April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara - Water Resistant

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

I was surprised by this mascara. I have a lot of trouble with the plasticky style brushes, but this one is a bit softer than others and works well. The mascara is unusual -- kind of a waxy texture, but once I got used to that, it was pleasant. It makes the first coat more effective than with most mascaras, but you can still apply more if you like. Unfortunately, the black shade is really more of a charcoal grey -- which could be great for someone looking for that, but I really like BLACK. This is nowhere close.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

My lashes are naturally long but can't hold a curl. I have a huge problem finding a mascara that doesn't make my lashes look fake by adding too much length :3 this does the trick. It lengthens a little bit but not so much that it becomes noticeable! It holds my curl and doesn't make my lashes clump together <3 I also noticed that since I've been using this my lashes have actually grown more and became stronger and thicker o_o I can't say this will happen to everyone but it did for me, probably because its not as harsh as the other mascaras I've been using :) I used this on and off again for a year, I only started using it again because my eyes got damaged from wearing contacts and to be safe my optomitrist recomended I throw out my eye makeup just in case (because my eyes were prone to a infection I guess?) So I bought another tube of this (I was using dior lash primer thing with maybellines pulse perfection mascara before

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a decent mascara. It has a very light weight formula, which I like. And although it has a wet formula I don't find it to smudge or flake excessively. It looks very natural on the lashes, definitely doesn't give a dramatic effect. I got the water resistant version (in Black Brown) and ironically it washes off really easily and is the only mascara I've tried that doesn't leave rings around my eyes when I get it wet. I actually like that about this product. Oddly, it smells nice too (not something I usually pay attention to with mascara), when I was using it one time I caught a whiff of what smells like sweet almond oil which is a favorite scent of mine. The thing that I really don't like about this product is that it dries my eyelashes out. I've noticed every time I use it that the next day my lashes feel brittle and I have to use olive oil to moisturize them. So for that reason I wouldn't repurchase this mascara. I have heard a lot of rave reviews about this product and no ones mentioned dry lashes from it so maybe it's just me (or maybe just the water resistant version - I haven't tried the original version). But after I finish the tube I have I will be moving on to try something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by krsgarcia

I was pretty disappointed with this product. I assumed that something that promises mascara formulated to feel "light as air" would make my lashes look natural (hence the name). I prep my lashes by curling them first and then applying mascara. After the first coat, I noticed how droopy and clumped my lashes looked. It also felt very wet & heavy, opposite from what I was promised. I think this mascara would be perfect for those with already thick, natural curled lashes. For those with thin lashes, I'd stray from this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Dancer11

I LOVE this product! Dosent clump, dosent flake , plumps lashes with one coat! The brush is nice and reaches every lash! The one thing it dosent claim to do is be water resistant, I mean it dosent pour off your face when you get wet but it does start to smudge. It's easy to get off tho not like other water resistant mascaras , won't rip out your lashes . I will buy this for years, nothing like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kayakp

I have finally found a mascara i can wear!! i have naturally long lashes so whenever i would wear mascara it would make my lashes look dramatically long and bold like false eyelashes which i loved but not for everyday. so i would always have to wear clear mascara everyday which i have been doing for the past 3 years but no one would even notice i was wearing mascara and it was way too wet and made my lashes stick together so i would spend like 20 minutes to seperate them all. then i ran across this mascara and read up reviews on here and decided to give it a try. i got the color black brown but i wish i had just got black because i had no idea it wasnt going to make my lashes so dramatic like others do so i picked a more natural color to even it out. so next time i think i will buy just black. this its just like my clear mascara except it gives off color so its noticeable. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is surprisingly awesome! It looks natural but also lengthens and plumps with just one coat. The brush is nice, I do really like silicone brushes. I only have one slightly bad thing to say about it, and that is that it does smudge SLIGHTLY, but only after a long, sweaty, greasy day. Also, I don't find it to be particularly water resistant, but maybe that's just me. I need a new tube of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reason I was inclined to pick this up was because of Taylor Swift! Just wanted to throw that out there. I got it in the water resistant and regular formula, and ended up giving the regular formula to my mom. This is a very natural mascara that lengthens and volumizes without looking like you're wearing huge fake lashes. You get a defined, feathery, natural look that's really flattering for everday. The water resistant tends to be clumpier than the regular formula, so keep that in mind when purchasing. But I notice that after a couple of weeks the clumpiness dies down a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

I bought this sometime, I don't recall when. Never opened it and found it a few weeks ago in a makeup pouch. Hmmm, where did this come from? It is the bomb! I can't believe how much I like it. I've been on a mascara quest lately and been disappointed in most all. From high end on down. This simple little tube does everything I want in a mascara. Doesn't run or smudge. Goes on easily with just enough 'wetness' as somebody go on so dry. It lengthens, thickens. One coat does it. This is a secret little gem that somehow I picked up and put aside. So glad I found it. With all the mascaras on the shelves, you might overlook this. It really is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by supergal197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It separates your lashes really well, and this is one of the few mascara wands that has easily allowed me to coat my very outer lashes. It does a pretty good job at volumizing and lengthening. It doesn't give you extreme volume or length, but you can't get extreme length unless the formula is very thin/liquidy (telescopic) and you cant get extreme volume without the formula being thick and more prone to clumps (voluminous). This mascara is the perfect middle ground. Good mascara for everyday wear.