October 25, 2014 | 866 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Love Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. Every time I wear this I get asked if I am wearing fake lashes. The length and fullness is amazing. The brush is thin but don't be fooled by that because this makes your lashes double the length and volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kelsey1219

Let me start by saying that I ADORE this mascara! Having at least 25+ mascaras in my kit, this one stands out for its consistency, application, and performance. The brush and formula create a fluttery 'babydoll' effect, with every lash perfectly separated and defined. What's more, this mascara stays put all day without flaking or creating the dreaded smudge under my lower lashes. Definitely an *hg* product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Tried this, it was clumpy and too messy for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by donnatucker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this mascara when I first got it--I even thought about throwing it away--but I stuck with it and now I like it much better. I had been using an Estee Lauder mascara that adds a LOT of volume and I missed that with this one. But after learning that I had to take my time with it and make sure to cover well all the way out to the ends of the lashes, I really like it. I still feel like I lost some volume but the long, evenly separated lash look I get pretty much makes up for that. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it tends to dry clumpy by the end of the day and I have to pull a little to remove it. I think I will try the MK Ultimate mascara again before calling this one my HG. (I also like the $15 price tag compared to Estee Lauder's $22.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this mascara gives a lot of length but very little volume, even when used with a volumizing lash primer. That said, I love the way it makes my lashes look. It doesn't smudge or flake on me, and the black is actually black. The wand is the same as Julep's American Beauty Volumizing Mascara and CG Clump Crusher, which I like. I would recommend and repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

This is my current favorite mascara. I've been using it for over a year, have gone through several tubes, and will keep purchasing for SURE. It is a little liquidy at first, though that changes within a few uses. I love the brush, it stays on well, and washes off easily. I do replace it every few months, so what I do is use the NEW tube on coat #1, brush through lashes with a spooly brush, wait until they dry, and then apply coat #2 with the new tube. Then I use my previous tube if I need touch-ups later in the day, because there isn't much left in the tube and it gives just enough oomph to the tips of my lashes as they day wears on. Hope Mary Kay doesn't stop making it! <3 <3 <3!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

I received this mascara with my shoe dazzle subscription one month. I tried it and I loved it! It's not a very wet mascara which works well with my lashes. It volumizes and lengthens very well. It can also hold a curl! The wand is very nice! Unfortunately, my dog chewed on the tube and that was the end of that :( I was quite upset but ill definitely be purchasing this! Loved it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this from my sister in law who sells Mary Kay. I wanted to help support her in this new endeavor selling these products, but I have to say I really don't like this mascara. It started out good enough-it separated fairly well and gave some length. I didn't feel that it really volumized my lashes as well as I wanted it to do, but it seemed ok as an everyday natural mascara. The biggest downfall for me is that it flaked within a few hours. I mean, MAJORLY flaked, like I had at least 5-8 flakes under each eye before lunch. I don't mess with my eyes and I don't have this problem with other mascaras normally. I also HATED removing this mascara. It acted more like a waterproof mascara (it wasn't waterproof) in the way that it flaked when removing it. I hate waterproof mascaras for that reason and the other mascaras that I use remove more easily (slide off rather than flaking if that makes any sense). I just hate having to pick off a thousand little flakes off my face when I'm removing mascara. I would rather it just slide off easily with makeup remover. If you don't mind dealing with the flakey aftermath of this mascara, then it might actually be a great natural day mascara. I won't be repurchasing though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bigfootsR4real

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. This is one of the few Mary Kay products that I like. It stays on all day and NEVER flakes! It's extremely easy and quick to apply, and it separates my lashes very well. It doesn't go on too thick so you don't look stupid. I would totally recommend Lash Love to everybody, even though it is a bit pricey since it's Mary Kay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample size of this mascara and I like it a lot. A couple of the qualities that other reviewers seem to be put out with here (wetness of the formula, brush overall) are things that are positives to me. I've not experienced clumping with this. I think that application technique largely affects what your lashes ultimately look like when you're done. I plan on buying a tube of this.