Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

3.9

Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77499)

on 1/25/2015 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Love this mascara, I got this at sephora in mini because I tried it @ the store & loved how it gave me plenty of length. Definitely doesn't wear out a lot. Recommend. xxoo

on 1/15/2015 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Other than the packaging, this mascara does not cut it. It's super clumpy, yet wet at the same time. I have never had problems with smudging mascara until this. Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is loads better!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this formula and brush. I get really sensetive eyes because of allergies and this mascara is very gentle, it is not for drama but for everyday. It is very light-weight and doesn't give a lot of lift or volume but a lot of definition and is very easy to work with, it doesn't really glob up as you try to space your eyelashes out so it's really great for someone new to makeup or someone that wants a very natural look. It doesn't fade, flake or smear. I'm not sure if I would be repurchasing because such a dainty look is not really my style but it is great at what it does.

on 1/6/2015 2:55:00 PM

Totally dry and flakey. Doesn't hold a curl or really *do* anything. It irritated my eyes by the end of the day because it flaked off so much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The packaging is super cute, like bamboo, but that's about the best thing I can say for this mascara.

This is seriously the driest mascara I have ever used, yet it still somehow manages to be gloppy. It exists in that weird range where one pass of the mascara wand does barely anything, but a second pass of the wand makes me end up with hairy tarantula legs for eyelashes. Not a good look. I don't hate it enough to toss it, because it was expensive, but I definitely am not a huge fan of it- it's too finicky to apply.

on 12/17/2014 10:06:00 PM

I like how this mascara never clumps and gives a lot of volume and length. It looks really natural too. However it does flake a little and won't hold a curl. Won't be repurchasing because I've used drugstore mascaras that are just as good (L'oreal Voluminous and Maybelline One by One just to name a few).

on 12/10/2014 9:13:00 PM

this mascara does a good job adding volume and lengthening, but it does clump. the mexican mascara i'm trying to replace clumps less and actually curls my lashes as well, but this is the best natural mascara i've tried so far (ewg ratings are great). i think the whole tube is a lot larger than it needs to be, which makes it bulky.

on 12/7/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Really surprised at how good this mascara is! Despite liking Tarte as a concept and brand, I've been repeatedly disappointed with their products. With that said, my mother received this in a gift set and refrained from using it. She passed it on to me, while I was in mascara limbo, and I began using it immediately.

This is an effective mascara. It separates lashes in a naturalistic way, amplifies volume and length, and refrains from clumping. It also works well with other mascaras layered.

I will repurchase; this is perfect for every day. For an evening or more dramatic look, this works will a more fibrous mascara layered on top.

on 12/3/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down, my holy grail mascara! You guys will not be disappointed. I just cant say enough good things about it. It works so beautifully! It adds so much length and volume at the same time and does not clump. At a first glance at the brush, i didnt think it would work as well as it did, and o boy was i surprised. My lashes are thick, dark, perfectly separated and long! Amazing mascara and is definitely worth the money!!!

on 10/26/2014 4:43:00 AM

Wonderful mascara!! Gives my lashes serious volume, length, lift and tints them deeply black, without clumping at all. And last but not least: It doesn´t flake, doesn´t smudge - it seriously lasts ALL day! The only negative point I have: It dried out quite quickly, which is a pity. That´s the reason I only give 4 lippies. I will definitely buy again.

Popular Mascaras