Essence Stay With Me

4.3

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-75 STEARATE, BHT, CETETH-20, STEARETH-20, TIN OXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI  45410 (RED 27 LAKE), CI  75470 (CARMINE), CI  77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI  77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)

on 10/22/2013 10:36:00 AM

I have the shade, Deep Rose, which I bought at Ulta for about $3.00. This gloss is very moisturizing and is not sticky or runny. It doesn't have a strong smell or taste. It is fairly sheer and on my lips it shows up as mid pink. Although it looks shimmery in the tube, but no shimmer shows when I apply it to my lips. This gloss is fairly long lasting (about 3-4 hours even with drinking). I find that this is very suitable for the office for a neutral look or on the weekends for a casual, easy look.

on 10/9/2013 5:00:00 PM

Near opaque colour, doe foot applicator, slightly heavier and sticky to make the gloss stay on better. Good price, too c:

on 10/8/2013 11:10:00 PM

I really love this! It smells AMAZING and works like a charm! It's nicely pigmented, stays on an okay-amount of time and the brush is just AWESOME. More lip-glosses should have this brush, they fit the lips well and allow good control. Definitely in my top three lip-glosses! :)

on 10/8/2013 10:21:00 AM

I have collected all the shades and really like them so far. They're really pigmented but are a little bit sticky and transfer a little onto my teeth. I love the hourglass applicator and it's awesome for the price. Unfortunately I think they're getting discontinued in Australia :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are an average lipgloss to me. They're really inexpensive, like all essence products. I don't find them sticky. The colours I have are nice but they don't last any longer than any other lipgloss I've tried.

on 9/20/2013 11:13:00 PM

Love the applicator & colors, HATE how sticky it is. Staying power is nonexistent.

on 9/10/2013 1:07:00 PM

Really excited to spot this product line at ULTA as the makeup is super cheap in price!! I fell in love with this gloss, particularly this color "candy bar". These glosses were only $2.50 and they come is super fun shades and really pop on your lips. They have high shine and great staying power for a gloss. I specifically love the applicator as the tip is shaped very different and it applies perfectly!! A+++ for me and I cant wait to buy more!!

on 9/6/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this lipgloss in the shade "my favorite milkshake" it's a very pretty pale peachy color. I have very pigmented lips so I have to put 2 layer on the see some color but I love to put this over my fave Rimmel long lasting Kate collection #14 (warm brown pink color) the results just perfection! Since I layer this on top of lipstick it seems to last longer on me than just putting on the lipgloss over bare lips. I like the texture,it's not sticky and I also like the hourglass shaped applicator. I will repurchase and will try other shades.

on 8/26/2013 12:32:00 AM

I find the staying power of this lip gloss not great, definitely does not live up to its name. They are quite pigmented which is nice, but I was expecting more.

on 8/21/2013 9:35:00 PM

Look, I think these are great. I own 5 shades. They are very pigmented. I know this as the dark ones are too strong in colour for my lips, but blotted with a tissue they are ok. My favourite is 'me & my icecream'. Love, love!

Popular Lip Glosses