Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream

3.7

aqua/water, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, dimethicone, glycerin, pentylene glycol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, behenyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, arachidyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cera alba/beeswax, mel/honey, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa moschata seed oil, parfum/fragrance, tocopherol, coco-glucoside, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, tocopheryl acetate, arachidyl glucoside, carbomer, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexylglycerin, carpylyl glycol, allantoin, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium xydroxide, argania spinosa kernel oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, hordeum vulgare cera/spent grain wax, tropolone [N2001/A]

on 4/9/2013 1:27:00 PM

This is simply the best hand cream ever!
It is actually very light, sinks in pretty fast without leaving greasy feeling (which most of other hand creams do), but at the same time it's very moisturising, leaving your hands soft and scented.
Smell is beautifull, like a sweet honey mixed with some nice floral perfume. Beware - smell is really really strong, other people close to you will easily be able to smell it too, but I'm sure they won't mind because it really smells amazing!

It may not be moisturising enough for somebody with extremely dry hands because, like I said, it's very light, but I think for most people it would be great!

on 12/5/2012 2:23:00 PM

I really like this hand cream for everyday use.

PRO:
- The smell is amazing - I love honey.
- The texture is smooth, easy to distribute and it sinks in and dries very quickly, so you don't get sticky hands.
- Makes my hands soo soft!
- Moisturises nicely.

CON:
- The packaging is not the pretties, but it is very practical and small enough to carry in your purse.
- It is pricier than other hand creams, but the smell and effect is worth it for me.

VERDICT:
Would definitely repurchase this. I just love the smell and the way it makes my hands so very soft.

on 12/5/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This reve de miel hand cream contains:honey,sunflower,precious oils and vitamin E! It smells like honey,it`s tick and verry moisturizing! It does rehydrate the hands and makes them smooth like velvet! love it!

on 7/6/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I received this as a sample from the company, with no real expectations. This has been my favorite product from the samples! The hand/nail cream is pleasantly scented, and for me, I've found the scent lasts quite a while -- a plus for me. The cream itself is interestingly lightweight, absorbs as fast as a lotion would, and lasts a long time. I put this on my hands/nails before I go to bed and let the pleasant scent waft me to sleep, and when I wake up, my hands feel moisturized! Usually b/c my apt temperature is left at a brisk 72, my hands feel dry in the morning, but not with this cream ! :) Yes, the price is high, but when I feel like treating myself and my hands (which isn't often :( ) this would be the hand/cream I pick!

on 4/26/2012 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* My Hands - Normal. Drier in the winter.
* Review – This hand cream is ranked #1 on the French version of MUA and since it's by one of my favorite French beauty brands, I just had to give it a try. This is non-greasy, non-sticky and moisturizes quickly into the skin. There is no lingering residue whatsoever. It also has a captivating scent so if you like the scent of the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and don't suffer from severe crocodile skin hands, then you might want to give this a try. The scent of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse always reminds me of summer and the scent of this hand cream doesn't fail in expectations. This nourishes, soothes and comforts the hands with sunflower oil, rose muscat and sweet almond oil, barley extract, argan oil, shea butter, acacia honey and vitamin E. Previously, I tried the L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream but I found that way too rich and too thick for my hands. This is much better suited for me. I also prefer this soft upright tube to the aluminum tube by L’Occitane.
* Note - For severely dry cracked winter hands, I don't think this will provide enough long term comfort.
* Tip - For extra TLC, I like soften my hands, nails and cuticles with sweet almond oil after washing and then follow-up with this hand cream to lock in the moisture. Works like a charm.
* Price - A 75 ml tube retails for about €13
* Verdict - I am quite pleased with this and I would not hesitate to repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this hand cream.
The smell makes me feel like I am really divulging in luxury products. It smells just like their dry oil for those of you who have used it.
As for its effectiveness; I use it as a daily maintenance, so when my hands are not dry but would like a bit of moisture and a lovely luxurious scent.
However, when my hands are flaky, dry and chapped (ewww) it sadly does not deliver on relieving my hands from their dryness. Therefore if you are looking for relief from seriously dry hands, this may not be the best hand lotion out there for you.

on 5/31/2011 3:12:00 PM

This hand cream just didn't work for me. After half an hour it left me with dry itchy hands. I got this uncomfortable feeling, like I needed to wash my hands. And the smell could be more of honey. I had much better results with cheaper hand creams.

on 1/17/2011 7:13:00 PM

This is not a Gold Bond type of cream or anything that will really heal your hands if they're in bad shape for whatever reason. But it is pleasant to use, and I do like it for every day. It smells very Nuxey. It smells nourishing.

On the tube it says 'for all skin types' but it should say 'for all skin types except very dry'.

Absorbs extremely quickly. Will soften hands and provide comfort but doesn't give that "deeply moisturized" feeling.

Try it if you're a hand cream junkie.

on 12/4/2010 12:35:00 PM

This is awful. The smell stays on for so long, and it's way too strongly scented for a hand cream. My hands stays greasy for hours, so instead of softness I'm sticky. Great. I do like Nuxe in generalt, but not this cream.

on 8/11/2010 6:08:00 AM

I actually never owned this handcream, but yesterday I tried it in a shop. The texture is nice, for sure, but what bothered me was the very very strong smell, that didn´t even fade over time. It wasn´t honey-like at all to me, just fresh and stingy, like a very strong washing detergent scent. Usually I´m not so sensitive to smells, and I like scented products a lot, but this one was just way too much. Reason enough for me to not buy this product.