September 1, 2014 | 1995 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Rewind 06 styling paste texturizing hair paste

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

I love using this stuff in short hair to give it extra texture and body. A little bit goes a lonnng way! I usually use this on men that want the 'bedhead' look.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lots2luv

This is a really good product, my only problem is that I use to much of it & it makes it dirty looking. If I can ever figure out how much I need to use this would be excellent! I really recommend getting it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I dont like anything in a jar...but this is worth it.

I have had one jar for AGES...I think it would be hard to use this all up.

Its great for getting a "separated" look with layers. I usually put just a tiny bit on my finger tips after blowing my hair out, if I flip the layers "up"....and just sort of run it through, making sure to get some on the ends. Its a lovely product.

I also like that it comes in a a teeny cute little travel size...I always keep one of those on hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by hopeyanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I have super fine hair. When my hair is layered you see every cut in my hair. This product hides those lines fills my hair and makes it look like I have some hair. You don't have to use very much of it either. It's almost like adding hair to my own. Oh, it also holds a curl in my hair on a damp day ;D! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jodie111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

overall, i am thrilled with this hair product! and i don't think i've ever uttered those words together! i went to a hairdresser who charges $250 for a haircut- he cuts famous people's hair (and mine, now!) and he swears by this product, so i figure it must have something going for it! so i tried it and i like it because it gives my hair some texture, it keeps the frizzies away (almost completely!), and yet my hair does not get stiff at all, like it does with mousse and most other products. i really like it a lot! the texture is weird and goopy- unlike any other propduct i've tried- but i love the results so much! the best part is, i can skip blowdrying my hair if i use this, and i have never been able to skip that step! i will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

My mom loves this and has bought it multiple times. Her hair is thick (and she thinks coarse, but I'd say normal) and this works well to texturize her short layered style. She's pretty low maintenance and hates to blow dry, so the fact that she likes this stuff and uses it a lot means it must be good. She loves this and Redken's Rough Paste. Says Rough Paste is better for when the haircut it getting a little too long and unruly, and this one is better when fresh cut and the style needs less hold/manipulation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

From what I am reading this stuff is HG for short and thick hair and terrible for everyone else. I am one of the girls who can call this a HG product. My hair is short (just above chin length and layered), thick and curly and this adds the most perfect definition to my curls. It feels so goopy in the jar, but I use a quarter sized amount and my hair feels so nice once applied and even nicer when dry. My curls will dry a bit crunchy looking, but they're not and a light scrunching releases the hold just a touch. I have yet to try it with my blowdryer and straightened, but loving my curls this much again is worth 5 lippies to me! Also it's *great* for taming the shorties at my crown from an overzealous woman with thinning scissors. lol LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by desertmom4

I have semi-thick, coarse hair that is layered. My longest layer reaches the top of my bra strap...I was looking for a product that would "piece" my layers out and hold all day. This stuff does not do the trick for me. It is in a large tub packaging, and when I dip my hands into the tub to retreive a nickel of the product out, it is so thick and sticky feeling. I applied it to the ends of my hair and my layers, but it didn't define and have any holding power to my hair style. I bought the full sized tub for about $16, and have enough to last me forever...but what good will that do since this stuff doesn't work for me? Gonna pass it on to my teens, who end up stealing my hair care products anyways ;) Will NOT repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

WARNING: a dime size amount of this product is all you need, if that. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I've been with my hairstylist for 2 1/2 years now and everytime he blows out my hair he applies this. The application is a little strange but the outcome is worth it. He puts a dime size amount in his hands, rubs them together, and then places his hands together and apart until my hair looks like it's been through cobwebbs. He then uses a wide tooth comb to work the product through my style and the outcome is amazing. Even on a humid or rainy day, my style will stay put but still have movement and body!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by biomusicology

great product. i came upon it when my hairdresser referred it to me at a salon, and i've been hooked ever since! it's a little pricey, though, at 16.99 a jar, but it lasts a looooong time, and is definitely worth it! i'll be buying it again and again as i have been for a few years, it's definitely a great product!