Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

3.5

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone, Talc, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Citric Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sea Water, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Silica, Hexyl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Disodium, EDTA, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 3/27/2014 10:51:00 AM

This was my first ever BB Cream. When I first joined Birchbox I got a sample of this. The next few boxes also came with BB Creams. This was the best out of those. After I sampled all the creams, I purchased this one. Well after spending $35 on the full size, I realized it's not that great. I don't like the heavy feel of foundation on my skin which is why I wanted a BB. After a few uses this started to feel really heavy and clogged my pores. None the less, I made myself damn near finish tube. I just replaced this with the $10 Avon BB cream. The Avon one is magical! I would recommend that one!

I bought this product reading online that it was great for pale skin. Well, it's not. It only comes in 1 shade (medium I would say). It looked like I had put tanning cream on my face, looked dirty. Shame, as it felt great on the face and was soothing for my dry skin. The price ($36 at Sephora) was also a bit juicy for a bb cream. Luckily the store took it back.

on 1/27/2014 4:11:00 PM

Dr. Jart+ BB Cream SPF 25 (the water based one) does not go on as smoothly or evenly as my favorite of the line, Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream with the SPF of 45. The Premium BB cream did not break me out, so I wasn't interested in a water based product. Both are oil-free. They also had a dominant beige tone, so you may not find a skin match. Dr. Jart makes some of the best BB Cream I've tried with no oxidation, streaking, or settling into lines. Pores are minimized. But I did not purchase from this line as my skin is a bit too rosy. Dr. Jart's BB's may be perfect for Asian skin, but it is not just for Asian skin.

on 12/29/2013 7:04:00 PM

I have been using this BB cream for over a year now. I have never purchased any other kind of base or foundation, because this one is AMAZING. It covers just enough while still looking completely natural - people don't think I wear makeup, but I wear this every day. I know the ingredients aren't harmful to my skin because on the rare occasion when I forget to wash my face and leave it on all night, my skin is fine. It is a little expensive, but it is a high end product so I work with the price. Also, the tube lasts a good six to seven months, so the price is not undoable.

on 11/2/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this BB Cream for about the past year and I absolutely love it. I have extremely dry skin and being half Greek and has given me a lovely pale and yet yellow-toned complexion which is very difficult to match.

This moisturises and suits my skin tone as well as not aggravating my sensitive skin.

Only criticism is it can be a nightmare to get the last bits of product out of the tube. I cut my last one open when it stopped coming out and there was loads left inside.

on 10/14/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It's light and good for my skin.
The only thing is it's available only in one shade, for the lighter skin users.

on 8/31/2013 2:30:00 AM

loved this product at first,but it broke me out! it took me a few days to realise,now I'm still dealing with the mess it's created on my face. Should've just stuck to regular foundation! Also found it created a white film on my face and hands after application. Colour (one size fits all) shouldve been a warning with my English rose, fair skin. Read loads of good reviews so I'm super disappointed :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This broke me out within a few hours of applying. I had angry little red pimples all over my face. I've never had this happen before, as my skin isn't particularly sensitive. Thank goodness it was just a little sample tube. I threw it away.

on 7/30/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this ^_^ super hydrating. Evened my skin tone and looked great on me. Wished it had a pump though. Love it. Good product.

on 6/30/2013 5:13:00 PM

Thank goodness I got a sample of this before purchasing. Although it was very hydrating, it didn't stay on well at all, at best a couple of hours before I noticed it slipping. And if you are a foundation wearer, BB creams in general are not really going to satisfy the need for coverage which was the case with me. If you are running out the door for a quick errand or lunch and don't have a lot of time, this might be fine, but for all day wear, not so good. Save your money.