April 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by jenniferrallynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed in this product. It seems super wet for a mascara. It's very difficult to get a "natural" look with this mascara. Idk, save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by karmastaya

This is my HG mascara. My lashes are acceptably long and dense, but they are stick straight. Not just straight across, they slant down. It is the most infuriating feature I inherited from my dad. I've tried just about every mascara out there (Diorshow, Covergirl Lash blast, Benefit Bad Gal, etc etc) and this is the ONLY mascara that allows my lashes to hold a curl with OR without a curler. I finally have lashes that look almost like really natural falsies.

It does flake a bit so I tend to brush off every few hours when I'm reapplying lipgloss anyways. But no clumping, just beautiful curled lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by elizgibb

I love this stuff, I got a travel sized with one of my UD palettes and I've been hooked since. The formula is really creamy and light so you can apply a couple coats without getting too clumpy, also it really does help keep your lashes curled all day. The brush fits perfectly on my lashes so I can do one swipe and get every lash coated. Also this stuff seems to last forever, I know your supposed to throw your mascara out every 3 months but I've had this stuff for 6 and it works as well as the day I got it. Definitely would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Tkachenko80

SO disappointed in this crap. Honestly when I first bought it and used it about three times, it worked great but the mascara began to clump my lashes soon after. I love Urban Decay as a whole, but this was an epic fail!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by CarmiMl0v3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always had problems finding a really good mascara until this one. I received it in a "Spend $50: Receive $50" deal from Urban Decay and couldn't pass it up. The mascara was free and full size. Personally, I find the wand is really useful. It curves to reach all my lashes and it helps create a curl that lasts all day. It doesn't flake on me or smudge which is always a plus. Even though I got the first tube free, I will save to repurchase because I can't replace this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ksanka02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! It separates lashes, curls them and holds shape all day long. Gives me dramatic look without spiderness.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kimcadle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does what it is supposed to do---curls lashes, even without an eyelash curler! If this is the only thing you are looking for in a mascara, along with lengthening, it's a great product. I personally need mascara that gives volume too because my lashes aren't thick at all. On the positive side, it stays on all day and does not smudge. I like the product but will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this when I ordered the UD travel kit. I tested it out for 2 weeks and then threw it away. My lashes can hold a curl on their own, so I didnt really notice a difference when using this. The time I was testing this, it was not hot or humid at all, but by noon I would notice I had racoon eyes. The strangest part is when I would wash my face off at night, it would not come off!!! I would scrub and scrub and scrub and I would still wake up with raccoon eye residue. Im going to stick to Rimmel mascara, this was just garbage for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Got a free travel size of this mascara when purchasing Naked2 palette. I would not have bought it otherwise as I usually get enough curl from my eyelash tool. The formula itself is alright. It doesn't smudge, but I cannot say anything else about it.

I am not too crazy about the curved shape of the brush. It is very difficult to get it into hard-to-reach areas and not much difference in curling effect. I find that I have to use this mascara with another one to get full lashes.

Overall, I would not purchase this product. It is an expensive mascara that gives drugstore quality lashes. And it is frustrating using 2 mascaras to achieve the same effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard good reviews on this mascara so I had to try it but went to 3 different stores & they sold out! I finally got it & I'm not impressed, I hate the brush, it doesn't do anything to my lashes! I regret buying this & it's expensive.