BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was a horrible masacra, it gave barley any length, it irritated and made my eyes waters, it clumps and looks like panda eyes at the end of the day uhhhh a nope for me, think I'll have my money back Benefit..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this mascara a few years ago for $40.00 AUD. I did not like Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara, as it was incredibly difficult to remove and irritated my eyes. I will not be repurchasing this product.

Pros:
- nice brush that separates lashes well
- cute packaging

Cons:
- irritated my eyes
- difficult to remove
- pricey

I've always heard great reviews about this mascara, so I was really excited when I received a sample of this with an online order. I have straight lashes that I always curl prior to applying mascara. This product really weighed my lashes down and did not hold a curl whatsoever. I didn't notice any extraordinary volume or length. It's not labeled as waterproof, but it is difficult to remove at the end of the day. Sadly, this mascara is not worth the hype. At least, not for me.

Definitely not worth the hype! I would not waste my money on it again. Firstly, it does not curl your lashes. Secondly - if you curl your lashes before using this mascara, the mascara will make the lashes heavy and the curl falls completely (ive noticed it looks worse if you curl your lashes beforehand due to the heaviness of the mascara).

It is not all that bad however, - it is a decent mascara in that it lengthens a little bit and the wand is great for not clumping. It also is pretty waterproof despite not being labelled as waterproof... Unfortunately, this also makes it difficult to take off - and that in itself is disadvantagous to the product.

Decent mascara, but I know for fact that a lot of drugstore mascaras are much much better. Therefore I would not buy again.

I really like the thickness it gives my lashes. I wear it mostly on my bottom lashes. not good for length. pricey

This is one of the best and the worst products I have ever used.
This was the first high end makeup product I have ever tried and I was not too impressed overall. It is a very unique mascara, but I'm not sure I would consider it unique in a good way.
The mascara was NOT clumpy at all. It separated my eyelashes out very well. It separated them out so well that it was very unattractive on my top eyelashes. I would only use this mascara on my lower lashes which means I really wouldn't be able to get as much use out of this mascara as I would want.
I love this mascara for my bottom lashes as it lengthens them and it makes them separated! This is how I like my bottom lashes to look though! If you like the separated look I would definitely recommend this mascara for you. I only like this look for my bottom lashes though.
The applicator HURTS to apply. If you accidentally get your eye it HURTS. The applicator like stabs you and it is not a pleasant feeling!!
Overall, I would not buy this product again because it is quite expensive if I am only going to be using it for my bottom lashes. I would rather use a cheaper product that almost works as well. This was just not for me.

When first purchased the product I was eager to give it a go as i mesmerised by the metallic packaging and great reviews!

However, when applied I found it to be disgustingly dry and could tell the formula was far from satisfying. Would not recommend to anyone unless you have naturally outstanding eyelashes just to coat them. Otherwise pathetic.

Hard to get off.

Definitely not 'beneficial'

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I don't understand why everyone is raving about this mascara. I don't say that I don't like this product but there are definitely better options out there, for same or less money.

What I personally ask from a mascara is volume, length and more importantly to separate each lash for a feathery look. This gives amazing length to my lashes and it is extremely black.

It disappointed me because it was sticking my lashes together. Not a lot, but enough for me to be disappointed.
Another thing that I didn't like about this mascara is that it was making my lashes really hard, which is really uncomfortable after a long time wear, and it was really difficult to remove.

Not a bad product, but I wouldn't repurchase.

I got a couple of these mascaras as a sample and they really work! It gives me insane length to my short, stumpy lashes. I can't wait to get the full size!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Bought this after reading rave reviews. It's very good and definitely better than most mascaras out there. If you're looking for a new mascara definitely give this one a try: builds well, goes on clump free, doesn't flake and it's easy to remove at the end of the day. If Buxom Lash didn't exist this would be my go-to, but I like the Buxom brand just a bit more.

Popular Mascaras