BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2091 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 8/22/2015 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Formula: I LOVE this mascara. My lashes look 5x lusher and longer. So good, I find ask myself if "they're real"? Formula doesn't smudge or clump. It is super black. Goes on smooth. Holds the curl ALL DAY. Perfect everytime.
It is easy enough to remove with the right makeup removers and technique. It's really not much harder than other mascaras.

Brush: The unique brush takes some learning as it is hard rubber and has pointy tips (can hurt if you poke yourself/ get too close to the lashline). Once you learn it tho, it's great.
It separates all the hairs + I love that the end can be used for corner lashes and bottom lashes. I love the brush. I do wish it was a tad smaller tho.

I don't mind the price. Would rather get 1 good mascara vs. 4 different drugstore ones that clumps/ bleeds/ fades (*cough cough maybelline) OR vs. 1 expensive brand that clumps/bleeds/fades (*cough cough urban decay perversion)

BOTTOMLINE: HG of Mascara for me!

on 8/21/2015 7:13:00 PM

Amazing. I recommend trying the sample size before buying the larger size to see if it works for you though!

So far, my favorite mascara of all time!

Here I what I love about it. It separates my lashes, lengthens, volumizes and doesn't clump. It last ALL DAY, no flaking and crumbling off. Also, it feels like there is a ton of mascara in the tube. I have this issue with mascaras feeling empty or nearly dried up when I purchase them. There is none of that bull here.

I do have a few problems with it...The brush is GIGANTIC. Smaller brushes are much easier to work with. I feel like I'm going to poke my eye out sometimes, especially when trying to apply this on my lower lashes. It's not too big of a deal, but it is a little cumbersome to get used to.

The formula does dry very fast, so you'll need to work quickly. However, my lashes don't feel brittle or crunchy when I'm done. This stuff holds a curl nicely too.

The main issue I have with this is that it's SO difficult to remove. You need to have an oil based makeup remover. Otherwise it feels like you're removing waterproof mascara. It makes my lashes fall out sometimes, so I don't wear this every day. If this were not the case, I would give this product 5 lippies for sure.

It's definitely worth a try! I have tried so many different mascaras and this is the first to really impress me!

on 8/20/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This mascara made my lashes look longer and fuller. Holds the curl pretty well for my monolids. It lasts all day (might rub off on lower lash line a little bit) and not too hard to take off at night. This is a good go-to mascara for lazy days and when you just want to skip the eyeliner but still have something on. I will love it while it lasts, but probably will not repurchase because I'm a student and $30 for a mascara is hella expensive!

on 8/20/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So, when you first purchase the mascara and use it 2-3 times the consistancy is great and goes on smooth and dark black giving a 'luscious lash' effect. However, after 2 purchases of this I had the same results of the mascara drying out and going to a clumpy dry consistancy. This is also horrendous to get off even with eye makeup remover! Don't waste your money girls it's not all its cracked up to be x

on 8/19/2015 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have this in brown.
it's a pretty good brown mascara, not sure why the wand has to be shaped like a mediaeval torture device, because it makes doing the inner corner lashes very frightening. that's the only con. lasting power is excellent, no flaking or smudging, and it provides nice definition. i use this on 'no-makeup' days so i'm happy with it not providing a ton of volume. it's not very volumising though, so if that's your bag, i'd try another mascara. i'd repurchase, despite how expensive it is.

I absolutely love this! I have had better mascara formulas, but the the brush is the best ever. I use it with other mascaras.

on 8/17/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You have to apply it quickly as it dries fast (not the bottle, just the application). It sometimes goes on clumpy but if you brush through the lashes, they look amazing. Extreme length & volume. I love it for that & would repurchase.

on 8/17/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recieved this in a kit I bought. It was a smaller size. It is just nothing special. It goes on and then flakes off throughout the day. It's not the worst. But there are less expensive mascara that way out perform this! Loreal tubing mascara with primer on one side and mascara on the other end (in the red and white tube). This is my go to mascara for the last 3 years. Loreal double extend tubing mascara.

on 8/17/2015 12:55:00 PM

No clumping. Looks natural. I have already purchased it a number times over the past 8 years. Lashes look thicker, natural and the wand is especially great for application.

Video Reviews & Tutorials