April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Mascara - New York Color - Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by DonaL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in an emergency-was out of state for a wedding, left mascara at home (in gym bag, of course). I wanted something cheap that would do the job, got it for $1.89 in the CVS next to my motel. What can I say-now my new favorite. I got this in June-still no clumps, looks great on top and bottom lashes, doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this alot. It makes my eyelashes very long and holds a curl. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake. For the price, it's an excellent deal. I would definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a great mascara for giving your lashes length. Do not expect a lot of volume from this mascara. I suggest pairing this with a mascara that gives volume to your lashes. It makes my eyes look more awake. A great budget friendly mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

For the price, this is really good mascara. Only 3 dollars and it lengthens and last for a long time. It does clump some, but if you use an eyelash brush after you apply mascara it shouldn't be a problem. I love the thin brush so I've been using this on my bottom lashes on occasion when I don't feel like dealing with a big brush. The brush is skinny and long so it's really good for bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I purchased this to use on my bottom lashes cause I liked the thin brush and cheap price. For my top lashes I've been using cover girl lash blast. The sky high gives my bottom lashes a nice clean coat and enough colour to make them stand out. Plus no mess from using a larger brush. I haven't tried this on my top lashes because I don't have a need for lengthening up there and the product is on the dry side so id worry to much about flaking. Though after reading such great reviews that it actually delivers volume as well I just might! Hey if I can find an amazing mascara that works great for $3 why not right. But I definitely recommend this for the bottom lashes. :) xo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up due to the reviews here, and I'm not disappointed. The formula is on the dry side, and I had to work a bit longer to get the lengthening benefit, but WOW. I'm truly impressed with the results! My lashes were full and very long, and I didn't have trouble with clumps. It didn't last all day, but flaking was minimal and removal was easy. Plus it didn't irritate my eyes. Right now NYC is BOGO 50% off at CVS, so you can get 2 for $3, plus there's a $1 coupon available on the display!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by myrodeway

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara worked very well on my bottom lashes, and it's cheap enough that I would consider buying it again just for that. Like another reviewer said, however, this mascara did absolutely nothing for my top lashes. Even after multiple coats, it looks like I haven't done a thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by BoPeep1

I have been searching and searching for a mascara to lengthen my lashes. I can't even count how many different ones I have tried. This one is the best one I've used. I had to take off a lippie because it smudged on me. I have to use a coat of another mascara over it to prevent the smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by briannaalisette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara , the only thing i didnt like was that it didnt have much volume. Other than that it works great ! It does what it claims to do . It seperates my lashes, it feels light weight and it makes my lashes still feel soft. It was a good deal i got it for 2 dollars at Target and im in love with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I paid $1.74 for this mascara (regular price, y'all!) at Wally World. Who would've thought I'd actually reach for this on a regular basis? I prefer smaller brushes as compared to the big-a$$ ones (a la Lash Blast) that have been popular in recent years. This mascara does what it says -- it lengthens well. It's great for using on lower lashes. Would definitely repurchase.