April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by boogs77

Sticky. Transfers.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by FerociousJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Does lengthen.

Cons: Sticks eyelashes together, needs to be used over or under waterproof mascara, does not hold a curl as well as it should (it drops my curl half way), gets all over eyelid (and when used with a mascara eyelid protector, it clumps all the eyelashes together). Not waterproof (at all), smears easily.

I have never spent over 10 minutes getting my eyelashes to look perfect. I love that this product does lengthen, yet it is completely unfair the process one has to go through in order to unclump, separate, layer, curl, clean, and repeat if you want a fabulous lash (not necessarily in that order but you get my point). And that's just one lash I'm talking about. Unfair I tell ya!

If you already have a mascara that lengthens and separates, keep it. Don't waste your time and $$$ on this one. Even in the GossMakeUpArtist video review you can see how his eyelashes were stuck together... horrible.
And even on other reviews you can see it's just so super thick and the more you try to separate your lashes with the brush, the more product gets on and makes all the lashes STICK. It's really difficult to clean the brush off of excess mascara too so that is no help at all.

I like the way it lengthens, there's no denying that but seriously..... aint nobody got time for that!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by fychen

If you have straight lashes, this mascara is not for you!

I wanted to try this out, but like any other non- waterproof mascaras that I have tried, this does not hold the eyelash curls. My lashes goes right back down after applying it. Also, I found the brush a little too big. It was hard for me to maneuver over my eye area to coat each lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by gotohellmel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It stays true to it's name- They're Real because I've actually had people ask if my eyelashes are false or not. One coat of this enhances your lashes, two coats is as far as I go and it looks dramatic and fabulous. I find with two coats I'll use an eyelash comb while it's still wet just to ensure it doens't clump at all. I honestly think using any more than two coats is incredibly excessive haha. Job well done BeneFit, my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by echokitten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love the formula on this mascara. It's true that it is clumpy with multiple coats but if you're careful you can get it just right with a single coat anyway. I tend towards 2 coats myself and I love that the end of day raccoon eyes are non existent practically. I hate the EOD fallout that most mascara formulas have for me. I'll pitch a tube after 2-3 uses just because of that. This one is easy to remove as well with my DHC olive cleansing oil. I am about 1/2 way through my first tube and this will be my new go-to from now on. The only drawback is the price. I'm sad that I have to pay $24 for a tube of mascara...but if it means I'm using it to the end...so be it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by aliciabanwell

This mascara is super lengthening, but it tends to get quite clumpy with multiple coats. But, I have found that using Maybelline The Rocket first, then adding a coat of this works amazing!! I have super short natural lashes, and some people have asked me if my lashes are fake when I wear this combo! I just get the sample sizes from sephora as apposed to buying full size!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

I loved how my lashes looked wearing this, really well-lengthened and with good volume. I found the brush really helped me get to all my lashes and the mascara applied easily with no clumping.

However, frustratingly it smudges under my eyes after a while every single time I use this. I wasn't sweating or wearing it in hot weather, so it is definitely the mascara. No to a re-purchase because it's an 19.50 mascara and for that price I don't want smudging. Shame because otherwise it's excellent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Shanneefurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've this in the sample size and was really excited to use it because I LOVE BENEFIT but it disappointed me so bad!

Talking about the brush, it looks great but it really HURT when I put it on though I like how it looked. I can't use too much pressure, really.
Never mind, I was telling myself 'no pain, no gain'.

Guess what? I was only out for a 2 hours and it already smudged under my eyes. I just couldn't believe it man. Will never use this again.

Why Benefit why? Don't ever disappoint me again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaGirl50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was amazed at how it looked on the SA at Sephora so I bought a tube. I loved it it was the best mascara Ive ever used. I don't do second coats. After it gets older though it starts to get the usual problems any mascara does. My only problem with it is the bristles on the wand are sharp and you have to be very careful. Sephora has it in the smal size too so I'm getting that next. I don't wear mascara often now and it always gets dried out after awhile and I toss it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by RubyThursday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have short, straight lashes that don't really hold a curl well, so I'm constantly on the look out for a new mascara that's going to work miracles. This is pretty damn close, but unfortunately not it.

It does give my lashes amazing length and volume, but it also makes them clumpy and irritates my contacts. The product seems to dry up really quickly too.

I won't be repurchasing, mainly because of the price. I think there's probably cheaper mascaras out there that do just a good a job. I've just got to find them.