September 1, 2014 | 1403 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Oil Minimizing Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kchadee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes traces of dirt on my face but does nothing for my oily t-zone. Also, it leaves my face looking shinier than ever. Will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

Ive been using this for probably 10 years now & have never felt the need to buy anything else. Makes my skin feel amazing & is inexpensive

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: I drys me out way too much. I switched to Thayes Rose petal witch hazel alcohol free toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a great toner, I used the entire bottle. I may not have sensitive skin, but I can say it did not sting or irritate my skin in any way ever. It's pretty gentle but effective. It contains an unspecified amount of witch hazel. I may use it again as it's only $5, but I recently tried using witch hazel as a toner for only $1.50. This smells better than witch hazel, but that's b/c this probably has a fragrance? Either way, I find them equal in effectiveness, so for now I'll stick to the more natural witch hazel.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ShashaLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I went to my local drug store and found this product. I had clear skin before buying this product but my forehead would usually get oily so i thought about giving it a try. After i washed my face i've put it on before going to bed to see if my forehead would still be oily the next day. Few hours later I went to the bathroom and when i looked in the mirror, i saw that my forehead started to have tiny bumps but i thought it was nothing and didn't care much. after a whole week of using it, it make me break out like hell! and it spread to my cheeks! the only reason i continued using it it because i thought that my skin still hasn't gotten used to the product... i honestly regret its been almost 3 months now and i still have pimples and whatever i use, it doesn't woke at all! and it's even more difficult since it's winter and my skin in also getting dry...

BOTTOM LINE: regret buying this, i'm really disappointed, made me breakout within 5 hours , smells bad, itchy feeling right after using it... don't buy it, really not worth it.
WOULD I BUY THIS AGAIN?: haha... won't use it even if i get it for free...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I am not really sure if this is minimizing my oil production on my face since I have really oily and acne prone skin.. This is a great cheap toner just to remove all the grim on your face after a long day of wearing makeup! I only use this at night time because I find that over-washing or over-cleaning can cause more oil production.. There is a strong fragrance, which is definitely a con! BUT/..

I highly recommend this to those who just need a cheap toner. I wouldn't recommend this to normal to dry skin because it is pretty drying since it is alcohol based.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by blushingsoprano

I don't normally comment, but this product changed my life. I have very oily skin in the t-zone and kept changing foundations, primers, and used Urban Decay's Deslick spray. Nothing was keeping me matte all day, and I was getting really frustrated. When I found this toner and started using it morning and night, I noticed almost an immediate difference. While I still use the DeSlick spray, it seems this combination has been enough to keep me matte ALL DAY. Yesterday I didn't even have to blot ONCE, which is unheard of for me!

Since this toner is so inexpensive, definitely give it a try. It did not overdry my face, and when I use a light moisturizer afterwards, my face feels lovely and clean but not tight. Amazing product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by CupcakePetal123

I have sensitive and slightly dry facial skin. (Combination) So I am very picky about my facial products. I don't want something with tons of alchohol becuase it dries me out, but I also want something that will really deep-clean my skin. So I tried out Olay's toner. I am astonished that so much scum and dirt could be lifted off my face! I am in love ith this toner. I like the fresh scent, how it moisturizes so well, and how it cleans my skin so much. I would DEFINITELY buy this product again becuase I use it every single day :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by hoodoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked the way this toner worked, but I couldn't deal with the super-strong fragrance. It's just suffocating. Had to return this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by rosiepalms

Despite having Alcohol in this, it doesnt dry out my skin useing AM and PM. I have oily forehead and dry nose/mouth area. Smells good, feels good. Thanks Carrie Underwood!!