New York Color City Curls Curling Mascara

Price: $

on 11/20/2013 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I always wear two different mascaras so when I was buying my Maybelline, I grabbed this as my second. I didn't expect to love this mascara but I do. For it to be so cheap, it's incredible. And I don't mean that it's good for the price, but this a great mascara. I already bought my reup for when it's time to throw the open one away. I usually always use 2 different mascaras to get the look I want, but I find that if I don't have time, this is the one I can use to get the same look.

on 10/23/2013 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely one of my favorite mascaras. It does curl on me and separates very nicely. It adds a lot of volume and my lashes look fuller and slightly curled. I haven't found many mascaras that i truly like, but this is one of them.

on 4/30/2013 10:23:00 PM

I was shopping at my dollar store and remembered I had ran out of my mascara, and since this was the cheapest($4) I figured to try!

Needless to say, I'm very happy I did so. It's doesn't curl my lashes actually, so that dropped it down a little, but something that annoys me about mascara is always the clumping and blotches. But this, this was a miracle and never did that! No clumps, unlike the more expensive store named brands.

And I love the dark color it gave my lashes! I find darker mascara always fits me well.

I would recommend buying this, espically since it's so cheap!

on 4/26/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump and curls my lashes. Lovely!

on 3/16/2013 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's alright. It doesn't curl lashes but does add volume.

on 3/15/2013 8:09:00 PM

Love this mascara have repurchase this several times

on 3/15/2013 3:52:00 PM

Fantastic! So cheap and works so well. I spent so long spending so much money on mascaras only to have them lose shape, curl and flake away. Not with this. I do have long lashes but they tend to fall flat. I use a curler real quick then brush this on. I don't over apply and have been complimented many times on my lashes, even asked if they were false lashes a few times, which I never wear. This has been my best mascara find to date, at this this price, I could not be happier.

on 1/31/2013 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I thought this was just an average mascara that didnt hold the curl even with an eyelash curler. It was $2.97 at my local Target so I figured I would try it. Needless to say, I won't purchase this again.

on 12/3/2012 9:03:00 AM

Not a NYC mascara I would repurchase as it didn't do anything spectacular for my lashes. It did add a little length and volume, but didn't hold the curl very well. Trying to build up coats for more oomph just made my lashes look chunky and clumpy. Way better inexpensive drugstore and NYC mascaras I'd rather repurchase then this one.

on 11/14/2012 8:36:00 PM

Since I'm a student, I usually go for cheap makeup, so I gave this a try since it was only 3 dollars. This mascara is worth more than the price. It is not clumpy at all (my friend told me it does clump a bit but after a few months) and it does flake, but only a little. Barely noticable. It does lift your lashes up a bit, and my short, flimsy lashes grew so much longer. I love this mascara, I am up for buying a second tube when I'm done with this one! (For less clumping, I like to use a index card to lift up my lashes and brush the wand through my lashes on the index card for protection, and it has a clean look. No clumping or big blotches.)