November 26, 2014 | 1198 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner Pen

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Kisamaru

Terrible eyeliner. Smudges so easily even with primer for me, it was a complete waste of money. Got it at a local shoppers drug mart in canada for around $8. It didn't give a proper solid line, nor was it nicely coloured. It looked really patchy and not very pigmented. I've found better from other places. Had higher hopes than this.
Would not recommend to anyone other than my worst enemy ( :p )

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by maddehluffskittehs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this eyeliner pen set me on the journey of eyeliners. If you are new at eyeliner, definently start on this kind of eyeliner. There are ups and downs to this eyeliner. after its been used for a while, it dries out a bit. All you have to do is run it under room temperature water and dab a tissue on it, and its good for the next week. If you want a flick at the end, this is not the best eyeliner for you. Also, it supplies a thick touch. so if you want the line to be nice and thin, be careful!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I am use to using Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner. I think it is called Line Works. Anyways, I tried this because Ulta had a buy two get one free. So I bought two of their mechanical pencil eyeliners and got this free. I'm glad it was free because it wasn't work the price they were asking for it.

First off let me mention I'm not a fan of eyeliner pens. They never seem to work well or if they do its at the first few uses, then the tip gets wonky (deformed) and you can never get a nice fine line. You are essentially at the mercy of a poorly designed product. An eyeliner pen sounds wonderful in theory, but in reality it is usually utterly useless. So is the case with this product.

The formula was not opaque enough. It was watery and did not last very long. My little cat-eye wings would disappear after a few hours. I used this product a few times and then threw it away and stocked up on the Maybelline liquid eyeliner when I found it.

Try if you aren't looking for a that super deep, fine black eyeliner. I wouldn't bother with it again, personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by LiddleP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just tried this for the first time and it's amazing! I love wearing liquid eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger but I still find most liquid eyeliners really messy and hard to control. I love that the tip is fine and hard, it makes it so easy to shape it the way you want it to look. I would definitely repurchase this product, a hundred times better than any other I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by giselle27

It makes doing the "cat eye" look a lot easier. Its easy to make lines with it. The only problem is that it kinda seems to dry and skip bc of it after a few uses. Ive only had it about a month and it seems to be running out already..if I were to find it on sale i'd purchase it again..until then i'll be searching for a better lasting pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite eyeliner of all time!
It definitely is a lot easier to apply since the tip is hard and has a smooth application. I bought the dark brown colour and it's not too strong or too subtle, just right.
I'm one of those people who like to wear eyeliner on its own and I always wear this one. It lasts pretty long and doesn't smudge... however it does tend to fade a bit. It comes off easily too when you use make up remover.
It will definitely be a product I'll continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What I love about this is the very fine tipped applicator. I have always found liquid liners difficult to apply, but this pen makes it so easy. Its literally like using a fine-tipped Sharpie. I can achieve a very thin and precise line. I have sensitive skin, and Almay's gentle, fragrance free makeup has never irritated my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by UHDPA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This eyeliner pen is amazing!!! I usually use gel eyeliner or regular liquid liner, but I am a convert now. This pen looks so nice, extremely easy to use, very dark and lasts forever. I love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ladyinred002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's alright. The formula is decent, is matte, dark black when I swatched it on my hand, but when I put it on my eyeballs, it is gray and you have to go over it numerous times. It does flake throughout the day, and does transfer a little on to my upper eyelid. The applicator is nice, like a fine-tip Sharpie marker, but the tip will become less stiff & pointy in about a week or two. But I hated that it irritated my eyes, I think I'm allergic to something on Almay liquid liners, because this happened with the Amazing Lasting liner as well. It stung for a few seconds after I put it on. Not unbearable, but enough that I stopped using it. My advice? Get Maybelline Line Stiletto. It's easier to apply and it doesn't harm my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually like Almay, but I don't like these new liners at all. The pen applicator is too stiff...it practically poked my lids. The brown shade was too light no matter how much I layered. The blackest shade I did a test run and it just migrated and smeared allover. I would recommend pf liners instead for a ds brand.