BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1939 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/22/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

BadGal lash is my favorite mascara but I thought I would try They're Real. I figured if one was great the other would be. This is just not true. I think the look is supposed to be spikey multi-lashes. When you put it on (after you remove half the product from the wand) it combines many lashes into one lash. That one multi-lash is long, but it looks like a spike. So you get maybe 10 spikes sticking out from your upper lid and two from your lower one. It's a really weird, and very ugly, effect. Stick with BadGal and you'll look pretty. Go with They're Real to match your mohawk.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I've tried! I highly recommend this product! there is one thing that I don't like! the fact that when I wash my face it goes down my face and just won't come off my under eyes! overall it's the best mascara I've tried even though it's pricey!

on 2/19/2015 8:43:00 PM

Hm.

First application the mascara is beautiful, volumizing and clump free. After about a week, I don't know what's going on with the formula or something but the mascara turns sooo clumpy! Although despite the clumpy-ness it does not flake and it literally bulletproof (seriously, it's like impossible to get off) I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive eyes as it's serious business getting this mascara to come off! May I add it's way over priced (Seventeen falsify HD is a 12.51 price difference and does exactly the same, highly recommend)

This mascara is okay.
Drug store ones can do the exact same things though.

on 2/18/2015 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros: makes lashes stand out, length and volume. Cons: I have sensitive eyes and it irritated my eyes a little, can clump the lashes together which is not a good look

on 2/17/2015 7:18:00 PM

I bought the $10 sample size. I wouldn't call it a waste of money because I'd been waiting months to try it before I actually did, but I don't think I would buy it again. The brush isn't the best and the formula is decent but nothing special. It reminds me a lot of the formula for Maybelline's great lash mascara, just not as wet/thick (which is good in my opinion). The difference though is that 'they're real' actually elongated my lashes ever so slightly and my lashes fanned out a bit more. It doesn't flake and it holds a curl :)

on 2/14/2015 12:22:00 PM

Love this, ZERO clumping, its perfect for me (middle aged). Will buy again but will be waiting until its a TSV on QVC!

on 2/13/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The only mascara that has EVER worked on my lashes and actually made them visible! I love it! My friend recommended it and I went out and bought it with her that same day. I have very dark lashes that are very thick and heavy, causing them to droop down a bit using regular mascara and even though my lashes aren't super short, they just don't look very visible when I apply mascara because of their thickness. But this one.. It just lengthens my lashes and gives a really natural look, I only apply one coat though because I prefer natural rather than super clumpy. The only downside I can think of?? - The price. $38 Australian dollars. But honestly, that doesn't bother me. I'd rather pay a lot for one good mascara than buy a few crappy mascaras that will do nothing for me. :-)

on 2/13/2015 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Picked this up at duty free when I was bored. I really like it.

on 2/13/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm conflicted about this mascara. For reference, I have decently long, thick, black lashes and most mascaras look good on me so it takes a special one to stand out. This one was not special. Sure it made my lashes look great but all mascaras do. The length was average, the volume was pretty good, the separating was dismal, and the curl holding power was mediocre. It did smudge on me, which was highly annoying. This is typical because my eyelashes hit my browbone, cheek, and glasses when I look up or down or blink. I have found mascaras that don't do this in the drugstore, though, so I really expect more from something so expensive. The other problem is that somehow, despite the fact it smudges, it is impossible to get off! I have to scrub at my eyes which is painful because I have very dry, sensitive skin (although I think this would be painful for anyone). It's not worth it. I do not recommend.

i really like this mascara...it volumizes and gives length and lasts all day....only thing i dont like is 1)clumps up if you apply more than 1 coat...2) the brush is plastic and hurts applying it..but i can live lol...3) price is expensive...luckily i got the sample size of this....probably wont repurchase but not because i dont like it just because i like trying other mascaras

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products