August 20, 2014 | 1511 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I love this gloss. From the clear-ness to the slanted applicator to the smell. I love it all. I think it's great, and a must have in every makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good! But it is just clear. Not pale pink. It is ultra moisturizing, though. Thick and moisturizing. I would rather have gloss like that than thin and grainy. I wouldn't purchase again but I'm going to finish it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wish this gloss was more pigmented. I have medium rosy-pink lips and Spring Fling just shows up clear. Granted, I love the smell, and love how shiny my lips look - but I can find a great clear gloss for much cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Spring Fling is essentially a clear gloss. It does give a nice shine to my lips, and I keep it around to wear on top of lipsticks and stains. My only discontent with it is I feel like it is such a sticky gloss, it just sits on top of my lips, and because it is so sticky, I just feel like it gets everywhere when I drink or eat. Plus my hair gets in it, and I definitely can't kiss my boyfriend with this stuff on! :-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. Its so yummy i wana eat it up. I like the feel of the gloss too and how its really shiny but no sparkles. The color is basically clear so there is nothing special besides using it on top of lipstick to tone down the color. Also, i'm not particularly a fan of the squeeze tube applicator b/c the applicator part gets messy when I apply it on top of lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by banana_008

This is probably one of my top 3 juicy tubes along with beach plum and daiquiri. It is just so yummy! It takes just like swedish berries. Note that the loreal colour juices all have the same flavour, which is why I'll continue to buy those on occasion even though they are not that moisturizing. I only have this 4 lippies because it is basically just a clear gloss... but it is pretty darn verstalite. Whenever I carry this in my bag (I tend to carry at least 3 glosses at a time) it gets lots of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by snappalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favourite lip gloss at the moment :) I love Juicy Tubes to begin with , but this colour is so gorgeous , it just tones down my usually red pigmented lips and makes them a nice pinky tone. Stays for a good amount of time , and I find them to be more "wet" then sticky .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by starmie104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great lip moisturizer, staying power about four hours (pretty impressive) although initially thick and slightly sticky. At first it's shiny but that wears away over the course of an hour. Definitely clear, no color whatsoever - if you're looking for a lip balm-like product, this is for you. Very nice, good quality, sweet-ish and pleasant scent, minor taste, but not my style so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Radhika203

oh. my. god. i absolutely ADORE this lipgloss. when i first saw it, i hated the color. i am really not a fan of pink, but the lady at the counter told me to try it on. so i did, reluctantly. and i LOVED IT! its clear, and shiny, with a small amount of color to it. it made my lips look really good. it was kinda sticky, but thats why it stays on. its so annoying to reapply lipgloss every single period because it vanishes in 5 min. its like the vs lipglosses, but with better staying power. and i love the smell. i will DEFINATELY repurchase, even though it was pretty steep for $17.50 for a lipgloss. i think its still worth it..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I like this gloss and color , but it was a splurge for me that I probably won't repeat.