Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

de-ionized water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Argan oil, coconut oil*, Behentrimonium chloride, essential oil blend, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax, sea kelp extract, Panthenol (vitamin B-5), avocado oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E) and Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil.

on 9/23/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this thinking it would be a great deep conditioner. Well, I've been through half the bottle and my hair is drier than ever. Ends like straw just 8 weeks after a cut. I decided to try something else, although I actually didn't think this was the problem. Glad I tried Aveda conditioner instead because my straw-like hair is silky and soft after one use.

Maybe this is good for short oily hair, I don't know. My hair is only a bit below my shoulders, and I've never had it feel or look this dry before....but now, problem solved! This got tossed in the garbage. I won't even use it as a shaving cream on my legs because it makes my skin itch.

on 9/16/2014 4:13:00 PM

Love this and the shampoo! GIRL JUST BUY THEM WHAT MORE INCENTIVE DO YOU NEED.

on 8/19/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really love this conditioner. All you need is one pump for your whole head (and I have thick hair). I have severely damaged hair from being a competitive swimmer, between the chlorine and silicone swim cap, my hair was pretty much being murdered. This product, in conjunction with the shampoo, which I use about once a week, has completely turned the state of my strands around. Plus, the ingredients are all natural with no sulfates, parabens, etc.
I mentioned before that I pretty much only use the shampoo once a week, and that's completely true. But for my hair type, that would normally make my hair super oily. Thankfully though I discovered another miracle product called cleansing conditioner. I used the Repure one and loved it! So, I'd use that every day in the shower, and I'd also use a tiny bit of the shea moisture conditioner as a rinse-mostly-out-leave-in-conditioner. If my hair was feeling dry, I'd use a bit more after towel drying.
Also something to consider is the vinegar hair rinse which I've been doing every other day. It really helps to remove buildup when your not shampooing regularly and plus, it adds great shine.
So that's how I use the shea moisture conditioner, and honestly, I think I will be using their products forever. The price is a bit high for me, but I use it so slowly that I don't think it's a problem.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this conditioner because of the amazing ingredients and because it smells divine. I really wanted to like this conditioner so I tried using it as a deep conditioning mask, a leave-in conditioner, and as a regular conditioner, but it just does work for my hair. I think it was meant for thick hair because just a small amount it leaves my fine hair looking wet and greasy.

Odd Pro:
It's a decent skin moisturizer

on 7/29/2014 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this conditioner! It's better than the deep treatment masque in the same line. I enjoy the fragrance and I use it as a leave in as well as a deep conditioner. It always leaves my hair soft and moisturized. The pump gets more difficult to use as you get close to using up all the product. That's about the only con I have. However I wouldn't change the packaging because you'd had the same issue with a tube.

on 7/21/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My first HG, I have bought this only twice so far because it last a long time for how I use it. I only use it as a leave in I hate it as a rinse out conditioner but it makes my hair feel so buttery soft as a leave in. Sometimes I add glycerin for extra moisture and my little curls/ringlets clump together perfectly they look so freaking cute. And I have 4a 3c curls

on 7/21/2014 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, and I really like it. It does a great job in detangling my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Since using this product, my hair feels and looks healthier, and I get less breakage/shedding. I'm only concerned about the sea kelp included, which I feel is counterproductive to my low porosity hair, since it seals cuticles.

on 7/20/2014 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm baffled by how many good reviews this product has. So far, it's dried out my hair ridiculously. I was blessed with very nice hair (waist length, wurly, medium thickness, medium-fine) and hadn't had big problems with tangles... until about a year ago. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but you can see the breakage from how much I've had to untangle my hair. I was using my normal biolage, but just ran out a couple days ago. I bought this conditioner based on the high reviews, so I dared to have high hopes. After the first use, my hair felt like tangled straw and took forever to detangle. I just used it again in the shower. I combed my hair through with coconut oil until it was completely tangle free beforehand, which usually leaves it amazing-looking post shower. I get in the shower and come out with tangled straw again. WTF? My hair was squeaking as I was attempting to comb it out! New tiny tangles were everywhere. I even checked the bottle to make sure I didn't buy the shampoo by accident. I really want to toss this crap, but I paid $10....

To be fair, my hair does seem to like cones. But still, I don't think that's an excuse for drying my hair out

on 6/16/2014 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

To me this is the same as the deep treatment. It's VERY thick and has lasted me forever. I didn't get incredible slip, so I tend to use as a mini deep conditioner while in the shower. It's also good for twist and braid outs. Definitely like it but since it doesn't serve a unique purpose vs the rest of the line, I probably won't repurchase

on 5/24/2014 5:25:00 PM

This is fast on it's way to HG status. My husband even uses it for a styling product. It disappears in the hair so it's great for a leave-in as well. The smell is amazing, and the ingredients are so natural you could probably eat it. Don't though. :) It's also vegan and not tested on animals. I love this product and this company.

Top Rated Shea Moisture Products