Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Waterproof

4.4

on 4/27/2013 2:12:00 PM

I got this in a pack of five (black, silver, khaki, purple, and brown) which is a really great deal. I love this eyeliner! I can't believe that it glides easily and stay put without budge in my oily lower lashes for more than 10 hours straight. I know that it says 12hr wear but most of the waterproof and promising long wear eyeliner was usually gone after a couple of hours in my oily lids/lower lash. Colour payoff is amazing, it feels buttery, and easy to smudge.

I have tried MUFE and MAC pencil eyeliners and it didn't perform as great as Sephora. My only problem is the jumbo pencil can only be used for my lower lashes, it is quite problematic for me to wear it on my upper lash line because i can't create wings with the fat tip.

I also wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes. This eyeliner is perfect for people with oily skin. You can also use the eyeliner as shadow but make sure you use shadow primer first or it might crease. Bright colours will be perfect for summer because it is waterproof, won't smear/budge, and long wearing.

I definitely going to buy some other colour!

on 4/18/2013 6:02:00 PM

luv luv luv this product. Love it just as much as my Lancome at half the price. Goes on smooth & stays on ALL DAY. I work 12hr shifts and it totally stays on the entire time. The only negative is it does a big line so I can't wear it on the bottom part of my eye.

on 4/15/2013 12:25:00 PM

I've brought a few of these - they are easy to apply, glad they come in a pencil form - hate having to stick brushes or fingers in to pots like the MUF Aqua creams - they stay on all day although similar to NYX's pencils - these don't budge Like the NYX ones - I have repurchased and love the colors they come in only problem for me is they aren't available in UK so I tend to buy them whenever I'm abroad wherever Sephora is available.

on 3/8/2013 6:39:00 AM

If you're looking for a liner for your waterline/inner lashline, keep on looking because this is definitely not what you want. my jordana liner lasted longer!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The gray one is a fantastic pencil for a smokey eye look. Incredibly creamy to apply, very smudgeable, long lasting. The beige one is HG for me (blue eyed NW10), in love with how it make my eyes shine and pop yet it's so subtle, a repeat buy for me.
I just purchased the Purple Matte #30 one, and it makes a LOVELY purple base, similar color as MAC Stars N Rockets!

on 2/7/2013 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I loved the creamy texture of this pencil and I LOVED the bronze color. For the entire 3 days I used it, it was great to line both my upper and lower lids and finish with mascara for a quick routine in the morning. But towards the end of the day I found my eyes to feel "filmy" and they just felt dry, itchy and just plain irritated. I couldn't wait to take my contacts out when I got home.

I used a new mascara the same day I started using this so, to figure out which was causing the problem, today I wore only the mascara and no more irritated eyes.

Returned it on my lunch break. It's too bad because the color looked great on my neautral/yellow skin tone.

on 1/14/2013 2:32:00 AM

I absolutely love this! My friend got this for me for Christmas and I've been keeping my eye on this for awhile. It's long lasting, doesn't smudge and it's water proof! I have fairly oily skin so after a while my inner corner smudges a little. I also have creases on my eyelid and I wouldn't recommend it to people who have lots of creases because throughout the day you'll have to touch it up. Over all I love this product and no intend to buy a couple more! One thing I was bummed about was that it wasn't a retractable kind of pencil and there really isn't that much product, just the tip. But this is a must have for all you make up junkies!(;

on 12/30/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Amazing quality! Got these on my trip to the US and I wish I had bought more! I got them in a pack of 5 (bronze, black, khaki, white and purple - note that they are all sparkly/metallic except for the black) for $35!

The formulation is so creamy and easy to glide on that when I first used it I thought it would smudge like crazy. Of course, I was pleasantly surprised that I was completely wrong. It has a crazy amount of staying power (no smudging, fading, sets quite quickly) but wipes off easily with make up remover. Often, I put a few dots of black on my upper lash line then blend along to get an opaque line instead of using gel liner.

The only downfall I can think of is that they should have these in a thinner pencil so if you're clumsy like me, using it on your bottom lash line would be easier without making a mess.

on 12/22/2012 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I recommend these. Amazing quality. I have it in plum and lovin' it. I'm planning to purchase other colors.

Edit: I recently purchased navy blue and it also glides like a dream. However it's tricky to sharpen these products properly. Maybe it's just me I don't know.

on 12/19/2012 9:48:00 AM

Definitely recommend these liners! They are AMAZING. I have three shades: Grey, Purple and Khaki. They last for at least 4 hours without smudging on my VERY oily eyelids with UDPP underneath as a primer. Anything that lasts more than 2 hours on my eyelids is a winner for me.