Essence Cover Stick

3.6

PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, ZINC OXIDE, TALC, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), PARAFFIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, FARNESOL, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, POLYETHYLENE, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 42090 (BlUE 1), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 2/14/2014 8:02:00 PM

I was roaming the aisles of the drugstore and I spotted this so I decided to give it a try because it was only CAN$2.99. I have the colour Matt Sand and I find it too dry and a bit orange for under my eyes. It works decently for blemishes in moderation. I don't feel it during the day, but it loses coverage after about 6 hours at least.

on 1/24/2014 1:14:00 PM

Very good price and covers well but doesn't leave a thick feeling! Perfect in my books.

on 10/9/2013 5:03:00 PM

Very affordable, and I love the way it feels. For me, I didn't get too much great coverage with this, and I found it to be slightly dry-feeling, plus a limited shade range. Overall not a WOW product, not bad, but I think there is better out there.

on 10/4/2013 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Super great coverage and it has great texture. Unfortunately, the shade range is limited, and all three are the same darkness but with different tones. "Matt sand" is shade 01, and the tone matches my skin but it's still too dark. It does well covering my scars and acne, but it doesn't last super long without being powdered every few hours. So it's an all around good enough concealer, but it may not be the absolute best out there

on 9/27/2013 11:32:00 PM

I have repurchased this product 3 times now and I would call it my holy grail redness eraser! I put this on as the first product, or second (if I forget) - it completely erases any dark circles and any discolouration so quickly. It has a super creamy formula, that smooths out easily under the eyes. I am completely obsessed and I can reccomend it to anyone. Word of advice - people with drier skin should use with caution!

on 9/9/2013 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The trick on applying this concealer to avoid cake-y-ness is to apply good amount of eye cream/face moisturizer before putting this on and then instead of swiping the product straight to your under eyes/spots rub your finger on the products to warm it up then pat it down gently. I don't have heavy dark eyes problem so I only put a thin layer on. You need to apply setting powder to avoid the concealer settling in your fine lines. As of lately I've been using this solely for the purpose of highlighting/defining my brows because I prefer my under eye concealer in liquid form (my fave ATM is the essence stay all day 16 hrs concealer) and I can't use this on my dark spots because I found this concealer isn't pigmented enough to cover 'em. But as an overall product it's a good one and I will buy it again ☆〜(ゝ。∂)☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I personally hated this product. because i have drier skin and when i put it on it was fine but an hour later these white flakes would appear wherever i applied it! It was embarassing and horrible! This product in my opinion is for the very oily skin types. Do NOT buy this product with dry skin. it works horrible!!

on 6/22/2013 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've already bought this twice. I love love LOVE it! Very covering and it doesn't really settle into the lines under my eyes, even though I don't have a very big problem with dark circles. I like to use it to cover zits too. 01 Matt Sand works great for my fair complexion. Very affordable and handy packaging. I recommend this :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is another great product from Essence. I'm using 05 MATT BEIGE and I have pale yellow Asian undertones. It's very affordable at $4 AUD, did not make me break out and provides good coverage over blemishes and discoloration as long as you blend when you keep adding more concealer (I use my fingers). I also like to lightly dab this on my dark circles because the coverage isn't so thick that I end up cakey. An impressive thing about this concealer is that it has the perfect creamy consistency; it's not so creamy that it looks oily and it's not so dry that you look caked on - it glides on well.

on 6/2/2013 2:56:00 PM

Terrible! this concealer didn't actually conceal anything, it simply set into my fine undereye lines and emphasized them, did not for my small blemishes, dark circles nor small discoloration. Definitely a waste of money