April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by LAMB1837

I use this product after I apply my foundation. I like being able to have blendable color along with the soothing eye roller, and I find the coverage to be medium (and buildable...give it a minute to set and then apply another coat and before you know it you have a full coverage concealer). It helps to cover the dark circles and reduce puffiness under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i quite like this product, it can be hard trying to get the right amount out with the roller ball design but after you've been using for a bit you develop a system. i can't complain about the longevity of the product, i've been on my first tube for 18 months! and i use it every day!!!! i find it cover my dark circles quite well (although i do have to wear a concealer with as well), it has a nice light texture and doesn't settle in any creases. so overall i really like this and will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lar1024

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I have dark undereye circles and allergy season is approaching quickly here in Florida. I like a product that feels and looks weightless under my eyes. I have been using the roller for about 4 months and not only do my circles look better when I have the product on, they have lightened in general. I have noticed a significant change. The roller does not cause the little bumbs I used to get with heavier products. I am very happy with the roller and have told everyone about it. It can go on a little heavy if you are not careful...but the benefits are too awesome to even complain about that !!! Just a reminder - Always wear sunglasses when tanning !!! The sun is murder on the undereye area !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I have very dark circles but surprisingly this does a good job at covering them! It doesn't cover them completely, but enough to go out and do the shopping or go for a casual coffee with a friend and still look good. I wouldn't use this in a work day or anytime I want to look flawless because the coverage is not enough for me and I can still see darkness and shadows coming through from underneath, but for a casual day, this is perfect. I'm sure for ladies (and gentlemen) out there with lighter and less problematic dark circles, it would be fine, but mine are a rather dark purple-y red.
Unlike all the other concealers I own, this does not crease under my eyes or set into fine lines! I think it is due to it's consistency being so thin and light and absorbed/set quickly.
What I do not like and the reason I am taking a lippie off is, if you try to roll the ball under your eyes as you're meant to, way too much product comes out. I find the best thing to do is to just kind of touch the ball lightly on the areas you want covered and then blend well, rather than roll, but that of course means you would not get the benefits of that rolling action for de-puffing your eyes and general feeling of cooling.
Any of you out there with non-severe dark circles, this is for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Jillybean04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this product to be Ok, nothing more or less. I am not usually one for drugstore products, however there were a few that I made a special trip to Walmart tonight to pick up, this being one of them. I was really excited to try this and maybe thats why it seemed only so so, maybe I expected too much?.
I have heard so many good things about this and have noticed quite a few of the ladies on the mu and fotd boards posting this product that I was very eager to try it. Being a medium to darker olive skintone, I have been cursed with the dark circles that are so common with us warmer skintone girlies.
I have been using the Dr. Brandt dark circle and illuminating roller and have been pretty happy with it, but I am always looking for new things and living in a pretty small town that doesnt have a Sephora or mall, I always order my mu and skincare products and liked the idea of this being so conveniant to pick up at the DS or WM.
First off, I find the packaging alittle misleading, you cant just roll this stuff on and be done, like I can with other roller products. It dispenses way too much and just kind of sits on your eyes in a line, you have to blend with your finger. Once it is applied it does offer a slight coverage and mask the circles a bit, just as any highlighter or illuminater would, but not as much as my other brand and doesnt feel as nice going on. I also dont believe it will help much to lighten the circles long term. This will be another product I throw in my drawer and never use. I did give it 3 lippies because its not a bad product, just not great and so many other people seem to like it, maybe its just me. All in all, I will stick with my Dr. Brandts until I find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by beaspalace

this does horrors for my milia.. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't have severe dark circles , but I have deep-set eyes and I don't have the healthiest lifestyle ..So I have been using concealers & more make-up for the last two years ..I bought this after reading the good reviews , I liked it ..Specially the cooling roll-on ball which soothes in the hot weather I live in (I recommend putting it in the fridge all the time if you live in a warm country ) ...It doubled as an amazing eye primer under eyeshadows ( yey :) ..I have dry eyelids so I can't use typical eye primers happily :/.. The only problem was ; I bought it in meduim ..or dark I think ...Which was too dark for me ..Still, I use it as an eye primer till I get a lighter shade to use it under my eyes .
Update : I still have the same opinions on this product but I have found another thread of reviews for it here on MUA under the category "concealers " so I copied my review there .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so incredibly soothing under my eyes! It feels amazing right before I go to bed. I do think that it helps with my dark circles too. Maybe not as much as I would like but I do think I see some difference. But most of all its just so incredibly soothing that I would recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

Didn't really do anything for me. Made the covered areas soft but hardly any change in the dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by princessmariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes a instant tingle feeling around your eyes and a tighting feeling but other than that it really doesn't do anything.