Smashbox Full Exposure

3.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara covers well and it looks good when you first put it on. However, it easily smudges. If your eyes water, if will come off and it burns in the eye. Washes off with water.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of (if not) the worst mascaras I've ever tried, and unfortunately I actually spent real life people money on this atrocity (AUD$29). I was after the Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara, but Mecca didn't have it in store, so I had to settle (the mascaras are the same price and a world of difference apart).

I don't know where to start.. it's just awful. I have long curled eyelashes and they don't need much to be happy but this mascara just made everyone sad. The formula is dry and not the good quick drying waterproof formula kind of dry. It flakes??? it clumps straight away, it runs and its difficult to build up AND the brush is an awkward, mammoth monster.

I bought this before going to Bali for 2 weeks with 72% humidity... the mascara stood no chance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't a terrible mascara, and it is waterproof - but it didn't last very long for me. After about two months any remaining product was very brittle. I know you are meant to replace mascara regularly, so this isn't a terrible problem. I'd only buy it if I desperately needed something waterproof.

I have your typical straight, black asian lashes. This mascara does nothing but uncurl my lashes. Also huge wand made it hard to apply, especially when my eye is kinda small. The packaging *feels* nice, otherwise.

(I got this in a set so I have no comment on price, but I wouldn't pay $5 for it)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I liked this mascara! I thought it gave me very dramatic and soft lashes. That being said, there are like four thousand drugstore mascaras that will do the same thing for under ten bucks so why spend your money on this? I would rather buy some Smashbox primer with the money saved! :)

However, it is BLACK. Which I love because sometimes cheapo mascaras aren't as black as I'd like them to be. So it has that going for it. I kinda liked the huge brush, but I can see how it could be a pain in the ass.

I wouldn't buy this again, but as a sample in my Ipsy I'm glad I got to try it because I've really been enjoying it.

I really love the formula I just hate the wand. But this makes your eyelashes look in a movie when the actors have "no makeup" but they still lok beautiful this is what this does to your lashes, very natural fluffy and full and long

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

As a mascara junkie, I really wanted to love this when I received it in my November Ipsy Bag.. however, it's one of my least favourite mascaras ever. First off: the brush is needlessly massive, it offers little control over the wand (especially with the tiny sample sized wand). Secondly: It took an ungodly amount of time and effort to apply enough coats for it to make any difference in my lashes; I have naturally long lashes, but this stuff somehow made them look shorter. I usually only buy high-end mascaras, but there's many drugstore mascaras better than this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wanted to love this, and thought I did on first application, until I realized it totally pulled the curl right out of my lashes. I normally have very fine, straight lashes that are blonde so I always wear mascara. I used an eyelash curler as usual and got a nice curl to my lashes and then applied this mascara, I LOVED how thick it made my lashes without clumping them together or looking spidery. I applied one coat only as that looked like enough and did the rest of my makeup routine. I then looked in the mirror and wondered why it looked like I had no lashes, and a closeup with a hand mirror from the side showed why. This mascara managed to pull my lashes from their curl so that they were sticking straight out. Therefore, while it did make them thick, you couldn't really see them unless you looked from the side. Very disappointed. Got this as a free sample, which is at least a small comfort since if I paid 22 dollars for this mascara I would not be pleased.

I really like this mascara, and have repurchased it several times!

It doesn't add too much in terms of volume, but luckily, my lashes are pretty thick as it is. It does however keep your lashes seperate, preventing clumps and 'spider legs', even with 2 coats. I find it does help with lengthening. Doesn't flake at all during the day, even if you rub your eyes a bit like I tend to. I love the big brush, and I am able to get most of the small little lashes on the inner corner as well with the tip end. I haven't had an issue with removing at the end of the day either, just with Dove washcloths.

Would absolutely buy again, and would recommend it to a friend.

I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara. Although I can't coat my inner corner lashes too well because the wand is so big, it coats the others beautifully. I got this as part of the Lashstash from Sephora last Christmas and am getting around to opening this final mascara in the set and using it up. No clumps or lashes sticking together. I wouldn't purchase it again due to the price but since I got it in a value set I can't complain.

Popular Mascaras