TheBalm Frat Boy

4.6

on 11/6/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This my HG blush along with Benefit Coralista. They're really similar btw, but without such a glow, so it's perfect if you're a fan of more matte blushes. It is very, very pigmented, and will probably last forever without a need to repurchase any time soon!

on 9/1/2013 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love thebalm blushes. This was the first one in ever purchased. Lovely peachy coral matte shade for a daily look (especially in spring/summer). Wears incredibly well and very pigmented. Price ver reasonable too, packaging very sleek, very travel friendly.

This is a really beautiful warm peachy colored blush that suits many skintones. I got mine 50% off on HauteLook which is awesome! This blush is completely matte, and gives my pale skin a nice flush of warm radiance. I have to be careful with how much I apply though, or else it starts to look almost a redish color on my cheeks. Overall, the pigmentation and formula of this blush is great. Whenever I wear a primer with my makeup and apply this blush - it lasts the whole day - no touch up's needed!! I could definitely see myself repurchasing.

on 8/15/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's the first blusher that I'm not disappointed with. I love the packaging cause its very unique and can be distinguish with other brands. The color is perfect for my skin tone and its not very pinky, but a light natural color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this blush! I purchased this from Hautelook for almost 50% off original price. I absolutely love the formula. It is extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way.

on 6/9/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This blush is worth the price and even more.
Frat boy is a lovely springy matte warm peachy pink that brightens my face up. Looks like MAC cream blush in Something Special, although a bit pinkier.
The packaging is cute and very sleek considering the generous amount of product you get.
Applies smoothly, doesn't oxidise or irritate my skin and it's very longlasting.

The only intimidating point for me is the level of pigmentation. I am used to sheer glowy blushes like the Diorblush line and they are practically foolproof, can't really look too much.
Frat boy on the other hand is VERY PIGMENTED. One can't just slather it on the go/ without proper light. I'm very fair and it's the only blush I have to use a fan brush for and build the pigmentation gradually with miniscule amounts of product.

I still would recommend/ repurchase because it looks wonderful and stays all day; it just requires extra attention during application.

on 5/19/2013 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I need to calm down with buying blushers but THIS WAS 50% OFF, HOW COULD I SAY NO D:! I'm a huge sucker for warm corals/pinks. I made the mistake of enthusiastically swirling my brush all over the pan and smacking it on my cheeks. wah...so pigmented - not complaining just saying. use a light hand and buff it out for a lovely flush of color. smooth and finely milled. pretty good staying power for a good majority of the day on my acne-prone, oily skin. I'm sure it's a very dupe-able color but if you can get it on sale then get it, you won't regret it :D

on 5/3/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The blush's extremely pigmented. I found it very easy to overdo, and I was using a stipple brush. The color's true to pan.

on 4/10/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous warm toned blush that I use occasionally but not something I can't do without.

on 3/16/2013 11:34:00 PM

I love the color of this blush and I adore that it's matte it's a lovely coral pink however the staying power is poor after about three-four hours it looks like I never had any blush on at all I got down boy to try and see if I had the same problem if I do then I will just stick with my tarte blushes.

Popular Blush Products