September 23, 2014 | 1418 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

I love this ^_^ super hydrating. Evened my skin tone and looked great on me. Wished it had a pump though. Love it. Good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by JB1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thank goodness I got a sample of this before purchasing. Although it was very hydrating, it didn't stay on well at all, at best a couple of hours before I noticed it slipping. And if you are a foundation wearer, BB creams in general are not really going to satisfy the need for coverage which was the case with me. If you are running out the door for a quick errand or lunch and don't have a lot of time, this might be fine, but for all day wear, not so good. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

The whole range was on sale in Boots and I got £8 off. Really like the fact that it has spf 25. I wear tinted moisturiser rather than foundation so the sheerness of this did not come as a surprise. A subtle coverage that did even out skin tone. Shade perfect for my skin. I am fair but with a little bit of fake tan on. Not sure if it will fit the bill in the winter but as a summer good to go cream I think it is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Circe07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm 37, getting a few fine lines, but overall I have nice, clear skin. I wanted something that would be more hydrating than Estee Lauder Double Wear or Chanel Long Wear, something I could wear under powder for work but on its own for Pilates class at 6 am. This fits the bill. Yes, it's a tiny bit weird going on, but you have to rub it in, more like a skin cream and less like a makeup. The lighter coverage looks more youthful than traditional, heavy foundation. Highly recommended, but keep in mind, my skin tone is very fair ... not sure how it would match darker or more olive complexions, and it only comes in one shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jinxd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/very yellow/olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MUFE HD 117

As another reviewer mentioned, this stuff feels a little weird going on. Creamy, smooth, blendable and then... not. It's not horrible but it was really weird the first couple of times I used this.
It does go on with a grey tint and it took a little while longer than I expected (about 10 minutes) but it did settle and looked like a perfect match.
This didn't break me out at all.
Unfortunately, this looked awful. It settled into my pores and even though they aren't that big, this stuff made them look HUGE. Even my DH commented and he usually knows better. It also didn't wear well on me at all. I have dehydrated combo skin ATM and this just greased up and slid off within a couple of hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sofiloco

I love this. I'm not a huge makeup fan and my skin is pretty good so I really like uncomplicated bases like tinted moisturisers and bb creams. This is so easy to apply with your hand for even coverage. Also you can use it all year round as the shade adapts to your skincolour whether you're pastey white in winter or glowing in the summer! I got in on a deal in boots for £11 and i think its usually about £18 which i wouldnt mind paying as I dont feel 'clogged up' by this and it supposedly has skincare benefits. I wear this most days, but my skin is still in good enough condition to have no makeup days. I will defo repurchase & maybe try some of the other line too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by vnobles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can you say I am in love :D great product !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the only beauty balm i actually like! I have oily skin so i was excited to see this was water based and not super oily. I love the finish and the way it glides on BUT as usual for many BB creams i've tried yet again it doesn't do as it claims! It's a nice coverage but all of my blemishes etc can still be seen, as i always say this is like a light foundation to me, the colour was great though, it blends right in and i found it matched my skin tone pretty well. It's also not as greasy as other BB creams so its pretty okay if you have oily skin (still youd need to powder it!) i would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its a great moisturising light texture bb cream but good coverage, one of the better bb cream i must say

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by sophiemayw

I first got this as a sample size in a Glossybox (UK) and I had never really heard of BB cream/beauty balm & I was interested to try it. As it was the only BB cream I had tried, I think it's fair to say I re-purchased it due to no comparison with any other BB cream. The packaging is so simple yet works so well, and I love how it's different colours for different types of the cream! The coverage isn't that good considering it can be used alone as foundation, I find that you have to use many layers of it to have good coverage, but as for my skin, it really has worked wonders. It's made it softer, smoother and works amazing with my foundation on top. Definitely glad it found me!