October 30, 2014 | 1748 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Gholt91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara but lasted probably 2 weeks! Really bad value for money for how long it lasts!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by snyggtova

I was totally blown away when I first used this mascara. My lashes looked perfekt! They actually looked like fake lashes. But it is impossible to take it off. The struggle with removing it is not at all worth using it. I've tried SO many removers and nothing works and the day after there is still mascara left around the eyes and sometimes on the lashes. Also I lost a couple of lashes on the way from all the times I've tried to remove it. I ended up throwing it away so I would not get tempted to use it or use it when I ran out of other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this mascara at all. I must say I've only used a sample size of it and I've almost finished it. At first I really liked it, but then after a while the formula just changed and now I dont like it anymore.
My lashes, which are naturally pretty curved (Yeah I'm lucky, I know), become straight after using this mascara! It's just too heavy for my lashes. But what I HATE the MOST.... IS TAKING IT OFF!
It's such a PAIN! I have to struggle with my eye make up remover, cleansing milk and so on and so on... some of my lashes simply destroy and fall out.. and the day next....still some black residues on my eyes...no matter what.
I will def. not purchaise the full size!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by cavernclub

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PLEASE....DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! Unless you enjoy being ripped off. This mascara says RIGHT THERE ON THE BOX "won't smudge." Well, guess what? It smudges. Big time. Being not too pleased at being taken for the tune of thirty plus dollars, I tried to get a refund. The store refused. So I turned to the company itself. I phoned their head office - located in San Francisco - and asked for the name of their head of customer service so I could write a letter (yes, a letter because I was getting nowhere playing email tag with a number of "Customer Care" people). The person who answered the phone refused to give me this person's name. What kind of company operates like this? Who am I calling here? The CIA?!! Obviously this is one company that doesn't give a you-know-what about their customers or doesn't stand behind their products.

I was asked in an email if I still had the receipt. No, I replied. I came home, very angry at the store and threw it away. But I still had the box. I scanned this to her and she wrote back that I should mail the mascara, in the box and they would offer me, not a refund, but another product. I was very tempted to tell her exactly what she could do with her products, but instead, when I found out that they have an office here in Toronto, not far from where I live, I offered to drop it off. No, she came back with. We're not "equipped to accept refunds this way." So now on top of everything else, you want me to pay postage for this? Wow!! You people have some nerve, I'll say that!! Now because I didn't have the bill but had the box, was she implying that I didn't pay for it and therefore was denying me a refund? I don't know. All I know is, lady? If I was going to shoplift, it sure wouldn't be a stupid tube of mascara.....a mascara that doesn't even live up to it's promises that are right there on the box.

Benefit? You are one the most appalling examples of how a company should NOT treat customers. Your mascara sucks and so does your policies. If I could give them a sub-zero rating, I would.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by JessicaIsCool15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do not enjoy this mascara - It made my thin, brittle lashes feeling dry, clumpy and gives me no volume whatsoever.

When I first bought this product I had high hopes that maybe it would make my thin lashes looks more full and voluminous as had been promised to me by the lady at Sephora... she made the mascara sound like some sort of magical wand that's going to give me my dream lashes and that it's one of their best mascaras for years.

Lies, lies, lies! It was just awful. Clumpy and brittle.

Only reason I'm giving it 2/5 is because I can see why the mascara may be better suited for someone with thicker lashes... but really it's just a clumpy mess - does not do what it promises at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by asianchick101

I have straight, thin asian lashes, so if you are in this category do not spend 21$ on this product. All it did was give me some length and definition, (which many other drugstore mascaras can do) my curl completely vanished, I got no volume, and on top of everything it started to smudge! Maybe I had a bad tube? The packaging is a bit bulky for my taste as well. On to the next one...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sunny899

This was an awful mascara for me, didnt make lashes look full and spidery long like alot of the cheaper ones can do.pritty sure im allergic to it also. Hated the brush

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by candyA23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the way this mascara made my lashes look at first & it seemed to last mostly throughout an 8-hour work day. But after using it for a while, I noticed that it tends to smear mid-day when my t-zone gets oily. I would think if you're paying this much for a mascara, then it shouldn't do that? Also the more I thought about it, the results really aren't much different than what I get out of my traditional CoverGirl mascara. It may not clump or dry out as much, but I don't see what the hype is about with this product.

Will most likely not be repurchased.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Misssspiggy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Frankly I don't know what the fuss is about. This clumps and looks like Tammy Faye Bakker eyes. I get better results and compliments using the Bourjois mascaras and they are half the price. Give it a miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Shelbylea

I wanted to try a mascara that would lengthen my lashes as much as possible so I decided to try this, it truly does give you amazing length but I find that it doesn't make your lashes full just long and stringy. It stays on all day so at the end of the night it's not the easiest to take off but I don't mind that to much, overall this is a good mascara don't think I'd purchase again but if you're looking for length this is a great mascara!