Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15

3.6

6% Titanium dioxide 3% Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, octldodecyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, plyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, silica, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, sodium dehydroacetate, phytantriol, hexyl laurate, triethoxycaprylysilane, nylon-12, sodium chloride, kaolin, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, sodium hyaluronte, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol. potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica Made in USA

on 7/21/2015 11:27:00 AM

I HATE THIS PRODUCT. I never write reviews but I felt like I had to warn potential buyers. It will ruin, I repeat, ruin your skin. It causes breakouts in most of its users (as seen from the other reviews which I wish I would have seen before) and I had clear skin until I put this crap on my face. Stay very far away from all Tarte products that go directly onto your skin. It is thick and heavy and feels hot and gross on my face too. I can't say enough bad things about this product. DO NOT BUY.

on 7/14/2015 6:35:00 AM

I was so excited to buy this foundation! There are so many great reviews on it so my expectations were high. The consistency is like a thick liquid and the coverage I'd say is medium. I really love the packaging and the price was good for 50mL of product, but unfortunately that's where it ends. The two things that dissapointed me greatly about this product is that is certainly DID NOT last 12 hours, let alone 6 hours! When I would take off my makeup at the end of the day no foundation rubbed off onto my wipe because there was none left! I tried it without being set with powder and without. The second thing I didn't like was that it oxidized into an orange colour which makes it totally unwearable. I think I wouldn't mind as much if it didn't oxidize, but because it does I cant even wear it lightly!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

On this one..it's a no go for me...my skin is oily and it started to melt off after just a little bit...I don't like it at all...it also makes my face feel like it's suffocating, like it's hot. The chick at ulta recommended it to me but I just want to take it back... I am TRYING to use it by mixing it with my colorstay Revlon foundation but all it seem so do is mess up that foundation s staying power...and I ve had good results kind of blending other foundation s together in the past to get the staying power of one and the matte of the other...anyway...as for this stuff...I don't like...I DO however like their MINERAL POWDER FOUNDATION..tarte's....I love to use it as a setting powder...it works super well and keeps me non oily a bit longer....

on 7/9/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I went out on a limb (nothing new there) and ordered 2 X foundations & foundation brush for £51. First off really happy with the value for money!! The brush is great quality and on its own would be very expensive. The foundation was actually really impressive covered my hyper pigmentation (medium coverage) and make me feel a whole lot more ready to face my working day!! Definitely recommend :)

on 7/7/2015 11:38:00 PM

I wanted to love this foundation but my
Face didn't love it. With my
Oily skin and even with the becca ever matte primer just 2 hrs in to my day it started to melt
Off this foundation

on 7/3/2015 9:07:00 PM

Absolutely love this foundation! Gives a flawless look to the skin (though I wouldn't call it full coverage) and always looks very natural. The slight dewy, glow from within look is what makes this foundation stand out to me and its ability to blend out so easily puts it above other mousse-like foundations. Overall would definitely suggest giving this a try, especially if you loved the old Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation as I found them quite similar (the tarte one just a little lighter in coverage)

on 7/2/2015 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this foundation daily for 5 months. What really sells me is the finish, it looks like beautiful, luminous skin. It wears nicely. I don't ever get 12 hours out of it, more like 6-8 which isn't bad. I found that I like this best applied with a dry beauty blender-type sponge. For whatever reason, a wet one just made it separate on me. A foundation brush also works nicely. Either way, I give it a final pat with my fingers because the warmth makes it kind of melt in and look very natural and even. There is no cake, there is no clinging to dry skin or blemishes. I also think it's important to really let your moisturizer sink in before you apply. I really love the no-makeup but perfect skin look this product gives and I will repurchase it as long as they make it.

on 7/1/2015 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is amazing!! Honestly I have been looking for the right foundation for a good year. I have particularly oily skin and suffer with shine, especially at work! When I wear this foundation my skin looks amazing and fresh. Even after 7 hours of sitting in an office all day when I leave work my skin still looks flawless and NO SHINE!!!
I recommend this product 100% !

on 7/1/2015 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

In reference to my review below, I apply this with a beauty blender sponge for an airbrushed finish. Applying with a brush or fingers I've noticed causes some streaking.

on 6/30/2015 4:16:00 PM

After looking at many youtube videos, i got the impression that this one would be a great foundation for oily skin. The consistency is buttery and thick. And when you apply, it doesn't really sink in to or blend very well to the skin. It is like a layer on top of the skin. The coverage is not full either, rather medium. But for oily skin it does nothing. After few hours you need to blot, or powder your face..