Urban Decay Cannonball

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Polyethlene, Dextrin Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Rayon, Nylon-66, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 1/30/2015 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have slept in this mascara. I have happy, sad and uncontrollably cried in it. This will never leave you. Which makes it hard to remove but you take the good with the bad.
It will hold curl well. It is pretty natural looking but if you throw it on top of a primer (I use subversion but will be trying the Elizabeth Arden next) you can build it up to glamour.
Praise. 4 stars.

on 1/24/2015 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift from a friend. It's waterproof, and upon applying, you just need to wait a few seconds before closing your eyes (otherwise, it will smudge). For me, I used it without any other mascaras, it gives a natural look, not too long and voluminous, not for those who prefer a dramatic look. It does not smudge easily throughout the day which is good. I kept it for a few months as I don't put makeup on a frequent basis, and it is starting to dry up at the sides.

I curl my lashes the shu uemura curler, and apply a few coats of this. it makes my sad downward pointing asian lashes look like... well, like I have lashes at last! previously I was using wet n wild megalength but cannonball made me throw that, max factor 2000 calorie and imju devaju straight in the trash. did i mention that once I forgot to remove it before i went jogging, and through all the sweating it didn't even budge one bit or lose any curl!!

on 11/30/2014 12:25:00 AM

Cannonball holds a special place in my heart. Its formula is super nice, glossy healthy looking, holds curl for hours on end, no transfer (unless if I forgot to set my under eye concealer, otherwise, it's good!) and build up nicely. By far, this is my HG. Tried Bobbi Brown, countless Maybellines, Lancome, Clinique, I lost count.. Love this mascara. Hope it will never discontinued!

on 11/10/2014 4:00:00 PM

I strayed from the Dior line to try this one and...will be heading back. At first this worked well, but I think the formula dried out and just hasn't been delivering the length everyone seems to be talking about. It's only $10 cheaper than Dior Iconic, so not really worth the downgrade!

on 11/7/2014 12:48:00 PM

I have long, dark lashes that have been cursed by the stick straight gene. I curl them and apply mascara, only to have them fall the minute I leave the house. This mascara holds them in place all day.

No, it doesn't give me the longest or thickest looking lashes. What is the point in having those if they are only going to end up pointing straight down?

on 11/2/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This left me with dark spots under my eyes by mid day. It was hard to remove as well. I will be returning it, for the cost it just isn't worth it.

on 10/17/2014 1:07:00 PM

As per reviews, I purchased this for my trip to Mexico in a few weeks but couldn't resist trying it early so I will have to update after the trip re: waterproof claim.
Presently, the brush gets down to the root and separates really well, easy to build up, no spider lashes or clumps (Biggest pet peeve), emphasizes length really well. Adding another coat adds volume but not extreme, I add another mascara if I really want extra oomphe. Holds curl.
Usually I put a light coat on in the morning, run errands, go to the gym, then add a couple more coats before I do the night shift and it really stands up. Takes a little patience with removal but pretty typical for waterproof mascaras and if anything, further leads me to believe it will stand up to the beach.

on 7/22/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Easily my HG mascara. The waterproof formula really holds a curl and it doesn't budge at all. I have oily eyelids and other mascaras would end up underneath my eyes, but Cannonball stays put! It's the only mascara that truly makes my lashes longer and more dolly. I knocked off one lippie, however, because the lengthening fibers are a little irritating if it gets in my eyes and also clumps my lashes if I accidentally put on too much.

on 7/13/2014 3:33:00 PM

I had committed to the Kiss Me Heroine Make mascaras from Japan as my HG, specifically Long and Curl which seemed to be the only thing that would hold curl on my straight Asian lashes having tried many drugstore and a few higher end mascaras. I had wonderful results with it -- however, it is hard for me to find without ordering it online. Based on reviews online, I decided to try Cannonball. I am happy to report that the performance, for me, is very similar to Long and Curl -- lengthening and holds my curled lashes in place. In a pinch, I will be purchasing UD Cannonball if I don't have access to Heroine Make. I do prefer curved lash wands, which make it easier to get all my lashes coated in fewer strokes, but this will do. It's so hard to find Asian-friendly mascaras out there, and this, luckily, is one such mascara.

Popular Mascaras