July 28, 2014 | 2006 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Diorific plastic shine

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 10:44:00 PM More reviews by maquillage

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The most elegant package for lip gloss in the world, IMHO. The product is amazing....blot for a soft effect or layer for a "Look at my lips, NOW!" effect. A non-pareil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Joke

Ok, I just wore this lip gloss one day, but I already can tell you this. People (three men!) actually stopped to compliment me on my lips. Ok, my lips are full, but I never had compliments from complete strangers! So this seems like an excellent start! Will edit this post later on if necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Vuitton_Girl

I absolutely *LOVE* these glosses! From the cotton candy smell to the ever-lasting finish and shine! These are my favorite lip glosses, though I only have three: Spirited Rose, Euphoric Rose, and Red Cheer. All of which are perfect for me! I adore the completely gaudy and flashy, which makes them all the better!! Not like it needs to be said, but I will be buying these again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2003 2:28:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The taste and disgusting smell out weigh any possible positive aspect of these glosses. Some of the worse tasting crap I have ever encountered and I have tried many horrid lip products! This was so horrific that it permeated my lips for an hour afterwards even though I took it right off and applied a pleasant tasting gloss. The taste got into my throat and made me feel so sick! Havent a clue what is wrong with you people!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 5:15:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite Dior Lip Glosses. I have this in Bold Brown and have bought it again and agin. With this LG it is not necessary to apply lip liner or lipstick. It is a bit expensive but when a products work ... then what the heck. Better to spend a lot on something that you like than to be cheap and end up with a make-up bag filled with garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Sweetcaroline98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail when it comes to lip glosses.
they last and last and last. Now the taste I could do without but I'll sacrafice that for the colors.
I have Tender Beige, Rose Euphoric and the bright red with gold in it..I think it's called Holiday (only use this during the holidays)
I also just got Coral and another Beige threw Ebay for $20 total.

The price really isn't bad and the packageing is great- easy to find in my bag. I get so many compliments on Rose Euphoric. The pink color is a bright frosty true pink IMO and the beige is just plain sexy without the liner and dramatic with a mauve liner.

The best....I love them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2003 10:16:00 PM More reviews by luba

This product came highly recommended to me as the best gloss with high pigment. I don't know why people think these are so sheer; the only problem I have is they're not as shiny as most glosses I wear. However, there's a secret blend of colors that I'll share with you. The Pure Beige mixed with the Euphoric Rose and on top the Sip of Lemonade Addict Gloss....the color is gorgeous---silvery with a tad of rose and clear shiny gloss over it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by caroline98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading the comment about them pulling this - I got upset cause I love these.
I found out that they are not pulling this product at all, however, the new Dior Adict glosses aren't selling as well. The new glosses are/where marketed towards a younger crowd whereas the Plastics are for the younger/mature crowd that wants powerful color and last.

They both will be around threw the season but come fall - I believe with sales as they are - the Plastics will win out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 3:02:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

PRICE: US$22.00

I really like the luscious, albiet borderlining on ostentatious, packaging - it's a fat clear tube with a gold knob at the top. However, quality wise,
it was fairly average IMHO. The color went on extremely opaque, and being a lipgloss, I'd expect it to be semi-sheer or sheer. I didn't find it particularly shiny either, so I might as well use a lipstick instead.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2003 2:26:00 AM More reviews by lupa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*sad sigh* I LOVE this product. Love love love. It is such a pity my skin tone changed so now it bleeds terribly after an hour, despite all lipliners I tried. I had the Memorable Violet, which was lovely, and the purple-black color - I think it was called Alluring Black? I gave both away once i discovered my feathering problem, but I miss them madly. If you get a chance, do try it!