Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

on 5/10/2015 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product started out good and now I really dislike it. The mascara really irritated my eyes. Although it does give some significance in making your lashes have volume and length, I feel for me it wasn't worth it as I picked it all off by the end of the day.
I would have to put on a few layers for it to do something.

It was sooo clumpy and so flakey and gave my lashes that kind of spider-legish look.
Not good! Wouldn't purchase this maybelline product again.

I would highly recommend using the Eye of Horus mascara, as a more natural but still lengthening and volumizing mascara to use.

on 4/9/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my favourite mascaras ever! It really does give good length and volume. I'm not a fan of wearing false lashes so I bought this as the alternative and I got a nice, fluttery effect. It really did open up my eyes. The formula is also good (not too wet or dry), it didn't flake nor did it clump. A winner all-round, really. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 4/1/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I purchased this product for the first time about four or five years ago and I thought it was amazing. It left no clumps and lasted a long time! I lost the mascara and a recently I had bought myself a new one. Unfortunately, the product was not like it was when I bought it the first time. It was really clumpy and just overall horrible! I would not recommend this product at all!

on 3/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

I like it far better than I expected from the reviews. No flakes, no clumping, absolutely gives me great volume and curl. Requires a little too much effort to remove and will lose some curl and smudge toward the end of the day, which cost a lippy. I just wish it lengthened too. I haven't used this with a secondary mascara to lengthen yet so I don't know if that will cause clumping, but I need both length and volume so it's not perfect.

on 3/18/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Been using this for about three months now and I have no problems with it. Curls my eyelashes. Bought a second one. If you want length this is a decent option but now I've been using Maybelline Lash Sensational and it does a good job as well and for bottom lashes this works much better.

I absolutely love this it is my go to mascara I love the look it gives & my lashes stay in place which is a bonus to me one downfall & that's it dries out & clumps but that's around the 6 month mark anyway which is when mascara should be replaced because of germs & bactira😊❤️

on 3/5/2015 3:31:00 AM

It holds curl extremely well and it doesn't smudge, but otherwise it's quite average. Not much length OR volume. Makes lashes feel stiff. You've got to be careful removing it. If you press too hard with cotton pads - can say bye bye to a good number of lashes. I recommend splashing some water on it first to soften it up, and only then go with eye makeup remover on a cotton pad. It's heavily scented. Surprisingly I kinda like the scent, but it can be described as a powdery "old makeup" type.

on 2/10/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara! Amazing product, been using this and They're Real and find I keep reaching for falsies flared instead!

Great product for an AMAZING price!

on 2/10/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All it does is clump your lashes, and didn't volumize or add length at all. The worst mascara I've ever tried, and that's saying a lot because I've tried every mascara out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It was a good mascara, nothing bad to say except the occasional flaking...But there are so many mascaras similar or better that I will not repurchase as of now.