April 17, 2014 | 1668 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by blackhalo

It strips too much oil off of my face and didn't make any difference at all in my acne or complexion. The pump is also a bit hard to push down and despite it being a mostly rounded plastic I actually sliced my finger on it once when it slipped off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Rummmy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dealt with acne for over 10 years and I have oily skin. I'm always nervous to try new cleansers, creams, etc because i'm scared to break out. This cleanser does not make me break out at all and my face isn't red anyone. It does not sting or make my face dry at all. When I first started using this my face never felt so clean, i don't feel that anymore but it could be becuase i'm used to using it. I would recommend this to people with acne, maybe not severe cases as you may need something from a dermatologist. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by brilliantbrunette34

I have acne prone skin, and this is one of the best cleansers I've ever owned. It immediately begins clearing blemishes and eliminates most, if not all, redness on my face. I can say I've literally tried nearly every product (from expensive to cheap) and this seems to be one of the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by SaraSmith44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this Cleanser!! I have dry skin and this cleanser doesn't dry my skin out too much, but I would definitely follow with a nice moisturizer. This cleanser fulfills all of its claims; evens out my naturally red skin and helps prevents breakouts! The price is totally worth the product and the packaging is just too cute! The pump is soooo convenient and the foam is lovely. This cleanser is gentle, but does the job and is a must buy! I love it!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ughh this stuff definitely dries my very oily skin out, and this causes breakouts for me. i dont know if i broke out from the drying or from irritation from an ingredient or the strong fragrance. either way it sucks and ive tried it enough times to be sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by jessicababebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleanser I have ever owned. Granted, my skin has changed over the years and this may not have worked for me when I had more serious acne problems a few years back. But right now it is working wonders. I was using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil line for a while, and they were working alright. However, my skin was starting to break out a lot around my forehead, and then spreading to my cheeks. I was worried and I thought maybe the tea tree line wasn't going to do the job. I did some research and found that Aveeno Clear Complexion had received very positive reviews. I bought this and the moisturizer and my skin cleared up within a few days. Where it was always very oily in the past, my skin has looked matte throughout the day. It was irritated and red before now it looks calm. I don't even need to use foundation, just a dab of concealer and my skin looked great. It's fantastic! It also removes all my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by shells258

This product is AHHHHmazing.
I never tried aveno products and this was my first one. I used to use the clinique foaming cleanser, i liked that one too but this is a great dupe. I have tried a bajillion cleansers, this is my favorite. For those ladies out there who are skeptical, i hear ya.. been there,but im telling you GET IT will make your skin soft and refreshed. The packaging makes me oh so happy too.
Its affordable, Jennifer Aniston supports aveno :) its good for people with oily skin/combination/acne.
All around amazing product. I HIGHLY recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by queenboakye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really thought that this would work! the first day, I used this, my pimples all went away! the second day, then i started developing little bumbs all over my face. As soon as i saw them, i put water on my face. NO progress. Then i put cocoa butter on my face and it toned down. i do not recommend this product at all, considering that i have normal skin.iF YOU EVER GET THESE RASHES, USE COCOA BUTTER!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Its okay... Doesn't break me out doesnt help a ton.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this with my clarisonic and it has done an amazing job to clear my acne, although I do get an occasional breakout around my cycle I can really see the results. Only bad part is at times I feel like it will work and then it just stops. I always try something new and end up going back to this. Overall it is a good cleanser