July 24, 2014 | 1362 users online

Powder - Revlon - PhotoReady Powder - Light/Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

In the package it's so bad! The brush is crap. I used a fluff before a crushed it all up and put it in a sifter. And after that, ahhhh. It's perfect as a loose finishing powder. So airbrushed. Overall not the best but if you purchased it and don't know what to do, smash it up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

This works so great for me. The powder itself looks shimmery both in the pan and on my skin, but it's not overwhelming or anything. This is the first shimmery product I've used that still looks natural! It provides pretty good coverage for a powder, and it sets my makeup well. I don't find the need to retouch throughout the day. The brush sucked, it was made out of cheap plastic and synthetic fibres, but I don't really mind at all since I have my MAC129SH. It's a little bulky but the pact reminds me of a camera, which fits the theme of "photo ready". There's also a tiny rectangular mirror but I don't use it at all. If I ever run out, I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by shyaa

Cheap and chalky describes this product perfectly. Prior to buying this, I was use to a good quality, finely milled, loose powder. The instant my brush touched this product, powder flew everywhere. So much wasted product. I gave this to a friend who uses it. (I don't know why but I think she likes it)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by stormbrooks

I just bought this compact this week on the advice of my friend who loves it, and I did like the results, for a $20 (CAD) powder I thought it looked soft and even,and the color match was good.

Unfortunately my skin really does not like it....I'm not overly sensitive but as soon as I applied this (with a kabuki) my skin felt tight and dry. I decided to try it for 3 days just to be sure, by day 3 it felt like there were ants crawling all over my face, I have this awful tingly irritated reaction to it which spread to my arms and neck and triggered an allergic reaction.
I wound up bringing it back for a refund, plus a pack of Benadryl....
The beauty consultant at shoppers was sympathetic and told me that its decent for a lower end product but it does contain parabens and other crap that can cause this reaction.
Everyone is different of course and it might work wonders for you but I would still be a little concerned about the ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Ggavarrete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this powder! I started using it about a year ago and have never stopped since. First I apply my liquid foundation or my bare minerals foundation and finish it off with some of this. I have to say it makes my skin look soo much better than just with foundation alone. It makes my skin look so smooth and healthy. I do have acne prone skin and some scars but this just covers everything my foundation missed right up. I get so many compliments on my skin and people can't believe I'm only wearing powder. I do have to touch it up once or twice throughout the day because I have oily skin. The ONLY downside to this product is the brush. It gets really rough on your skin after a couples weeks of using it and it takes up a lot of the product so I feel like I run out very quickly. Use a softer brush and your set! I will never stop using this product! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ZMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I generally have clear skin and use Revlon Photoready on top of my L'Oreal UV Perfect Sunscreen. I love how it feels light and great for everyday use. My skin looks fresh without the feeling of heavy foundation on. I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by jooliaax

This product would look lovely in photo shoots; however, I dislike the fact that it is extremely shiny. If i walked onto the streets with this on i would be in a competition with the sun to see who shines brighter (exaggeration). I would recommend this product for people who enjoy taking photo shoots though. This product makes the skin look glowy and silky in photos.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This just doesn't blend into your skin it just sits on top of the skin I need a wet sponge to meld it into my skin wasting time .For 18$ for something so crappy .It has glitter in the formula which you can't see on first glance but when it's on your face you look horrible.I will tick to my e.l.f powder and save me 15 $.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by LindaSong

I am now using a different powder but Ive used and loved this product. When it said photo ready on it I thought I have to try it. When i tried it out i loved it. My skin took it in well and love how my skin looked. It didn't make my skin look caked or powdery. The only thing is I feel like I used it up quicker than other powders because I had to keep reapplying because my skin tends to look oily at times.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kimbillie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to foundation for the past several months. I'm constantly looking for foundations that help even out my skin tone and minimize the appearance of my large pores. This works really nicely and holds up pretty well, although I've yet to find a foundation that, 5 hours later, looks as good as it did when I first applied it. The only con for me is that the finish has a hint of glitter, which is probably on purpose, but I prefer a more natural look (I'd rather it not be so obvious that I'm wearing makeup, but that's just me!). However, that hasn't stopped me from using it every day! Overall, a good foundation!