September 17, 2014 | 1318 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Grow Luscious Lash Liner - 001 Onyx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Definetely one of my favorite eyeliners- I swear by it. A friend recommended this to me over a year ago, and I, being very "busy", found some $8 and finally purchased this eyeliner. Awesome decision!! This is a stupendous eyeliner if you would like one to manipulate for smoky eye, smudgy or dramatic looks. As for color, this is a blue-black liner, not your average brown-black liner, which shows its intenseness when you use it. I find that it is extremely smooth and glides on very easily. It has intense pigmentation and you can get a dramatic color payoff at the slightest little touch. That is quite a record in my book. It stays on very well and on the waterline as well. It is around $8, so it's averagely priced. For those $8, finding one of these guys lurking in the drugstore makeup shelves is completely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is my favorite black smudgy eye liner.

Great price. Goes on super creamy. Stays ok in the waterline. Can be smoked out for the perfect sultry look, but then, won't budge. Can transfer to the top of the lid, but not if you set with black eye shadow powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays on all day, which is just what I want! It doesn't move around and smudge, but there is VERY minimal flaking sometimes. 'Onyx' is a true black colour that really stands out.

The only downside is that it is a soft pencil, so it does become blunt a lot quicker than an eyeliner that you would twist for more product. I also find this very hard to remove, even with waterproof eye makeup remover. Despite a couple of minor issues, it is an eyeliner that truly stays put for hours on end.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this at target on sale for $4 as an impulse buy. this was great! i bought it in the emerald color though. )x i wish i bought the natural colors so i could wear it everyday. i was too scared it was going to be bad though, so i bought the green just cause it was really pretty. it is though! the green is very vibrant and sparkly! and i must say, these DO STAY ON AL DAY. i wiped it on my hand when i first opened it in my car, went home, washed my hands and it was still there and it stayed there till i showered that night. fabulous!!! even though i got it on sale, i would buy these for normal price for sure! great overall, especially drugstore. i hope they are not discontinuing it or something though since these were on sale. ]:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this to be one of the better eyepencils out there, and I judge based on lasting power, no smudging and pigmentation. It's comparable to CG's Liquiline Blast. HIP and Nyx new eyepencil (can't remember the name) on all counts. It is also smooth, easy to apply and can be smudged out if you like. I find Smashbox Limitless eyeliner to be the best in terms of staying power and pigmentation but it's too thick and creamy, and it's hard to sharpen to get a fine point. Stila's waterproof smudgestick is also very good for lasting power. In my experience, black eyepencils tend to smudge under my eyes no matter what, but GL smudges the least. The one in Graphite is pretty and suits cooler skin tones. I personally love the one in Espresso. As for being difficult to sharpen, you can't have it both ways. If you like creamy pencils, you have to accept that they WILL be difficult to sharpen and to get a sharp point. The ones that are self-sharpening tend to be harder and less creamy. The hard pencils are easiest to sharpen but tend to have less pigmentation. The tip below about putting it in the fridge first would work.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this e/l because it was highly recommended by Allure editors (I am such a sucker). I should have known better...it irritated my eyes SO badly. Not as badly as L'oreal Liner Intense, but my vision was blurred my eyes watered and they stung. Drugstore e/l always irritate my eyes (except for CG perfect blend). Sadly this one was thrown away immediately. It was very black though and went on smoothly so don't let me stop you from getting this I am just sharing my experience

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

glides on fairly well...it's black but not as black as some d/s liners i've tried...no irritation...stays in place.....still prefer prestige's total intensity

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by a29105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Onyx, which is a pitch black. I chose it, because it's a little under $5 at Walmart which is a lot less than the almost $9 I almost paid for a L'oreal liner at CVS. It looks and performs just as well as my former Milani one and I really have no complaints. I'm removing a lippie, just because I haven't noticed it making my lashes "healthy" as it states on the box. In my opinion, it's just a regular pitch black eyeliner. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sweetnlow30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner in dark brown and I am extremely happy with it. I have hooded eyes and it is hard to find a liner that will glide smoothly over my top lid without tugging or smudging when I open my eye. This liner glides like silk and I barely have to touch it to my eye to make a nice dark smooth line. I did have issues sharpening it in the beginning which is why I gave it four lippies. I learned that it is best to freeze it for a hour then use a decent sharpener that isn't dull. ( I used a brand new NYX one). It sharpened just fine this way!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by FootSoldier66

Holy cow, I am never buying another another eyeliner as long as i live!

I have it in onyx (the black one) and it applies sooooo smoothly. it feels so creamy and looks very intense and pretty. I couldn't tell from the packaging whether it was waterproof or smudgeproof or not but decided to give it a try. This is the only pencil liner in the universe that i can wear on my upper lid without having to apply shadow first. everything else creases on me and i get this black mark on my upper lid. I don't have that problem with this one and i am amazed. i thought at first it would be like the milani or l'oreal ones but those both smudged in my crease. this one goes no where and looks so pretty. plus i think the packaging is really cute.

Sticking this in my makeup bag and buying extras for my purse. i love having this and knowing i will never have to fight with liquid liners again just to get a smudgeproof black line.

Way to go Revlon!