December 21, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Oh man, I LOVE this mascara. I LOVE the way it holds a curl and is super black. It gives volume and length. It lasts all day and doesn't flake or smudge. I received this as a deluxe sample and I want the full size when I am done.

I am very critical of high-end makeup in general and this surprised me. I think it is worth the $20. I only feel this way about 2 mascaras, this and the Bare Escentuals Lash Domination. It doesn't burn my eyes or come off too wet or dry. Love how it has shea butter in it and makes my lashes super soft. No stiffness or brittle feeling with this.

My lashes are naturally pretty thick so I usually look for something for curl and length. I have a hard time finding that but this fits the bill.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by lamicl13

I felt like this mascara piles WAAAY too much product on your lashes to be of any use for curling. I have kind of naturally curved lashes, but I felt that the formula was so wet and clump-inducing that it weighed my lashes down instead. I was very disappointed, as I'm a big UD fan (their shadows, liners, and lip colors are FANTASTIC) but this mascara did not meet expectations at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by kurogoma07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay's shadows and liners, so I was really excited to try out one of their mascaras. I have long lashes, but they are super straight, so I thought a mascara that focused on curling would be good for me. This is the first Urban Decay product I have been disappointed in.

What I hate most about it is the way it clumps and makes my lashes stick together after one coat. From day one I found it to be clumpy. Maybe this is due to the way the wand is curved? Whatever it is, it's terrible. Secondly, there is no curling effect on my lashes. I first tried using it without my eyelash curler and didn't notice any curling effect. Then I tried using it after curling my lashes, but it didn't seem any different than if I had just used the curler alone. Very disappointing. Finally, there is a lot of fall out after wearing it for only half an hour. Little black specks start to fall beneath my eye. I am constantly having to wipe it off.

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. Urban Decay, you can do better! I think I will either try something else, or go back to using Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Lolabean410

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG mascara!! I love this stuff! I am blessed with long lashes naturally and this mascara just makes them even more long and luscious. It is a little pricey but so worth it. I received a sample from sephora and from there I've been buying the full tube because it is just that great. The other reason I love this mascara so much is that it doesn't make you have raccoon eyes... It stays put all day/night and is even great for bottom lashes because it won't smudge underneath your lashes! Love this stuff! Would definitely recommend, if your not sure buy the sample tube which is sometimes available at sephora... It lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Nicles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I got this as a freebie from urbandecay.com and after the first use, I was hooked. The brush is curved which makes for easy application and the formula is lightweight.The color is dark enough to stand out against my dark skin, and I haven't had any issues with flaking. I plan to repurchase. I haven't benn this impressed by a mascara in a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by jenniferrallynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed in this product. It seems super wet for a mascara. It's very difficult to get a "natural" look with this mascara. Idk, save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by karmastaya

This is my HG mascara. My lashes are acceptably long and dense, but they are stick straight. Not just straight across, they slant down. It is the most infuriating feature I inherited from my dad. I've tried just about every mascara out there (Diorshow, Covergirl Lash blast, Benefit Bad Gal, etc etc) and this is the ONLY mascara that allows my lashes to hold a curl with OR without a curler. I finally have lashes that look almost like really natural falsies.

It does flake a bit so I tend to brush off every few hours when I'm reapplying lipgloss anyways. But no clumping, just beautiful curled lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by elizgibb

I love this stuff, I got a travel sized with one of my UD palettes and I've been hooked since. The formula is really creamy and light so you can apply a couple coats without getting too clumpy, also it really does help keep your lashes curled all day. The brush fits perfectly on my lashes so I can do one swipe and get every lash coated. Also this stuff seems to last forever, I know your supposed to throw your mascara out every 3 months but I've had this stuff for 6 and it works as well as the day I got it. Definitely would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Tkachenko80

SO disappointed in this crap. Honestly when I first bought it and used it about three times, it worked great but the mascara began to clump my lashes soon after. I love Urban Decay as a whole, but this was an epic fail!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by CarmiMl0v3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always had problems finding a really good mascara until this one. I received it in a "Spend $50: Receive $50" deal from Urban Decay and couldn't pass it up. The mascara was free and full size. Personally, I find the wand is really useful. It curves to reach all my lashes and it helps create a curl that lasts all day. It doesn't flake on me or smudge which is always a plus. Even though I got the first tube free, I will save to repurchase because I can't replace this mascara.