly heavy, but not subtle either. It smells delicious! It's more sophisticated and mature than any other scent I own, but it doesn't feel "old". Classy is the word I would use.

I've been wearing it every day and I would give it about 5 hours longevity wise, which I feel is acceptable. I only use 3 sprays though. It's addicting and my husband loves it on me! I would highly highly recommend giving this one a try if you're looking for a new perfume. It may just surprise you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance it was bought for my birthday by my work colleagues! I love sweet perfumes and this is sweet but not sickly like some! I would wear it everyday but it's my fave for special occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by bellamoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On me it kindof smells like white linen (Estée Lauder?). Opens with a sickly sweet blast and then quickly settles into white linen. I WISH it didn't have any longevity!! I used a tester and tried washing it off 3 times and it's still there. Hoofa. No bueno for me.