Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I needed a face moisturizer in the winter and the cream I used suddenly made my skin burn and itch, so I bought the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. It does the job of moisturizing my dry skin and flakiness. It is very light and I would say is good for mildly dry skin (it is a lotion after all). I knocked off a star because it does make my skin feel a bit sticky (yet not greasy). I think it works great as a daytime moisturizer or after a shower, but maybe not as penetrating as a night cream. Although I'd buy it again, I think I want to try the Cetaphil CREAM to see if there is a difference.

I got a travel sized bottle of this lotion from my dermatologist to try on my face and I am not a fan. This lotion is not oil free and it makes my acne a little worse. It absorbs and does not protect or moisturize which causes my skin to just produce more oil. I have used the cleanser to years and it is okay but this is just not a good face lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

use it for my legs but breaks out my face:(

Yeah, this is a keeper. No fragrance, gives me soft skin--although it can be tacky if you put too much on--works on my face and body. My skin drinks it in overnight. Comes in large and small travel bottles and you can find it everywhere.

Good product, lightweight and has no scent, which I love. Unfortunately, sometimes I need to reapply a second time because it doesn't do enough for my skin. My skin is on the drier side especially in Winter so that sucks. A little goes a long way too, and it is more pricey than some drugstore moisturizers but it lasts ok. I finished almost half of the 8 oz one in three months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I seriously love this so much. I use this acne gel that dries out my skin to extremes and this fixed my problem completely in within two uses. I put this on when my skin is still a little damp after bathing and I swear this stuff works wonders. I love that there is no smell and it's a pretty large bottle for a good price. HG product, recommend highly.

I really love this product because it really works!!! Before, I used to get pimples and I hate it so much!! Like I would have 4 or 5 growing after another and my acne will be acting up. When I used this product, it was like a miracle. My pimples just slowly vanished and my acne would only act up on a small part of my face which is a part wear it isn't really visible. If I were you, I would get this product. I just bought another of this because a ran out about 2 weeks ago.

Got this for free and by the brand name 'Cetaphil' I thought that this is going to be a affordable ,moisturising and gentle moisturiser that I would repurchase forever. Nope, I was wrong. I have had perfect skin slightly prone to the drier side, used this all over my body and it caused clogged pores on my chest. Tried it again after 3 weeks and it clogged pores again. This is so disappointing- directly in the bin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

A must for my extremely dry & sensitive skin.

I dislike most lotions with fragrances. Actually, I hate pretty much ALL scented lotions and creams. They're like an overbearing mom: clingy, unyielding and fairly insufferable. Not you, Mom.
Cetaphil creams and lotions are totally unscented so I don't get headaches nor does my skin become a battlefield for the cloying smell of a moisturizer and my favorite perfume. I've tried many lotions that have even the most pleasant of fragrances but still feel really annoyed. Enter Cetaphil.
Not only does it NOT compete with my body mists, a little goes a long way and it dries fairly quickly. Skin is left dewy and soft. Yes, it's one of the pricier moisturizers, but the expense is worth the results.
At night, especially in winter, I layer it with Vaseline for added protection. And I don't awaken with any residual smells on my clothes. In summer, I obviously use less because my skin isn't dry. This is definitely a good product if you hate pushy fragrances as much as me!
EDIT: strayed for a while but returned. I missed the clean, non-fragrant fragrance (you know what I mean) and the way it made my skin feel. I seem to have a wandering eye for lotions but then I faithfully return after much groveling. Yes I cheated but I swear, it didn't mean anything. Forgive me. Baby.