Bath and Body Works Paris Amour

3.8

on 8/31/2013 9:18:00 AM

I adore this scent. I can't use B&BW lotions on my legs because they irritate my skin, but the perfume and body spray of this scent is perfect. The prices at B&BW have skyrocketed, but I guess that is to be expected over time?

on 8/30/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hate this stuff, I really do. And I usually like floral scents. But this is just a little too sweet. If it's something you'd want, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this scent, or Warm Vanilla Sugar (oh, yeah, I have a massive hatred for these two smells, haha).

on 8/11/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got the triple moisture body cream in this scent and love it. The scent is great and gives your skin a lot of moisture. Unfortunately, over time the packaging wears down. My tubes out coating is basically peeling off by me just grabbing the bottle. Sucks big time because now I have to find either a new container to switch it to, or throw it away :-(

on 7/17/2013 7:20:00 PM

I like it. It's a light floral scent.

I love this lotion, body wash, and body mist! I got the set as a gift just because. I love the scent and it is PERFECT for me! Girly yet mature and sweet. I love it and it smells amazing!!!! Get it ASAP, lol.

on 6/29/2013 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this. I wear it when I go out. It's one of those scents that somedays I'm feeling it, and some days I'm not. I bought this in the home fragrance and that was a BIG mistake... way too overwhelming. But as a lotion/mist, I think it's great for the evening time. Not too sweet and not too grown-up.

on 5/11/2013 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recieved the whole paris collection as a christmas gift and i was a bit disapointed. The smell is very floraly but i find it too strong for my liking.

on 4/23/2013 10:56:00 AM

A friend at school let me smell this while we were on break from work, and it just....blew me away! This scent can definitely be part of my signature fragrances. It's so sweet, yet floral. Perfect for any young girl/guy. I don't judge.

on 3/22/2013 3:58:00 PM

This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent. It's fresh, fruity, and floral all at the same time, without being overpowering. I don't think the quality of the lotion is very good though. It feels a bit greasy and doesn't moisturize very well.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I don't usually go for sweet smelling things but a friend got this for me and I really like it. To me it smells kind of like a Jolly Rancher? I don't know, really sweet flowers.

It's not too much though so this would be good if you usually go for the greener, cleaner, fresher scents but are in the mood for something sweeter and more fruity/floral.

It's a really nice, feminine scent. It moisturizes alright too, but let's be honest, if you have dry skin, this isn't going to cut it.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products