October 25, 2014 | 1892 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by nia90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing that makes my skin soft, clean and even. I've been walking pass this product for years trying expensive brands and harsh treatments when it was right in my drug store... who would have thought??!? I will differently recommend this product and will be using this from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by twisted_prncess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS MY CLEANSER! I have been on the hunt for so long for a cleanser that would not break out my combination skin or overdry it in the winter.....this is it!!! I love the fact that it is a foaming cleanser, pump, has a cap, and is effective! it has cleared up my skin and I really believe it has also evened out the tone. It is not the best at removing eye makeup but I can live with that. This cleanser is a godsend for me.....after only a week of using it I noticed a difference in my skin's appearance, and it continues to look great as I use it. The pump does tend to stick down so I took a lippie off for that, but given how small the bottle is, it goes a long way. I have been using it for a while and am still finishing up my first bottle. This cleanser is my new HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product burned my face. My skin was red, sore and just very tender feeling after using. I do not have sensitivity to SA so it must be a reaction to another ingredient. The positives about this is it's a great value, removes makeup easily an foams up really nicely. Too bad it burnt my skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by nbedard

So first off I would like to say this face wash is not for everyone. I previously changed up my facial care routine due to the amount of money my previous cleanser cost. My previous cleanser was roughly $40 and considering I only paid about $8 for this I was a happy camper. First time I tried it I absolutely loved it, as I am a fan of aveeno products! The foam did a great job at cleaning my skin, leaving it smooth and touchable. After just three days of using this cleanser, I noticed my skin was getting very dry and believe it or not I now have blisters and burns all over my face. I immediately stopped using this cleanser and went to see my doctor to get a topical cream to soothe it, which hasn't helped very much as of today. I am really disappointed because I wanted to love this product! The packaging, price, and scent were nice but unfortunately, this cleanser did not like me at all. I have oily skin that is prone to acne and VERY sensitive and I am afraid to say I will be switching back to my expensive cleanser. If you notice your skin drying out due to this cleanser, I recommend you stop using it before it turns into something worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Kayqueen

Over the last year I've been battling cystic acne which has started to go away but I still get pimples on my face. I've stopped using makeup remover and I use this twice a day instead. I've noticed a difference with my face after a week of doing this. Less pimples and less redness. It isn't drying my face out but I don't have oily skin like some other reviews mentioned. Overall this is a pretty light and sensitive cleanser. So far so good.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really want to like this cleanser. I would definitely Not recommend it to anyone who isn't going through active acne because then this cleanser will dry your skin out and cause more. I'm currently testing it as my morning cleanser only. twice a day would be too drying. It does a good job to absorb oil! It is already good in my book. Smells really fresh which is nicer than no fragrance because sometimes you get a little bored from that. I like my skin to be natural after I clean it. I don't want it to feel "tingly". the way I see it, there must be an ingrredients in there, it could be the salicylic acid or what not that is causing the film,..I also suspect this product might clog my pores. it hasn't done that yet but you know when you first start using a cleanser and you think everything is going wonderful? I am skeptical about this one...I will update on whether I love it and the film continues, whether it helps with my acne prone skin....I am going back to clean and clear if this doesn't work out. Also, the pump is annoying and hard to use....

Update: not good. It works well at first but something about the ingredients will eventually clog your pores and break you out bad, also leave scars, so be careful. Nice fresh cleanser. I wish I loved this. what is going on with aveeno...LOVE the postitively radiant moisturizers and cleanser LOVE the clear complexion moisturizer and makeup yet this one made my skin react something terrible...this cleanser clogged my pores up it was awful...SO i tried the comfort cleanser and exact same problem o my

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by blackhalo

It strips too much oil off of my face and didn't make any difference at all in my acne or complexion. The pump is also a bit hard to push down and despite it being a mostly rounded plastic I actually sliced my finger on it once when it slipped off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Rummmy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dealt with acne for over 10 years and I have oily skin. I'm always nervous to try new cleansers, creams, etc because i'm scared to break out. This cleanser does not make me break out at all and my face isn't red anyone. It does not sting or make my face dry at all. When I first started using this my face never felt so clean, i don't feel that anymore but it could be becuase i'm used to using it. I would recommend this to people with acne, maybe not severe cases as you may need something from a dermatologist. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by brilliantbrunette34

I have acne prone skin, and this is one of the best cleansers I've ever owned. It immediately begins clearing blemishes and eliminates most, if not all, redness on my face. I can say I've literally tried nearly every product (from expensive to cheap) and this seems to be one of the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by SaraSmith44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this Cleanser!! I have dry skin and this cleanser doesn't dry my skin out too much, but I would definitely follow with a nice moisturizer. This cleanser fulfills all of its claims; evens out my naturally red skin and helps prevents breakouts! The price is totally worth the product and the packaging is just too cute! The pump is soooo convenient and the foam is lovely. This cleanser is gentle, but does the job and is a must buy! I love it!!!!