April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

These are an average lipgloss to me. They're really inexpensive, like all essence products. I don't find them sticky. The colours I have are nice but they don't last any longer than any other lipgloss I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the applicator & colors, HATE how sticky it is. Staying power is nonexistent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Really excited to spot this product line at ULTA as the makeup is super cheap in price!! I fell in love with this gloss, particularly this color "candy bar". These glosses were only $2.50 and they come is super fun shades and really pop on your lips. They have high shine and great staying power for a gloss. I specifically love the applicator as the tip is shaped very different and it applies perfectly!! A+++ for me and I cant wait to buy more!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have this lipgloss in the shade "my favorite milkshake" it's a very pretty pale peachy color. I have very pigmented lips so I have to put 2 layer on the see some color but I love to put this over my fave Rimmel long lasting Kate collection #14 (warm brown pink color) the results just perfection! Since I layer this on top of lipstick it seems to last longer on me than just putting on the lipgloss over bare lips. I like the texture,it's not sticky and I also like the hourglass shaped applicator. I will repurchase and will try other shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by AndieMc

I find the staying power of this lip gloss not great, definitely does not live up to its name. They are quite pigmented which is nice, but I was expecting more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kkrebs

Look, I think these are great. I own 5 shades. They are very pigmented. I know this as the dark ones are too strong in colour for my lips, but blotted with a tissue they are ok. My favourite is 'me & my icecream'. Love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca0407

I have 4 shades... pretty witty, candy bar, my favourite milkshake and me and my ice cream. all have been great and such pretty colours. they smell good too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have this in me and my ice cream and really enjoy this. It is long wearing and smells great! Also the price rocks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by palewinterlegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel like I should start off by saying that I'm not a lipgloss person. At all. I don't like the sticky/wet feeling, and usually opt for a stain or a lipstick that gives a sheer wash of colour instead. I bought this on a whim, in Candy Bar, which is a nice bright coral, and loved it so much I bought it in Pretty Witty, which is a rich fuchsia.

They're great because they're more of a stain than a lipgloss. They have great colour payoff (both colours are very true to how it looks in the tube), and the glossiness somehow doesn't drive me crazy. It seems like it will be sticky when applied, but then the stickiness somehow disappears. I usually blot it a couple times so that most of the shine is gone, and my lips are left richly tinted for hours. For the price, this is one of the best lipstains I've come across. My mum bought it in My Favourite Milkshake, which is a light pink/neutral, and it didn't really work as a stain in the same way, but was gorgeous as a gloss. For $2.49CAD (at Shoppers Drug Mart), these are definitely worth trying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You really can't beat this lipgloss at a price like this. I bought Candy Bar and I absolutely love it. It's a beautiful pinkish red color. Perfect for summer and probably year-round. The applicator is a little wonky (hour-shaped), but it works. Very flattering shade.