July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Restorative Hair Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've given this mask a red hot go a few times now but it just doesn't do anything special. It does smell amazing but my hair doesn't feel any better than if I were to condition it normally.
I'm not a fan of the lumpy texture personally, I feel like I'm dipping into a tub of sucked out fat at a liposuctionist's surgery, if it weren't for the gorgeous smell it would have gone in the bin a long time ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by terrikelowna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this mask, i use it along with the shampoo and conditioner and it has made a tremendous difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by JillyJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Products like these are really not worth the money and do not acutally repair damage as they claim to. I've tried so many and EVERY time I go back to, and sticking to using unrefined virgin coconut oil. I do a half hour treatment once a week on damp hair and I've seen incredible results from less frizz, softness, shine, moisturized scalp and definitly less breakage compared to just a healthy "shine" when using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by DIVA24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thin shoulder length hair, that is growing out. In the winter the top of my head gets little fuzzies, and my hair is in need of moisture. I buckled and spent $$$ on this hair mask, because I am a devoted moroccan oil brand fanatic. I am thrilled! The smell, the quality of my hair changed as soon as it was rinsed out. I only used about 1 and 1/2 table spoons on towel dried hair. This is the softest it has ever felt... I do reccomend though, leave it on for 15-20 mins instead of 5mins. Your hair needs a gallon of water- not just a sip! I do not enjoy the packaging and the price. But other than that- it was wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I regularly color my hair. It usually is a bit dry but nothing my Moroccanoil Treatment doesn't take care of. Then I bleached the ends of my already exhausted long hair for an ombre color. Oh my... So dry and damaged. So much breakage! I have been using this for almost two weeks, 3x the first week, now down to 2x. (It's now been 3 weeks of use.) Made a HUGE difference. Yes, you should use a conditioner after to add some moisture. I do not. I use the Moroccanoil Treatment after towel drying and then comb it trough with a detangling comb. My hair feels and looks SO much better its absurd. It does smell wonderful and the smell lingers. Make sure you like the smell of Moroccanoil (I love it). :) I have not used the Kpak from Joico that gets rave reviews yet because this leaves my hair looking beautiful and smelling great. I don't need to fix what ain't broke. I might try the Kpak when this runs out, just to compare, but seeing as this is a huuuuge tub, it's gonna be a while before I run out!! Will update if anything changes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Unfortunately, I really did not find that this did much for my hair. It smelled great but really didn't do much else. Disappointing and I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ThinMinti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow...better than the Joico. You need less and it smells way better. It is also thicker and feels like it is doing a better job when you slap it onto your head. I just have better results ( smoother, straighter, stronger). Wont be going back to Joico and will spend the extra few dollars on this. I feel like it will last longer anyhow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupfreek9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, My hair is shiny and gorgeous! I use this product once every 1-2 weeksafter shampooing. This product makes my hair feel and look healthier. The smell is awesome. It's not very feminine smelling if you know what I mean but, it is still lovely. The only negatives are the price. The price is horrendous. I bought the larger container and it costed me almost 70 dollars! And the other thing is that you have to make sure you rinse it out of your hair very well because if you don't your hair will feel a bit greasy the rest of the day. Great high quality product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after not being completely satisfied with the Moroccanoil serum itself. This stuff is a life saver. My hair is not color-treated, however it is hard to manage as I am a natural redhead with thick, long, somewhat coarse hair. I saw others saying it is not moisturizing, but for me it was. I washed my hair with shampoo as the directions said and then took a ping pong ball size gob of this stuff and ran it through my hair and left it on for 10 minutes (any longer and I was told the proteins will end up damaging the hair instead of helping it). My hair came out softer than baby hair. It was INTENSE!!! The only critique is that the effect didn't last, after shampooing and conditioning like normal two days later my hair was back to its same coarse unruly self. My regular shampoo is Redken All Soft btw. So I am guessing over time the effects of this treatment will begin to last as the proteins rebuild my hair. As of right now, I wish I could use it every day but given the price, that's not going to happen. Bottomline, it is INCREDIBLY moisturizing, I didn't have to condition after using it and it makes the hair feel sooooo healthy. A real winner! I will be using this for years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Jenls27

I bought this on a whim and man do I love it. I have kind of long naturally curly hair that I color. The previous reviewer is right. It won't moisturize but it's not made for that. I love a great protein treatment to give my hair have so much more volume and shine. I use it just once a week but have to use some sort of leave in detangler. It smells so nice so I typically use it before dates.