I absolutely loooooove this product
The texture is perfect, its not dewy at all, and what I love about it is that it doesnt have pink tones, its mostly champagne tones and it really illuminates your skin. Plus, it is really good for mixing it with your foundation. The packaging is great (with a pump). I will definitely repurchase even if it is kinda expensive !!!
I love to blend this with foundation or under foundation for a lit from within glow. I would not use it on top of foundation because I think it would be too much.
I apply moisturizer first, then one pump of this over my whole face and then foundation on top. This doesnt make me look oily but like I said just a pretty lit from within healthy glow.
I do think that I look washed out if I dont apply blush or bronzer when using this, not entirely sure why...I also didnt have an issue with the pump like many other reviewers; I only had to do a few, maybe 5, to get it to come out.
This has not broken me out.
Looks awesome when mixed in with the argan foundation!! Or just as a usual highlighter! but does not do that highbeamed look just a suddle glow.
Very nice!! needs to be applied carefully tho to look right... Im NC35 and it shows up very well.. a pretty gold&pink color. Works well underneath a bronzer or mixed with foundation.
And it should last forever at the rate its going down!!
I like this highlighter I have the liquid which is like a light gold with silver in it. It's a color for both warm and cool skin tones. I'm an NW-15-20 and I put this on my cheekbone before blush and it really adds dimension. I also put it on my cupids bow and bridge of the nose and I love the way it makes my skin look.
The product itself is a little annoying because even if I try to pump a little too much comes out. Now I just give the smallest pump I can and I use the excess on the outside of the pump. It get's in the cap too :( But it's so good so I work with the mess. I really like it and would repurchase if I can't work with a power one. I would like to try NARS and this to have the best of both worlds.
It's a very good product so I gave that a high rating the packaging not so much. I do recommend it as it's easy to use and pretty fool proof which I love. Highlighters can be hit or miss and this is a great one for me.
This product does look really nice on and does give a little shimmer to your face. The only problem is that it is hard to control when you pump it out and every time I get too much. If too much is applied, it makes my face look shiny. It took me a while to figure out how much to apply. I do like this product, but if you have oily skin I would maybe go for a powder illuminizer. I think I would buy this again.
I have the winter edition one that came with the color stick.
this is a gorgeous highlighter! it gives me a beautiful golden sheen that compliments my olive NC35 skin. the texture is silky and it blends easily as well. I love that it isn't sparkly-there is a little shimmer but it isn't very noticeable and really gives you more of a glowy sheen rather than glitter. I either apply this to my cheekbones, or if my skin is looking a little dull that day i mix it in with my foundation and I get luminous, beautiful skin without the disco-ball effect! there is a ton, so this will last me forever.
however, the main downside to this product is the packaging. you only need the tiniest amount as it spreads very easily, but the pump releases a bunch, causing me to waste a lot of product. but overall, i love the formula and this is a beautiful highlighter if you have yellow/golden undertones!
- Moisturizes more than any other illuminizer I've tried (MUFE and Nars)
- It is NOT sparkly. Some illuminizers look like you washed your face in sparkles and glitter. This one has shimmer and the sparkles that are there are not very noticible.
- Blends well, but be sure to blend! I find that using my fingers works just fine.
- Works well on top of or in place of eyeshadow. Makes eyes pop.
- Works with my very fair skintone.
- This looks fabulous with bronzer and for achieving a bronzed look. The product is more GOLD than bronze, hence why the mix of bronzer and this looks great. This illuminzer reminds me of the bronzed Gods in the movie Immortals or Helen's look in the movie Troy. I love that golden tone.
- Like the majority of illuminizers, makes your skin look healthy and moist, especially since foundations can be very drying on skin.
- You can't control how much product comes out because the dispenser dispenses way too much product. You only really need a little. But because it dispenses too much, you either end up using too much on your face or throwing out the rest.
- It's a bit expensive, but it will last you a long time.
I mix with my foundation just to add a little glow. It takes just a smidge. I haven't experienced any kind of "disco ball." and I really dislike any obvious shimmer. Very nice stuff!
I'm not sure what other people are seeing in this. I think it is awful. It doesn't blend, and it makes my face look like a disco ball. Much too much comes out of the pump as well, which makes it messy. I had to laugh when I saw the instructions said to use it alone.