November 26, 2014 | 1803 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by pandybear7

I love this mascara! I thought I had found my holy grail of mascaras when I tried the lash blast mascara, but I found something even better. When I tried this mascara, I was very pleased with how it worked on my lashes. I have average length slightly sparse eyelashes. This mascara gives me the whole package; length, volume, and curl. Even though it's not waterproof, it lasts all day long and still looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara i have ever used!! It will not clump even when i apply up to 3 coats. I will never buy another mascara again. This is definitely my HG!! And i have tryed almost every mascara out there, even high end ones and nothing is as good as this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I bought this mascara was on sale at Walgreens after reading nouveau cheap blog spot. It was half off because I think is being phased out. Anyways it had a plastic bristle wand. It gets close to the lash line. It fans out the lashes beautiful and adds a rich black color to them. It separates and volumizes. Its becoming a fast favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by heaewa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! It doesn't clump, even after several coats, and it adds a nice amount of volume and length. This is definitely a mascara I plan on buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Lapiz

I found out about this while looking at mascara's at Walgreens; a woman grabbed 2 of these so I loaded up MUA's app on my phone and checked out the glowing reviews. This stuff is amazing. It's the best mascara I have EVER used. It doesn't clump. it doesn't pull my lashes down, it doesn't pile up. It separates my lashes beautifully, I don't even have to use a lash comb! I highly recommend it. (And I especially thank the woman who gave me the silent review!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Djf1234

I don't have much to say about this mascara except I LOVE IT! I was using cover girl lash blast before this, and it was okay but the brush was too big. This brush is perfect for getting every lash and making them look darker and slightly fuller, without clumping! The formula is great and washes off easily. My lashes are naturally long and curled so this is perfect for making them look just dramatic enough. I seriously love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by bubbles62165

This was the first mascara I have ever bought and I am still using it! It doesn't clump or make your eyelashes look spidery. The mascara lasts for a very long time without changing and really applies well. I usually apply one coat for an everyday look and it does the job! I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

This product is absolutely amazing, I'm extremely picky with my mascaras as i like them to look full, thick long and natural all at once and this product achieves it!! It has a uniquely spikey brush and with about two coats it makes my thin lashes look full and long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite mascara hands down because it curls. there is no fancy packaging, no gimmicks, just curls. One con is the brush cannot reach inner and outer corners. end result, you have an unfinished mascara-eye look. but I am willing to overlook that because just enough of this mascara will make all your lashes look curled. I like it in brown it is the prettiest look for evening..also great as a combo mascara to wear as a finishing coat with something like, Maybelline lash stiletto or Maybelline define a lash,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by luverchick

Im really surprised this mascara hasnt gotten much attention at all.....i honestly got to try it on a lim and i almost didnt buy it....it was 3 dollar at big lots and since i was running out of my maybelline collossal i thought for the price i could at least use it untill i go to target and bye my maybelline mascara...well i wont be repurchasing anymore maybelline mascara for now... i have found my new favorite mascara....it seperates my eyelashes perfectly and my favorite thing is that it doesnt smudge nor flake on me....it is just too good to be true so it doesnt come without a price....if you have naturally short eyelashes im not sure if this adds any lenght and if you have sparce eyelashes im not sure if it adds volume....but for me it worked perfectly because all i want is for something to coat my lashes and not end up all over my under eyes and eyelids making me look like a raccoon! so this is perfect for me.....i love how my eyelashes stay in place all day because i did notice that with with my maybelline mascara my lashes would be all over the place when i would check up my make up...basically they would not look as neatly seperated and spaced out as i had made them when i first applied my mascara....but with this mascara they stay put just as i leave them and all without a hardcrusty eyelash feeling...i also have cried and had my face wet with this mascara and it hasnt run which is weird because i dont have the water prove one...all in all im so happy that i accidently discovered this amazing mascara...who would of thought :) ahh im very happy