November 28, 2014 | 1576 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by threecats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dr. Jart+ BB Cream SPF 25 (the water based one) does not go on as smoothly or evenly as my favorite of the line, Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream with the SPF of 45. The Premium BB cream did not break me out, so I wasn't interested in a water based product. Both are oil-free. They also had a dominant beige tone, so you may not find a skin match. Dr. Jart makes some of the best BB Cream I've tried with no oxidation, streaking, or settling into lines. Pores are minimized. But I did not purchase from this line as my skin is a bit too rosy. Dr. Jart's BB's may be perfect for Asian skin, but it is not just for Asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by amkclaes

I have been using this BB cream for over a year now. I have never purchased any other kind of base or foundation, because this one is AMAZING. It covers just enough while still looking completely natural - people don't think I wear makeup, but I wear this every day. I know the ingredients aren't harmful to my skin because on the rare occasion when I forget to wash my face and leave it on all night, my skin is fine. It is a little expensive, but it is a high end product so I work with the price. Also, the tube lasts a good six to seven months, so the price is not undoable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Karatzios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this BB Cream for about the past year and I absolutely love it. I have extremely dry skin and being half Greek and has given me a lovely pale and yet yellow-toned complexion which is very difficult to match.

This moisturises and suits my skin tone as well as not aggravating my sensitive skin.

Only criticism is it can be a nightmare to get the last bits of product out of the tube. I cut my last one open when it stopped coming out and there was loads left inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by juleskasem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's light and good for my skin.
The only thing is it's available only in one shade, for the lighter skin users.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by zoepinks

loved this product at first,but it broke me out! it took me a few days to realise,now I'm still dealing with the mess it's created on my face. Should've just stuck to regular foundation! Also found it created a white film on my face and hands after application. Colour (one size fits all) shouldve been a warning with my English rose, fair skin. Read loads of good reviews so I'm super disappointed :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by CarsickMathNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This broke me out within a few hours of applying. I had angry little red pimples all over my face. I've never had this happen before, as my skin isn't particularly sensitive. Thank goodness it was just a little sample tube. I threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

I love this ^_^ super hydrating. Evened my skin tone and looked great on me. Wished it had a pump though. Love it. Good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by JB1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thank goodness I got a sample of this before purchasing. Although it was very hydrating, it didn't stay on well at all, at best a couple of hours before I noticed it slipping. And if you are a foundation wearer, BB creams in general are not really going to satisfy the need for coverage which was the case with me. If you are running out the door for a quick errand or lunch and don't have a lot of time, this might be fine, but for all day wear, not so good. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

The whole range was on sale in Boots and I got £8 off. Really like the fact that it has spf 25. I wear tinted moisturiser rather than foundation so the sheerness of this did not come as a surprise. A subtle coverage that did even out skin tone. Shade perfect for my skin. I am fair but with a little bit of fake tan on. Not sure if it will fit the bill in the winter but as a summer good to go cream I think it is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Circe07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm 37, getting a few fine lines, but overall I have nice, clear skin. I wanted something that would be more hydrating than Estee Lauder Double Wear or Chanel Long Wear, something I could wear under powder for work but on its own for Pilates class at 6 am. This fits the bill. Yes, it's a tiny bit weird going on, but you have to rub it in, more like a skin cream and less like a makeup. The lighter coverage looks more youthful than traditional, heavy foundation. Highly recommended, but keep in mind, my skin tone is very fair ... not sure how it would match darker or more olive complexions, and it only comes in one shade.