Essence Cover Stick

3.4

PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, ZINC OXIDE, TALC, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), PARAFFIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, FARNESOL, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, POLYETHYLENE, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 42090 (BlUE 1), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 5/18/2014 2:53:00 PM

Its acceptable. Its nothing great but it does the job. Its drying though so i prime my skin or some type of moisturizing before i use this. Its is quite good coverage.

For the price its great. I recommend.

on 5/10/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

That's the best cover stick ever made! I am using this product since over 5 years now! It helps me out a lot, since sometimes before my period I breake out quite bad on my cheeks and this helps me cover the red spots almost completely, even though I only use a small amount of it!

It's really cheap and for me one stick lasts for over a year!!

I am glad that this product has never changed, I would go insane if I didn't have this. I always have it in my pocket, and I mean it! Without this I do not go anywhere. It's small so you can carry it with you everywhere.

And the best thing about it is, that it does not make me break out at all! It never did. In fact, for me, it even helps to dry scarrings.

Since it really is cheap, you could at least try it! For me, I will never give up on this product.

on 4/30/2014 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure if this didn't work for me because I have some dryness or if it is just truly a bad product. I think it could probably work on oily skin but it was horrible on mine.

on 3/19/2014 4:59:00 PM

This stuff is HORRIBLE! I really wanted to make this concealer work so I tried using it for everything and it just makes everything look worse. I have fairly dry teenage skin and this is so dry it makes me look like I have wrinkles if I put it under my eyes. And if I put it over acne it just makes it look more dry and brings more attention to it, yes it does make it less red but it really doesn't work for me at all. I'd say for anyone looking for a concealer I recommend to splurge a bit more I mean there are tons of great drugstore concealers out there and this is defiantly not one of them.

on 3/14/2014 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My skin is oily and acne prone. I liked the coverage of the concealer and the color is good but actually when I used it on dark spots on my face it broke me out plus a weird thing happened is when I put it in my bag and went out it melted and it became too oily so I was pretty sure it was the cause of my breakouts. Definitely won't repurchase.

on 3/4/2014 4:54:00 AM

Tone: 01 matte sand
I wanted this to use it under my eyes, but it doesn't work. The product is too hard. When I apply it directly under my eyes hardly any product comes off. When I try to apply it with my fingers, it stays on my fingers.
It also happens to have very light coverage, so I tried to layer it. I applied the second layer, then I saw the first one was gone.
The color is too dark and orange for my skintone, but that's something i could work with by mixing with a too light concealer.
Message me if i'm just too stupid to make the concealer do its job and tell me the method I should use. But I don't think think this cover stick will ever work on me..

on 2/14/2014 8:02:00 PM

I was roaming the aisles of the drugstore and I spotted this so I decided to give it a try because it was only CAN$2.99. I have the colour Matt Sand and I find it too dry and a bit orange for under my eyes. It works decently for blemishes in moderation. I don't feel it during the day, but it loses coverage after about 6 hours at least.

on 1/24/2014 1:14:00 PM

Very good price and covers well but doesn't leave a thick feeling! Perfect in my books.

on 10/9/2013 5:03:00 PM

Very affordable, and I love the way it feels. For me, I didn't get too much great coverage with this, and I found it to be slightly dry-feeling, plus a limited shade range. Overall not a WOW product, not bad, but I think there is better out there.

on 10/4/2013 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Super great coverage and it has great texture. Unfortunately, the shade range is limited, and all three are the same darkness but with different tones. "Matt sand" is shade 01, and the tone matches my skin but it's still too dark. It does well covering my scars and acne, but it doesn't last super long without being powdered every few hours. So it's an all around good enough concealer, but it may not be the absolute best out there