December 21, 2014 | 1596 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I like it. It's a light floral scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I love this lotion, body wash, and body mist! I got the set as a gift just because. I love the scent and it is PERFECT for me! Girly yet mature and sweet. I love it and it smells amazing!!!! Get it ASAP, lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I love this. I wear it when I go out. It's one of those scents that somedays I'm feeling it, and some days I'm not. I bought this in the home fragrance and that was a BIG mistake... way too overwhelming. But as a lotion/mist, I think it's great for the evening time. Not too sweet and not too grown-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by allieroxx

I recieved the whole paris collection as a christmas gift and i was a bit disapointed. The smell is very floraly but i find it too strong for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Brandzy

A friend at school let me smell this while we were on break from work, and it just....blew me away! This scent can definitely be part of my signature fragrances. It's so sweet, yet floral. Perfect for any young girl/guy. I don't judge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent. It's fresh, fruity, and floral all at the same time, without being overpowering. I don't think the quality of the lotion is very good though. It feels a bit greasy and doesn't moisturize very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't usually go for sweet smelling things but a friend got this for me and I really like it. To me it smells kind of like a Jolly Rancher? I don't know, really sweet flowers.

It's not too much though so this would be good if you usually go for the greener, cleaner, fresher scents but are in the mood for something sweeter and more fruity/floral.

It's a really nice, feminine scent. It moisturizes alright too, but let's be honest, if you have dry skin, this isn't going to cut it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This lotion is definitely one of my top BBW scents! This stuff smells very pretty! I personally don't go for really sweet and really floral lotion, but this lotion meets in the middle and it's not terribly strong either.
People won't be overpowered by this lotion when you're in a cramped room, but they we smell a light sweetness and freshness. I got compliments when I was wearing this!
This lotion makes me feel very pretty and girly! I use this lotion from a change from my ultra favorite Country Chic lotion.
The description on the lotion is "French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne", I'm not sure if I smell all that, but definitely smells good!
You should really try this lotion when you're at BBW!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Some people are not a fan of this smell but I am 100% in love with this smell. Paris Amour lotion is amazing and its smell lasts long. This lotion is a mixture of French tulips, Pink champagne, and Apple blossoms. I hope you enjoy this scent. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Tswift

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this stuff today, togther with the shower gel, and was really excited because it smelled really good. I put some of it on my hand just to see at about 3 PM, and at 6:30 it still smelled nice!!!! It moisturized my skin after my shower, and overall is pretty good. Though I wish I got the vanilla sugar one. It smelled better.