April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe mousse mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product! What I hate about most mascaras is how crunchy they feel. This one is totally different, it's soft! I didn't expect such great results from a drugstore brand. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing mascara. This is a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by evvybuns

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how light feeling this mascara is. It's almost as if I'm not wearing anything on my lashes, yet the lashes are well defined. The wetness at application is annoying, but I just remove flecks with a damp Q-tip.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

Maybe there was something wrong with mine, or they had a different, older version, but the one that I bought was pretty wet upon application and tended to get all over my oily eyelids. I'll admit, it did come on pretty smoothly and gave a nice natural look, but I tried this for a while and I probably will not repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara for giving me thicker lashes without clumping. It's very easy to apply, and doesn't go all over your eyelids or smear below the eyes. I don't think it does anything in terms of eyelash length however, so I use a lengthening mascara over top.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

There's better mascaras out there so I wouldn't buy it again. But its not the worst. Its easy to apply, and it doesn't get all over your eyelids (I could go on all day about how much I hate that.) So I guess this stuff is decent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by rilokiley1289

For years I stuck to L'oreal's double extend beauty tube mascara because I loved how it never flaked or smeared. I already have deep set eyes with dark circles, on top of that I work in a restaurant (hot kitchens/sweating when busy) and live in one of the most humid cities in Florida. Needless to say, smudge proof and flake proof are 100% necessary qualities I look for in a mascara. I made the switch to CG's natureluxe when I felt that the Double Extend was thinning my lashes. In addition to being unhappy with how dry and dull my lashes looked as well as the lack of volume I got from Double Extend.

Overall, for the price I think this is a pretty solid mascara. No smearing or flaking off, which I love. It makes my lashes a little bit fuller while giving them a nice color boost (they're blonde so making the tips darker just makes my lashes look as long as they are) and a glossy shine which makes them look more natural vs heavily coated in mascara. I also love the wand as I feel that its smaller/rubbery brush is easier to maneuver through my lashes without clumping.

This won't give you the dramatic false eyelash look, but it will give you a nice natural/soft looking boost. All in all, I would probably eventually repurchase, however I'll most likely try some other mascaras before coming back.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by nc2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this when my mum gave me hers (accidentally bought black instead of brown) and I loved it! I haven't tried anything else in the natureluxe line but I love this for an easy, natural look.

I already have quite long lashes so just need a bit of volume and some definition, and this does it without looking over the top. I can wear it to work without attracting too much attention, but enough to bring my eyes out. The texture is great - very easy to apply without clumping and doesn't irritate my eyes.

If you were looking for something for a night out or to go with heavier makeup, this probably wouldn't do the job but overall I'd recommend this, it's my go-to everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by CiaoBella82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my lashes look so naturally long anf full. Not too dramatic but a soft natural touch to the my lashes. I wear a natural look for work or while shopping but if i want to amp up the lashes i just add a few more coats for that look without using a different mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by thenixiepixie

I generally have problem with eye irritation with mascara. I put it on and an hour later my eyes itch like crazy. I was pleasantly suprised to have none with this. Not a whole lot of volume but defination for me. my go to for work or daytime. Will most likely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I remember when this product first came out, I mainly purchased it because I saw T Swift in the advertising, since at the time T Swift was pretty much my idol. Anyway, when I first tried the product, I really liked it but I stopped using it to explore different mascaras. I came back to it and I still really like it. First off, It lengthens a bit but volumizes also. The consistency is pretty thick & I have experienced very mild flaking but then again I do tend to touch my eyes a lot. I love the brush, the plastic bristels really help my lashes to look less clumpy. My only complaint is since I have blonde eyelashes, the mascara doesn't completely tint my lashes even with 2 coats. Other then that, it's a good drugstore mascara that I'd repurchase. Maybe I'll try the Black Brown color instead of the Brown next time.