December 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Jumbo Liner 12HR Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by babybunnyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you're looking for a liner for your waterline/inner lashline, keep on looking because this is definitely not what you want. my jordana liner lasted longer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

The gray one is a fantastic pencil for a smokey eye look. Incredibly creamy to apply, very smudgeable, long lasting. The beige one is HG for me (blue eyed NW10), in love with how it make my eyes shine and pop yet it's so subtle, a repeat buy for me.
I just purchased the Purple Matte #30 one, and it makes a LOVELY purple base, similar color as MAC Stars N Rockets!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by LenaOfDC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loved the creamy texture of this pencil and I LOVED the bronze color. For the entire 3 days I used it, it was great to line both my upper and lower lids and finish with mascara for a quick routine in the morning. But towards the end of the day I found my eyes to feel "filmy" and they just felt dry, itchy and just plain irritated. I couldn't wait to take my contacts out when I got home.

I used a new mascara the same day I started using this so, to figure out which was causing the problem, today I wore only the mascara and no more irritated eyes.

Returned it on my lunch break. It's too bad because the color looked great on my neautral/yellow skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Itserenaaaaa

I absolutely love this! My friend got this for me for Christmas and I've been keeping my eye on this for awhile. It's long lasting, doesn't smudge and it's water proof! I have fairly oily skin so after a while my inner corner smudges a little. I also have creases on my eyelid and I wouldn't recommend it to people who have lots of creases because throughout the day you'll have to touch it up. Over all I love this product and no intend to buy a couple more! One thing I was bummed about was that it wasn't a retractable kind of pencil and there really isn't that much product, just the tip. But this is a must have for all you make up junkies!(;

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Amazing quality! Got these on my trip to the US and I wish I had bought more! I got them in a pack of 5 (bronze, black, khaki, white and purple - note that they are all sparkly/metallic except for the black) for $35!

The formulation is so creamy and easy to glide on that when I first used it I thought it would smudge like crazy. Of course, I was pleasantly surprised that I was completely wrong. It has a crazy amount of staying power (no smudging, fading, sets quite quickly) but wipes off easily with make up remover. Often, I put a few dots of black on my upper lash line then blend along to get an opaque line instead of using gel liner.

The only downfall I can think of is that they should have these in a thinner pencil so if you're clumsy like me, using it on your bottom lash line would be easier without making a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by CimCim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recommend these. Amazing quality. I have it in plum and lovin' it. I'm planning to purchase other colors.

Edit: I recently purchased navy blue and it also glides like a dream. However it's tricky to sharpen these products properly. Maybe it's just me I don't know.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by niteamor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitely recommend these liners! They are AMAZING. I have three shades: Grey, Purple and Khaki. They last for at least 4 hours without smudging on my VERY oily eyelids with UDPP underneath as a primer. Anything that lasts more than 2 hours on my eyelids is a winner for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

On my recent trip to Poland I bought three jumbo pencils in a Sephora shop there - it was a hot Polish summer and I needed something waterproof - one a very pretty shampagne pink beige from Make Up For Ever and two cheaper ones from Sephora's own brand: 15 Purple (a dark violet with reddish specks) and 07 Brown (warm deep brown with coppery specks).

The Sephora pencils turned out to be winners - the idea of them is very similar to MUFE Aqua Shadow pencil except that one has to sharpen them instead of just turning the pencil's end (which seem not to be working with my MUFE pencil anyway - what a waste of money!). They sharpen without wasting too much product.

I mainly use them for a quick makeup fix: I smear the colour into my upper lashes and waterline and also a little bit above the eyelashes on the lid. A bit of finger smearing, some mascara and I am done.

I am a contact lenses wearer and these pencils do not get onto the lense's surface and do not make your vision cloudy. They set quickly and indeed waterproof but get off without any problem with my Garnier oil & water makeup remover (Bioderma Crealine was useless, you need a two-phase eye makeup remover for these).

I am looking forward to getting more colours of these (maybe a navy and a white one?) during a visit in another Sephora hosting country.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by korrok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked these up in Sephora's any 3 items for 10 euro sale, one in khaki and one in white. I was super shocked at the quality! They apply beautifully, going on with the barest minimum of pressure to full opacity, they smudge easily if required, can be used as liners or shadows, and came in a ton of different colours. The white is wonderful for highlighting around the tearduct, in the waterline and so on. Now I need to go back and grab a whole bunch more - these are an awesome addition to anyone's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by rosymel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never been able to put on powder-type eyeshadow properly but these are really easy to use as eyeshadow, and *even I* can apply them so they look good. They go on smoothly and without tugging, they blend nicely (do it quickly though), and once they're set, they stay on. I have oily lids and most eye makeup does not stay on me, but miraculously, these actually seem to live up to their name. However, the product does come off easily with eye makeup remover. I've bought three: (28) mauve shimmer, (15) purple, and (14) violet. I like using 28 + 15 together for a very minimal look at work, and I use 14 with 28 for a little something extra if I'm going out. This has been my best makeup purchase in years.