August 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Eyeliner - KOJI - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

well easy to draw eye liners! easy to remove also and it looks cute. i love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so had my hopes up for this one. I guess I have the reformulated version where it does not have the dots on it, but purple daisies instead. Great fine tip, but it did not appear very black on my lids, I had to go over the line several times and it smudged like crazy on me. It's all around my eyes by the end of an 8 hour work day. No good.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smudges and fades like crazy on my oily lids :( I think it's my eyeshape as well though, cause I have "inner double eyelids" aka "hidden double eyelids" aka "sokssangpul". I look like I went nuts with black/grey eyeshadow when I get home, even if I only used eyeliner that day. The Heroine Make one lasts WAAAAY longer on my eyes even though its not as black as this one. So does the Physicians Formula Booster 2in1 pen liner (aka Western dupe for these kinds of Japanese pen liners)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Hong Kong for US$14. Tested on my hand along with many other eye liners. After washing my hands multiple times throughout the day, only the Dolly Wink stayed on. This liner is a must have if you wear eyeliner and also tightline as the fine tip is perfect for wiggling in between lashes to fill in any gaps. Great for making a wing in the outer corner.

You have to let this set for 30 seconds or it will easily smudge. I use it as the last step in applying eye makeup on top of pencil liner so that my eyeliner looks polished.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by staytunedmel

I would say this is one of the best eyeliner that i've tried so far but i'm still on the search for an even better one. Despite many claims here that say that this eyeliner DOES not smudge, it certainly didnt work the same way for me. Perhaps due to this humid climate and plus my oily lids, this doesnt work for me even though i have used a primer. Nevertheless, i really like that the colour for the eyeliner is really black and dense which really comes out nicely on your eyes. It is rather easy to use too! I'm still searching for the perfect one. *cross fingers*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I'm really into anything Japanese, especially cosmetics, so I've heard so many great things about the Dolly Wink Eyeliner. I was hesitant to pick it up since it is quite expensive, but I decided to try it anyway. This is my HG eyeliner now. Of course, the packaging is adorable. The product itself is so good though. The felt tip is so precise, and you can really get a thin line from it, or a thick one if you hold it at an angle. The liner is extremely black, which is awesome, since a lot of the drugstore liquid liners I've tried aren't opaque at all. This liner lasts all day as well, which is something no other liner can do for me. The liner literally did not smudge. I was so impressed, and I can see why everyone raves about this. It is a pricey investment, but I promise you will not be disappointed with this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would like to talk both about the old formula and the new.

The old:
Very black, smudge proof, stays on and doesn't budge, easy to use and precise tip.

The new:
Very black, possibly darker than the old formula, but also less smudge proof. I wore this liner out for a full day, and it was rubbed off by lunch time. Tip is the same.

I recommend the old formula where the design of the pen is dots rather than daisies.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best liquid liner I have ever used and I have tried many. It does not smudge. It lasts a long time, it applies easily. It comes in brown!! (why do more Asian than American companies make brown cosmetics?? ) I am glad they do!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by young1516

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must have if you have oily eyelids. Having tried countless waterproof liquid eyeliners, I know that this doesn't necessarily translate into long-wearing if your eyelids are oily like mine. I've had my liner literally dissolve on my eyelids due to the oils ...and they usually end up in a black glob on the inner corner of my eye. Others I've tried have not dissolved but peeled off in a unnatural plastick-y strip. My go to for some time had been benefit Babe Cake topped with a coat of She-Laq. Enter Dolly Wink. Sure, the packaging is a not sophisticated or sleek in the least...it reminds me of kids' play makeup, but this liner is out of this world! Super dark, true black...and goes on like a dream thanks to the skinny but durable tip. Dries really quickly and I've NEVER had it smudge with or without She-Laq. After the gym (and I'm a heavy sweater), sure, some of it has worn off but I don't know how else to say this except that it wears off in a very 'natural' way. Never a smudge, a smear or so much as a flake. I actually don't know where it goes. That being said, it WILL last all day/night if you're just doing day to day stuff and nothing too physical. I've been using mine for about 4 months and I think it has a few more weeks left in it. The colour is not coming out as steadily but still very buildable to achieve the look I want. Brush tip is also in good shape and can still draw a very fine line with no fraying. For $22, not bad at all...and I can skip the She-Laq!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by MissAngelina

I have trouble with liquid eyeliners so I done some research and this one kept popping up. I love it, it is my favourite liquid to date. The packaging is super cute and the liquid goes on a great dark black. I wish they made a 'fat' version of it. I ordered mine of sasa and while it was a little bit pricey (I think it cost me around $30 australian) I would definitely re order if I run out.