December 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Full Exposure

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Kiarna

This mascara is great! It holds the curl in my lashes all day, which for me is amazing as my eyelashes can be quite stubborn sometimes and don't stay curled. But this mascara makes them stay curled and fabulous all day, and night if I need it. It gives my lashes volume and emphasises their natural length (fortunately I'm quite lucky to have naturally long eyelashes.) It separates them evenly, they don't clump together or make my eyelashes look like strange triangles. Overall, I love this mascara and will definitely be purchasing it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the best mascaras I have ever used! It stayed on all day, and made my lashes look so long! I would defiantly recommend this mascara to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you covered up the name on the tube, I would guess this was from the Dollar Store. The initial application is ok for five seconds, and then it immediately smudges and continues to smudge all day. It is because of mascaras like this that some women will only use waterproof. The sky-high price actually makes me angry. Pretty much any drugstore mascara outperforms this, for 1/4 of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

I really like this mascara, I'm not very particular on the type of applicator (brush or silicone). I get thick long lashes and frequently get complimented on my lashes when I wear it. My eyes also don't react to the mascara, which is rare.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I received a free sample of this product a long time ago, when I was pretty inexperienced with cosmetics. I really liked it so I bought it a couple months ago. Now I kind of regret it. I like the formula and I don't mind the brush size, but I find it quite clumpy. I like to use this volumizing mascara under my Lash Love Lengthening mascara from Mary Kay, which has a really nice curved rubber bristle brush to de-clump my lashes and I'm VERY happy with the look that those two products give when working together. I don't think I'd buy this again because of the price. There are some many great volumizing drugstore mascaras for a fourth of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a small size of this mascara when I bought the Smashbox Full Exposure shadow palette. The mascara is nice, I've tried better and worse. I'm giving it a four because:
Pros:
- doesn't smudge or flake
- doesn't irritate my eyes
- gives decent volume
- nice rich black color
- no clumps, I can layer 3-4 coats and still not have clumps

Cons:
- fat brush is awkward for me personally, I've got myself in the eyeball a few times LOL
- Doesn't separate lashes as much as I'd like
- I prefer Tarte mascara and makeup for their ethical approach and more natural ingredients

So because, to be honest, there are more pros than cons I honestly can't rate this too low. But because I have tried other mascaras that perform better and I prefer other cosmetic lines I wouldn't buy it again and so marked one off for that and the cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by rozenacht

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara I've ever tried perfect for volumizing!! Repurchased it a few times. Love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by BrutallyHonest12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the mascara but too bad it gave me raccoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

It's great for volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

This mascara was nothing special for me. It wasn't a bad one, but not particularly good either. It wasn't expensive for me and it has a nice matte color. It wasn't water resistant, which i would prefer (it smudged easily when i wore it) and I'm not sure I got all the volume I wanted.
I wouldn't buy this again because it was so average and I have had better mascaras than this, but it's still not what I would call a "bad" one. Just very average.