October 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I use it for bronzing powder and it looks really great. I want to buy another brush so I have one more!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really big brush. Huge! But it's so soft and gentle against my skin, ulike many other powder brushes I've used. It does the job. I've also used this with bronzer, but it's just too big for getting that perfect finish you want with a bronzer so I mainly use this for powdering my face. Great quality, really affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great powder brush - soft and doesn't shed any hairs and a good price too. Robust enough to wash well. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh wow this is by far my favourite brush of all time. Versatile! I own most of the Mac make up brushes and yes they're a great brand but this baby from RT is my favourite. It's gorgeously soft, it's not expensive, it applies product evenly and honestly makes my make up look wow. It does not shed hairs and it's so soft. I own 3 and use one for blush one for powder and one to blend contour. I cannot recommend this brush enough. I purchased it for around £10. It washes up lovely. I always use the brush guards with it to restore it's thick bushy shape. Bytheway I purchased the mac 150 brush it shed like crazy and scratched my face. This Real Techniques powder brush replaces the Mac 150 in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've loved and loved this brush ever since my crushing disappointment from owning a MAC powder brush(150 I think ). I spent what seemed like a fortune on the MAC one and it was so very bad as it was constantly shedding hair. This powder brush from real techniques is a fraction of the cost (retails at £10-11 here in the UK) and has not shed any hairs at all since I've had it. It is lovely and soft . It feels comfortable in the hand when being used . It is easy to clean and most importantly applies product easily and evenly. Would buy again if I needed to .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by britbratg

I love this! I ordered it online so I wasn't sure how the size would work for a total face brush, but it's great (could possibly be a hint bigger, but nonetheless, great). It is SUPER SOFT. It feels like running your face with a baby bunny. It gives a smooth, even finish. I use it for finishing with powder or a thin layer of bronzer, and sometimes for blush if I just want a subtle color. I like how the tips of the brush are white, so you can better see the amount of the product you have on there. I have had some shedding, especially once I first got it, but it's not much. Over all love this brush!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Makeuppro5sugarbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush it's a recent purchase of mine to my collection it's a great brush but the only problem is I have dry skin so it dose t work as we'll for me as other people but I really do recommend it :) all in all a great brush !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- soft
- dense
- doesn't shed

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Very soft and perfect for buffing everything in. It's great for a sheer layer of powder, as well. You could also use this to bronze the face and it will look very natural.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

The thing I love about the RT brushes, is that the majority of them stand up, the hairs are always soft.

I use this brush for bronzer and it picks up the right amount of product and the head is large enough to cover a big section of the face for an all over look but also small enough if you just want some added colour to your cheeks! Great product - much better than Mac 150 brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by maymakeup24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it for blending out my bronzer and applying my hourglass ambient lighting powder!! Works awesome, similarly to some of my high end brushes maybe even better. Love the product and the price!