August 23, 2014 | 1090 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Deep Pore brush head

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Dotto96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, LOVE this brush head. I felt that the sensitive one really didn't have that "oomph", it really wasnt strong. My acne is mostly cystic, and it really helped that. I use this brush every day, but only once a week on my cheeks (my most sensitive face area). Really, you just have to know your skin type. If you have a thicker skin and feel that you always need stronger products, this is for you. If you feel you get irritated easily but harsh products, use with caution. LOVE this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by beuatybme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this brush!!! I had my mia for months without seeing any real results before I finally decided to try this as a last resort. I honestly didn't have very high hopes and for the first month they definitely weren't proved wrong. It wasn't until after the first month that I started to get real results. I used to get the occasional cyst and I always, always had at least one white head at any given time. Now I get neither of those things, and on top of that a lot of my other acne is clearing significantly. This brush alone isn't enough to clear everything up completely so i've gone to a dermatologist for something else thats a little stronger than what I can get over the counter, but this brush has been instrumental to clearing my skin! I definitely couldn't live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Lizard31

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was time to replace the sensitive brush head that originally came with my Mia and after reading the reviews (some positive, some negative), I decided to give the Deep Pore brush head a shot and I'm so glad that I did.

These brush heads all seem so similar when you touch them on the store display however I noticed a difference when I used this on my face for the first time. The deep pore brush felt firmer but somehow softer on my face.

I also noticed that the congested pores on my nose and chin seemed clearer after using this vs. the sensitive brush head.

I plan to continue purchasing this one and I'll update if anything changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Kravtsova1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It works the best on my light oily with pores type of skin. his brush made my skin to glow as after using my skin absorbs the cream way better & on deeper level. My favourite one!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xsamanthaashley

I've been using the clarisonic for awhile now and the set that I purchased came with two brush heads - the deep pore cleansing and the original brush head. I don't particularly feel a large difference through using both - just that the bristles on the deep pore cleanser is a lot softer and more dense to reach and cleanse areas that wont normally be cleansed.

I wouldn;t purchase this particular brush head again as I dont see a significant difference within the texture of my skin after using the deep pore brush head as opposed to the normal one.

Should you guys want a full review on it don't hesitate to drop us a comment on our blog letting us know and we will definitely do full review on it.

Ashley
www.samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

This was the third brush I tried (1. Sensitive - Yuck. 2. Delicate - loads better), and it's the best of the 3.

It cleanses better but is still soft. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and I only use this once a day (night) with Avene's Gel Cleanance.

It has really helped alleviate the formation of cystic acne and the exfoliation has helped cell turnover, and the massaging has improved blood circulation. Overall, I have less breakouts and my scars are fading faster.

Of the 3 heads, this is the best I've used. I will try the Acne one soon, and hopefully that'll be even better! if my brush pattern holds :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Xaephan

My favourite brush head! It's much softer and less scratchy compared to the sensitive skin one, so it's a lot kinder to my skin--and I've got pretty tough skin. The bristles are firm enough to not splay everywhere when you apply force and dense enough to sort of 'hold' my cleanser on the surface and not sink down to waste product. Works great to keep my pores clean, especially around my nose. I change mine about 4-5 months instead of the 3 they recommend (it's just too expensive :/), but I don't notice a significant improvement when I change to a new one, so I don't think you have to necessarily use 4 a year. But do wash this at least once a week, preferably by taking it off and soaking it in hot water for a bit. The dense bristles really trap residues and water, and may smell a bit musty when you use it over and over if you don't wash regularly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by supergirljoce

I really wanted to like this because of all of the stellar reviews, but no...this little baby had me purging like crazy. And yes, I did give it about a month (because initial purging should only last about 1-2 weeks) and I was still getting cystic acne and bumps where I had never gotten them before. I was so sad...went crawling back to my trusty sensitive brush head. I definitely recommend trying this out for a little bit before deciding to keep it - buy it from somewhere like Sephora that'll let you exchange it if the worst should happen and it doesn't work well on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I love this brush head, my skin always feels extra clean after I use this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the Mia2 for Christmas from my SO- he got it from QVC and it came with a sensitive brush head and a deep poor brush head.

For the first 2 months I was only using the sensitive brush head.. I loved how it made my skin feel and look.. except ever since puberty my skin breaks out a little on the chin 1 week before I get my period. On the 3rd month I decided to switch to the deep pore brush head 1.5 weeks before I was due to get my period..

I have seen SIGNIFICANTLY less breakouts because of this brush head!! It is the extra "oomph" my skin needs at that time of the month. Last month I decided to try the normal brush head.. instead of buying the sensitive one.. and I used it for a solid month. I like the normal brush head too.. but still around my period I broke out on my chin.. I will NEVER not switch out the brush heads at that time again. Works like a charm!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No