Clarisonic Deep Pore brush head

4.4

on 12/31/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using my Clarisonic for almost 2 years and never got that "wow" factor that others noticed....until using this! I was rotating between the sensitive and the normal brush heads and didn't notice much of a difference in the clarity of my skin. Finally decided to give this one a shot and I can't say enough about it! My skin is noticeably smoother, my pores appear smaller, and my mild acne is clearing up(occasional whiteheads/blackheads), my skin was also pretty dry and flaky and that has improved dramatically as well! This brush is amazing and will be my go to from now on, highly recommend!
For reference I use my Clarisonic every night my Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, I also remove my makeup before because I feel as though it cleans a little better :)

on 11/11/2013 5:00:00 PM

I got sucked in by the excellent print advertising for the Deep Pore brush (no photoshopping! beautiful skin!), but was disappointed when I saw absolutely nothing magical happen in the first week. I kept at it, however, and after a month I'm finally starting to understand the hype. I haven't had even the shadow of a zit in weeks, my skin is soft and smooth, the retinol cream I use at night seems to absorb instantly, and my BB cream glides on in the morning. I still have blackheads, unfortunately, but the overall tone of my skin is the best it's been in years.

Wait for a 20% off coupon on SkinStore.com to nab this -- it's an authorized dealer and I got the brush, the full-size Deep Pore cleanser, and the weekly detox mask for $135, plus a load of free samples in the box.

on 11/9/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Are you an old lady with zits? Do you curse the unfair gods who pair your fine lines with pimples & oily skin? Then read on, as the (sadly expensive but so very effective) cavalry has arrived.

For my birthday, my husband got me the clarisonic deep brush kit (Mia 2, deep pore brush head, deep pore cleanser & deep pore mask). He was given strong hints by me - so don't judge!

Well, my fellow zitty, middle aged foxes - it was passionate lust from first use - soft, smooth skin. This evolved to deep, committed love when 2 months went by (PMS & all) with NO zits! This past week, I was on an extended business trip, and didn't bring this with me. What's on my face now - bam - zit under my nose!

PROS:
- does its job - my pores are clean, and skin clear
- leaves skin amazingly soft
- you feel it when you don't use it
- zit cream and skin treatments are so much more effective
- foundation looks so much nicer and buffs in so much easier
CONS:
- expensive
- not for sensitive skin
- requires continual use

It's so great, I am even giving my (male) boss the brush head and cleanser for Christmas!

on 8/19/2013 4:49:00 PM

These aren't my favorite. I think due to the density of the bristles, it's almost overkill for my face. I'll stick with the delicate brush heads.

on 8/19/2013 4:26:00 PM

Love, love, LOVE this brush head. I felt that the sensitive one really didn't have that "oomph", it really wasnt strong. My acne is mostly cystic, and it really helped that. I use this brush every day, but only once a week on my cheeks (my most sensitive face area). Really, you just have to know your skin type. If you have a thicker skin and feel that you always need stronger products, this is for you. If you feel you get irritated easily but harsh products, use with caution. LOVE this <3

on 4/15/2013 8:27:00 PM

I am in love with this brush!!! I had my mia for months without seeing any real results before I finally decided to try this as a last resort. I honestly didn't have very high hopes and for the first month they definitely weren't proved wrong. It wasn't until after the first month that I started to get real results. I used to get the occasional cyst and I always, always had at least one white head at any given time. Now I get neither of those things, and on top of that a lot of my other acne is clearing significantly. This brush alone isn't enough to clear everything up completely so i've gone to a dermatologist for something else thats a little stronger than what I can get over the counter, but this brush has been instrumental to clearing my skin! I definitely couldn't live without it!

on 3/19/2013 9:05:00 PM

It was time to replace the sensitive brush head that originally came with my Mia and after reading the reviews (some positive, some negative), I decided to give the Deep Pore brush head a shot and I'm so glad that I did.

These brush heads all seem so similar when you touch them on the store display however I noticed a difference when I used this on my face for the first time. The deep pore brush felt firmer but somehow softer on my face.

I also noticed that the congested pores on my nose and chin seemed clearer after using this vs. the sensitive brush head.

I plan to continue purchasing this one and I'll update if anything changes.

on 3/13/2013 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It works the best on my light oily with pores type of skin. his brush made my skin to glow as after using my skin absorbs the cream way better & on deeper level. My favourite one!

I've been using the clarisonic for awhile now and the set that I purchased came with two brush heads - the deep pore cleansing and the original brush head. I don't particularly feel a large difference through using both - just that the bristles on the deep pore cleanser is a lot softer and more dense to reach and cleanse areas that wont normally be cleansed.

I wouldn;t purchase this particular brush head again as I dont see a significant difference within the texture of my skin after using the deep pore brush head as opposed to the normal one.

Should you guys want a full review on it don't hesitate to drop us a comment on our blog letting us know and we will definitely do full review on it.

Ashley
www.samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg

on 3/3/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was the third brush I tried (1. Sensitive - Yuck. 2. Delicate - loads better), and it's the best of the 3.

It cleanses better but is still soft. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and I only use this once a day (night) with Avene's Gel Cleanance.

It has really helped alleviate the formation of cystic acne and the exfoliation has helped cell turnover, and the massaging has improved blood circulation. Overall, I have less breakouts and my scars are fading faster.

Of the 3 heads, this is the best I've used. I will try the Acne one soon, and hopefully that'll be even better! if my brush pattern holds :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools