August 2, 2014 | 1104 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by daniellecwz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. It is affordable with a large amount of product that will last you a while and simple but it works very well. It keeps my body smooth, soft, and i've had dry bumps on my upper arms for years but after using this lotion, the bumps went away and my arms are left very smooth. It got greasy when i tried using it on my combination skin face but it works well on my body.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by KammSnow13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It broke me out! And after applying it my skin becomes super greasy and oily. It does have good hydration. I wouldn't buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being on the acne.org regimine dried me out horribly, so this was helpful during the horrid hellfire phase of that skin care routine. After my face started calming down a bit, I found that I had to cut back the use of it on my face, as I noticed small breakouts on my jawline. I started using this just as a body lotion and for that, it is AWESOME. If I use something with fragrance and all the other nasty ingredients, my skin gets really irritated and splotchy. This leaves my skin nice and smooth and there is absolutely no irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok let me fill you in on my skin history.
I have tried so many skincare products. You name it I've tried it. I broke out really badly about a year ago and my skin has been terrible since. I was looking here on MUA and I found Cetaphil. It was raved about, so I went down to my local chemist and bought a pack with the Oily Skin Cleanser, this moisutrizer and Benzac AC 2.5% gel.
I went home and tried this out before I went to bed. It was nice. Absorbed after about 30 seconds. Not a very strong smell which is great.
Now, a month and a bit later, my skin has never looked better! It's incredible! Keep in mind that I had huge blind pimples all over my cheeks, terrible scarring and blackheads all over my forehead and chin.
My skin now is so smooth, I barely ever get pimples now (apart from when I am on my period, thanks hormones!)
It wasn't just the moisturizer that cleared my skin (it was also the Oily Skin Cleanser and the Benzac AC 2.5% gel), but this helped. It's cheap (compared to other brands) and it really works!
Good product, Cetaphil!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by elijes

Great no frills moisturizer! I tend to only wear it at night as it does leave a greasy film on my skin, but I never wake up with dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by moh10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Luv this product all these products r awesome. They keep ur face moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by NatureLover106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and it is great. I have never experienced any problems with greasiness or shine as other reviewers have, but I don't use this as an all over face moisturizer. I usually apply to dry spots or underneath any powders. This also is a great product to mix with liquid concealer/foundation for a more sheer coverage.
I also apply this after shaving and my legs soak it up like a dream! All over this is a nice, inexpensive moisturizer for general use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

This is the best thing that has happened to my skin care! However, I only use this as a night cream because it is so hydrating. Even though I have combo skin, I have some dry patches and before, no matter how heavy my night cream is, I still continued to get those patches. I used this and I no longer have those dry patches! I like how this lotion is still very hydrating, but quite thin and liquidy, and sinks into the skin very well. I find that thicker moisturizers break me out and this has not caused ANY breakouts for me! I love it sooo much! I would only recommend this for night time use though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

for oily combination skin I find this is a great night moisturizer. it makes my skin feel extremely hydrated in a good way. However for my skin type I find it too heavy for day time use

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

I was going to wait a while before reviewing this, as I am recovering from a major breakout. I bought this lotion after watching a ton of reviews on YouTube. I only use this on my face once a day or every other day because it is thick. I did find a cystic lump on my chin and don't know if it is because of my lotion. I have been washing with the Cetaphil Cleanswer Normal to Oily, toning with Dickinson's Witch Hazel and then using the lotion. I decided to scale back my routine after this last breakout because I think bombing my face with salicylic acid is what caused it. I don't think I will purchase the lotion for my face but it has felt good during this winter months. I will review this again in a couple of weeks…I just want people to be aware that if you do use it on your face, or use this routine…there may be some purging going on.