December 19, 2014 | 1453 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by stargazer3

LOVE this mascara! I have long eyelashes but they're not very think. This mascara works great at thickening, separating, and makes my eyes look huge because it really holds the curl. EVERY time I use it someone asks if my eyelashes are real. Of course I share my beauty secret. The brush is great at lengthening and separating. The only thing I didn't like was I felt it was a bit too wet and runny at first and had to wait a couple weeks for it to dry out a little before it really worked great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by scififteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh boy oh boy. This mascara is the whole package. They lengthen, they volumize, and even though they aren't meant to be waterproof, they stay on all day without smudging. If you're going for the bold shebang look, use this mascara. They do clump in the tube a little after a while, but that's a minor issue.

GOOD:
-adds LOTS of volume
-lengthens very well
-stays on for a long time

BAD:
-does not seem to hold a curl
-clumps in the tube after a while (easily fixed with a tissue or warm water)
-very hard to remove

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Blondieforblondie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product stays good until about five hours of wear for me. I've noticed black smudges all around my eye area even before the end of the day. Not worth all that money!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the worst mascaras ever made.
The name says it all.
If you want people to think that these are your own average natural lashes, use this product.
It doesn't lengthen, nor thickens.
Won't hold a curl at all.
The only positives are the color and staying power, and nice package.
Overpriced and poor performing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by krystalvuxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just purchased the mascara from Sephora, at first I bought the tester version and it was great, however when I purchased the full sized version, it did not do the same job. It does a great job lengthening but I find that the small sized does a better job. Love it though, as ive tried a lot of type of mascaras and being asian my lashes are basically non existent so this is a real life saver.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Shakeitdontbreakit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sigh. I got a trial size of this and thought I found my HG. Alas, the full-sized product does not compare. I was surprised to find that issue in a mascara. I'm not sure if it's the wand or the formula or both that makes the diff but what a bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very black, very resistant (you may need their own makeup remover from the same line for this one), the wand is awesome especially the end. Great for getting big black dramatic eyelashes. Does not irritate my eyes (some mascaras do that). It's not more expensive than other HE mascaras but it is better than most imho (Dior, EL, Givenchy - from which I've tried).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ladyanastasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice mascara, but I found it didn't do the best job of separating my lashes. It lengthened them for sure, but tended to look too unnatural for my tastes. It does a great job of lengthening, though, so if that's your sort of thing you will definitely enjoy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by sjholt13

This mascara is the best. A little goes along way. Work the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by xosamantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really didn't like the wand on this mascara, the bristles are really spaced out, meaning my lashes clumped a lot, also I find with rubber mascara wands they can be very sharp, it was hard to get the brush right to the base of my lashes without feeling like it was scratching my eyelids. I did like the ball on the end of the wand though, it made catching every little lash easier than traditional brushes. My HG mascara is still MaxFactor's False Lash Effect.