September 21, 2014 | 2153 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by AllisonFZB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a diehard BeneTint fan and have been using it as a base stain for my lips for at least 20 years. I bought Cha Cha Tint to try a lighter color. The texture is very different from classic BeneTint, which resembles watery red wine. Cha Cha Tint is more thick and opaque, like runny nail polish, and it takes a little bit longer to dry. Once it does dry, it's a very flattering peachy-orange which works well as a matte lip color or a good base for lip gloss. The color is too orange for me to use as blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

lovely. definitely a summer staple for my medium tan skin. apply with a sponge/brush or it will stain your fingers. looks pretty and more intense with coralista or mac's modern mandarin blush layered on top. so pretty paired with a peach/coral lip for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this!! I use it almost everyday on my cheeks and occasionally on my lips. Easier to blend with a brush rather than with your fingers as it will stain them. Stays put all day and looks natural, not powdery like a lot of blushes can do. My favourite benefit tint by far!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this on my cheeks, just not on my lips it's too bright for my lips to pull off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Justsnowboardine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't wear lipstick because it's a bit too high maintenance for me. I wanted something for my lips that would be easy and have some staying power. This is it, plus it doubles as a cheek stain. If you want a subtle hint of color be careful not to apply too much as it tends to look brighter after it sets in. I have started applying this under my tinted moisturizer and powder and find that it's the most natural way to wear it. I like that it does not have a shimmer or sheen to it. I made the mistake of trying to put it on after powder and it will completely remove anything underneath it. Also, If you have any imperfection where it is being applied like a patch of dry skin or a healing blemish it tends to "stick" to the spot and make it look like it's unevenly applied. Be careful with that. Otherwise, it is a great product and a little goes a long way so it's a good value in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this tint so much it's insane.

I'm a neutral skinned PPP (with the TINIEST leanings towards warm), and oranges tend to overwhelm my features and make me look...well...weird. So when I opened up this bottle and saw the NEON orange product, I immediately assumed I would have to return it. But I decided to try it on just to see.

And oh. My. GOD. This is so pretty on me I can't even believe it. It turns into a gorgeous coral colour on my lips, and when I use it on my cheeks it gives me this beautiful "lit from within" kind of glow. I do have to be very careful with the amount that I use because it's highly concentrated in it's gel-like formula, but I consider that a bonus as I don't have to use very much of it. Speaking of the formula, it's actually my favourite that I have ever worked with in a stain. It's not as watery as Benetint (which I honestly WISH came in this formula because then it would be my HG), and it doesn't dry as quickly as other stains, so I have some time to work with it before it sets.

For my lips, I put a tiny dab directly on the lip and then work it in with my pinkie. I only need one coat of it for perfect, natural coral lips. (Any more than this, however, and it becomes WAY too orange for a neutral skinned girl like me).
For my cheeks, I put a small amount on my finger tips, and then rub them onto my cheeks gently, making sure not to pull my hand away while I'm blending it in (as I hear this can cause patchy colouring). I tend to use this UNDER my mineral foundation, because I don't know how the liquid would blend on top of a powder, so I use a little more than usual to make it show through the foundation, and it just looks SO pretty.

The best part of the benefit stains, though, is their staying power. I said this with Benetint, and I will say it with Cha Cha Tint: This lasts FOREVER. I can put it on and forget about it for at LEAST 6-8 hours, and that's with me eating oily Italian food.

If you're a lazy beauty like me, or you prefer to just put on makeup and forget about it, I highly recommend trying the Benefit brand stains.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Chardibona

I absolutely love this product! I got a sample size and I've never looked into the mirror and felt so sun kissed. My favorite look is tan skin and reddish/burnt cheeks. This by far does the trick. It makes my face lively and lifted. Im always smiling and this just lights me up. I do find that while i apply it, it removes the makeup underneath but i do not mind because that allows my few freckles that go across my nose and adds to the beachy look. Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous coral stain on my (quite yellow toned) NC10-15 skin. Not overly orange or pink. It's easy to blend (I just tap it on with my fingertips), and is very pretty on both cheeks and lips. It's thicker in consistency than BeneTint, so I don't find it settles into the lines on my lips as badly. It wears like iron on the cheeks, and it pretty impressive on the lips too, without being drying. It's easy to wear subtly, or build up for more intense color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

You may see that I have previously reviewed the Benefit Coralista Blusher and said that it is more of a shimmer than a blush as the colour is very faint. Well... if you apply a small amount (less is definitely better) of cha cha tint to the back of your hand use a small blusher brush to pick up some product and dab this into the Coralista and apply to your cheeks, not only do you get the highlight but you get a gorgeous coral/peach colour blush which lasts all day. The other way is to use your fingers to smudge onto the apple of your cheeks and immediately apply Coralista (while it is still wet) and you get the same effect! I just worry that I would get the other everywhere this way!!

The good thing with Cha Cha tint is that you can also build it up and wear it on its own or for a more sun kissed look apply bronzer then use coralista over the cheeks!

I haven't tried as a lip tint but when I do, I will update my review!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I originally wanted a lipstain and I just so happen to get a sample size of the benetint in my ipsy glam bag. I was really happy about it but the benetint doesn't last long on the lips at all so I thought the cha cha tint would be similar. It's a pinky peach colour, really pretty on the lips. The formula isn't watery like the benetint so I think that is the reason why it stays on way longer. It looks creamy and if you leave it in on one spot to long it will stain the area its in. I quite like that factor about it. I also have the posie tint and it is also as great and same formula too.