November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have these in Mystic Mauve and Raspberry Splash. The colors are pretty, and are sheerer versions of what you see in the clear tube, which I like. They have pretty good staying power, are not super sticky, and the price is right. L'Oreal tends to make good colors for me, so it's my favorite drugstore brand for lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this gloss. Holy cow! It's not sticky at all, tastes good and smells like vanilla/coconut. I decided to try a bunch of different glosses to see what would become a standby. I seem to always get glosses that are sticky and leave weird residue on my lips. Not this one. I also love the color. I got 252 Florid Pink and it's the perfect soft pink that could be more neutral depending on your complexion. I layer this on top of lip stains and lipsticks in a variety of pink/rose colors and it works beautifully! I will definitely repurchase! HG!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

There is nothing that sets this apart from any other lip gloss. Very sheer color. I do love the smell and the packaging. The lasting power is not the best though, and that's a major thing for me. Then again, it is a gloss, not a stain or a lipstick so I probably shouldn't expect it to stay too long. I got "Nude Illusion" on sale. Not sure if I would bother to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know this is going to sound super cheesy, but after watching Des Hartsock as the Bachelorette, I fell in love with that plummy mauve lipgloss she always seems to be wearing so I was on the hunt for something similar. L'Oreal was the only drugstore brand that has grownup glosses, so I thought I would try their new gloss like, the Le Glosses. I wanted Plush Plum at first, but they didn't have it so I grabbed Mystic Mauve, which didn't seem to be too different a shade and was right next to it. I looove this gloss. The color changes drastically from the tube- it isn't as dark as it looks. It turned on me to a my lips but better shade, with that hint of plum I was looking for. It's not too sticky, has just the right amount of shine without looking greasy, and the vanilla scent is awesome. Finally, a lip gloss that doesn't smell like Play Dough! I will definitely repurchase once I use this one up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by pratty01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i never wear gloss, because its just so messy... i was at the department store and i needed to buy something for roughly 10$ (500 INR) to be eligible for some sorta discount so i picked up this gloss... (was planning to give it away to my lil sis but now i'm keeping it)

its thick enough not to run and streak, but not so thick that its sticky or goopy... i don't care for the smell... goes on sheer to intense based on how much of it you use... love the color... (mystic mauve) don't like the plastic tube applicator, will start using it with a lip brush... but what a product and for the price , its a sure winner....

i usually like trying lots of different brands, don't have more than 2 lipsticks of any brand, so going by that analogy, if i have two of a brand it usually means i like it... so yes, i will deff be buying another... the store i went to didn't have too many color options, they were all sold out... but i will go again and pick up one more...

i haven't used gloss since high school, so i'm very happy there is a product in the market thats made me revisit glosses... to start using gloss after 10 years in quite something... goes to prove how lovely this one is... go ahead!!! buy it... its cheap and cute and oh so glossy...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip gloss these days! I have three - Mystic Mauve (the darkest of the three), Blushing Berry (nice reddish pink), and Really Rose (looks nude on me). The tubes are clear so you can see the color, and my experience is what you see in the tube is what you'll see on your lips. (I have bad luck with lipstick changing color on my lips so this gloss makes color selection easier.) These are not too sticky and have decent staying power for a gloss. Goes on with a sweet, vanilla fragrance. I am not a fan of the squeeze tube though - takes a bit of finesse to get just the right amount of product out, which gets even trickier when the product is running low. I prefer the sponge applicators on a wand. In the US you should be able to find these under $6 retail, even without a sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Great lipglosses! I am not a lip gloss junkie, so I do not often wear gloss, but this is definetely an awesome choice. I own the one in Pink Amethyst, but I've tried other colors as well. Pink Amethyst is a rose-red color, more on the red-pink side, with subtle golden shimmer. I am going to base my review on this particular one. I really like the texture and feel of this gloss- not sticky at all, smells nice and actually tastes okay if you accidentally get it in your mouth. Also, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, there are lots of shade choices, and I've seen many colors that are pretty unique, in my opinion :). However, this particular shade looks a little bit awkward on my lips (looks like underapplied red lipstick)- it seems like this is a gloss that would go nicely on top of lipstick. The pigmentation is not the best, and it is kind of sheer, but I do not go for bold looks anyway, so I'm cool with that! These are pretty pricey for lipglosses, somewhere around $10, so I would not recommend buying a ton of these if you are on a budget. Other than that, I do wish to try some more of these because I've gotten a great impression!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely gloss, easy to wear alone.
Dries down slightly tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by geethaprakash68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product in when I was searching for a good lip gloss product .
But it is seriously disgusting it will make your lip dry and at max it will last for one hour and makes lips dry after that.. i will use lip balm after that and it doesn't worth of money . I bought chocolate obessesion but when you apply it feels like you applied lip balm . In fact lip balm would have better color . I will never buy this product once again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by starfish11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in The Queen's Shine. I thought the dark maroon would be lovely. However, it's not at all true to shade; it's actually bright pink. I don't trust this product. I wouldn't buy it without first testing the product to make sure the color is ok.