November 22, 2014 | 860 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box - Truth or Dare

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by alexandramcke

I LOOOOOVE the packaging of this product. It is seriously so cute, and i just leave it on my desk or in a shelf sometimes because i love the way it looks. As for the product itself, it is extremely pigmented. I made the mistake of when i first used it taking WAY too much up on my brush. Speaking of brushes, it comes with this cute little brush, but it is virtually useless,and i do not use it. As i said, its very pigmented so you do not need a lot , and i would tap the access back in to the box as a lot of access comes off. I use the colors together , instead of using the pink as blush and bronze. It does give kind of a orangey color, but i put a bit of pressed powder on it, to make it look more natural. The bronze color is fairly shimmery, but it does not really show up on the skin. However, if you don't want that shimmery look, this is not the product for you. the pink is a nice baby pink and i think can compliment any skin tone. overall for the price, i think it is worth it. I was looking for a duo, and i know about the elf bronze and blush duo, but i cannot get my hands on it. I am not saying this is the same, but it is a fairly good duo. i'd give it a try if you are looking for an inexpensive blush bronzer duo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has it's ups & downs. The baby pink color is gorg and is very light for a subtle sweetness that lasts. The bronze is shimmery and dark too. However, when the two mix it creates a reddish,orangey color that left me a little dissapointed and looking a tad weird. Other than that it's 3 stars worthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMoment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Truth or Dare! I have been using it non-stop all winter. I love how the two colors compliment each other so well. Both colors contain shimmers, but they are really not very apparent once they are applied to the cheeks. Truth or Dare leaves such a pretty, healthy looking, soft pink glow to my cheeks. With Truth or Dare, you will never look overdone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by gloss4me

This product comes in a cardboard box with a magnetic closure lid, included is a tiny flat brush. The color is divided in two, one side is a shimmery pink and the other is a shimmery caramel. Can be used separately as a blush and bronzer or swirl the brush over the whole thing and use it together. The formula is really dusty and crumbly. Not a good quality product in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im a blush junkie. I love this baby pink color! On my fair skin, it looks really nice and I don't have to use much at all! Plus, it's matte. I like that with my oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

This reminds me somewhat of Too Faced's Snow Bunny - but without the pearly highlighter portion. .

I really like this - Both the bronze and pink shades are very sheer on me, but buildable. Makes a nice blush shade, especially in that awkward summer-fall transition for my skintone.

The included brush is useless in my opinion, but my daughter loves to use it on her dolls - win/win.

Cute, CUTE packaging - and an awesome pricepoint. I will repurchase, and am looking forward to trying more shades!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by bluerigde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush/bronzer it is amazing!! It is a dupe for benefits 10 boxed powder it was so cheap as well. I am an NW20 in mac so I am pretty fair and with a light hand this works super well on my skin, i think this blush would work for light to medium skin tones. Also the bronzer is a gorgeous golden brown. The packaging is super cute also a dupe of the benefits boxed powders i always think hard candy has super cute packaging. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this quite a bit. It's an okay dupe for the Benefit 10, but not as pigmented and I don't use it for *quite* the same purpose. Instead of using it as a separate blush-bronzer set (i prefer my ELF duo or the NARS duo for that) I use it strictly as a blush. I just swirl my brush around once to get a nice mixture of the pink and brown and it's a really nice cheek color on my light/olive skin. The color it gives reminds me a lot of the NARS Sin blush only minus a lot of the shimmer and a touch less mauve-y. I'll probably use it a lot more come fall and winter because it's a little too dark for a summer blush. It really is a decent product even though I don't use it for its intended purpose. The color payoff could be a little better, but for $6 it's worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is cute. The product itself...? Mmmm, I don't know. I'm iffy on it. I love the way it looks in the box, but once it's on my skin, it just looks brown. Bummer. I had such high hopes. The bronzer is kinda orange on me and very shimmery (I hate shimmery bronzers) and the blush is very pink. Babydoll pink. Shimmery also, but not as much as the bronzer. Won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this combination at all. The blush doesn't show up on my face at all and the bronzer is very muddy and dirty looking on the face even when you barely tap the brush in. I'm not too pleased with the product, but I am eager to try some of the other Fox in a Box blushes, but this one just wasn't for me. All I enjoyed was the cute packaging.