BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2087 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 8/19/2015 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have this in brown.
it's a pretty good brown mascara, not sure why the wand has to be shaped like a mediaeval torture device, because it makes doing the inner corner lashes very frightening. that's the only con. lasting power is excellent, no flaking or smudging, and it provides nice definition. i use this on 'no-makeup' days so i'm happy with it not providing a ton of volume. it's not very volumising though, so if that's your bag, i'd try another mascara. i'd repurchase, despite how expensive it is.

I absolutely love this! I have had better mascara formulas, but the the brush is the best ever. I use it with other mascaras.

on 8/17/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You have to apply it quickly as it dries fast (not the bottle, just the application). It sometimes goes on clumpy but if you brush through the lashes, they look amazing. Extreme length & volume. I love it for that & would repurchase.

on 8/17/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recieved this in a kit I bought. It was a smaller size. It is just nothing special. It goes on and then flakes off throughout the day. It's not the worst. But there are less expensive mascara that way out perform this! Loreal tubing mascara with primer on one side and mascara on the other end (in the red and white tube). This is my go to mascara for the last 3 years. Loreal double extend tubing mascara.

on 8/17/2015 12:55:00 PM

No clumping. Looks natural. I have already purchased it a number times over the past 8 years. Lashes look thicker, natural and the wand is especially great for application.

on 8/16/2015 10:17:00 PM

I like the look but it smudges all over where I look scary.

on 8/16/2015 9:19:00 PM

Ps if you have a hard time taking this off try an oil base makeup remover it just slides off like vitamin E or coconut oil

on 8/14/2015 7:49:00 AM

I had two travel sizes of these, I ended up throwing one out and giving the other away. Yes these do add heaps of volume but they are SO CLUMPY AND WET. I thought it was my application that was making it so clumpy so i tried different ways to apply it but it was still giving me big uneven clumps of mascara on my eyelashes. I tried cleaning the brush off before using but it was so wet it just stuck my eyelashes together.. And it you got it onto your eyelids/undereye area it was a pain to clean up. Not worth it.

on 8/14/2015 5:29:00 AM

This is my favourite mascara. It is hard to remove, but it has no smudging (not waterproof though). The thing I love most about this mascara, is the brush! The wand is simply amazing, my eyelashes never clump together, and the end of the wand is really unique and helps separate the eyelashes in the outer corner of my eye. The formula doesn't seem to dry up as fast as some other brands I have tried. I have repurchased this, it's not a cheap brand to get in NZ but thank goodness for Strawberry net.

on 8/12/2015 9:59:00 AM

I bought Benefit's 'They're Real' a few months ago and I've only used it a few times. It goes on nice and smoothly and it does provide definition, but this mascara doesn't provide any volume. I was very disappointed given the price. Also, I found it really difficult to remove. Won't purchase again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials