August 21, 2014 | 1947 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Exfoliating Gloves

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these for a few bucks at CVS.... sssoooo good. Probably never going to buy an expensive body scrub ever again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by teesue

After reading the reviews, I get this product on nearby TBS.
And it really works!

Does no harm to my sensitive skin and very easy to use.
My back-acne also gradually disappear and you will get smooth-silk skin after you use it.

Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

Love the gloves! These are a great product for the shower. I use them all over, except for my face. They work great for exfoliation. I really like to use them to scrub my legs before shaving. I get a TREMENDOUSLY great shave and baby smooth legs! REALLY great for that summer tan, helps keep that dead, dull skin away. Obviously, you need to go easy in the sensitive areas of your body such as around your boobs and inner thigh areas. You'll hurt yourself (rug burn-style) if you're not careful and scrub too vigorously! (ow!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

I agree with everybody here that exfoliating gloves may change your life! I have very acne prone skin because my skin doesn't naturally exfoliate well for some reason. I have tried body scrubs and puffs and all sorts yet nothing compares to these. My body acne is gone, my ingrown hairs gone, my legs glow with radiance. I even use these lightly on my face because they work far superior to any face scrub i've used. And I have _really_ sensitive skin. I've used sensitive scrubs and little scrubbing brushes but this feels so much better and doesn't send my face red!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by dividir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this product. It is a good exfoliator. And it is easy to use because it is like you're just rubbing your body with your hands. So it obviously wins in the ergonomic design category.
I've used this with shower gels, bath gels, soaps and natural soaps (ose dudu/ african black soap)

My only qualm is that it doesn't lather up that well although the body shop site says it will increase your lather.

It does get rid of the dead skin cells a lot better than a body buff and it is very easy to use

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

God I love these gloves. They have seriously changed my skin for the better. They work a million times better than any body scrub I've ever owned. My skin feels so much cleaner and softer after using these--also way fewer ingrown hairs on my legs.
My only complaint is that they're a little small (but I have long fingers) and they would never fit men's hands. Also, if you're not careful I could see these stretching out/tearing/unraveling easily if you treat them roughly. Luckily they're pretty cheap so it's not the end of the world if you ruin them. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

love these. they take every soap and body wash into exfoliating scrubs. with these,you never need to buy body scrubs. you can get these from drug stores, but I think the TBS one has greater quality

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I love these gloves for the back of my arms, it really smooths the bumpiness out, doesn't work quite so well on my thighs but there's a definite improvement. They're better than any scrub I've used at any rate!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by azaleadeez

Back in my uni days this pair of gloves actually got rid of my back acne. If you are on a budget and looking for an effective exfoliator for your body, this is it. It always gives me soft, smooth skin and so easy to use since it well "fits like a glove" and wouldn't slip off soapy hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I totally forgot about making a review about my all time staple for several years - these gloves.
So here goes:

I use them, whenever I'm showering and always get compliments on my skin (I'm 41).
Soft, smooth, clear, radiant skin - is what I get.

Since I use them almost daily, I tend to forget what worth they have in my beauty regime. However, not bringing them along a 2 week vacation makes me miss them alot more than anticipated, and I see my skin getting a bit rougher and dryer.

I've tried several kinds of Exfoliating remedies from lofas to brushes, but I've ended up repurchasing these gloves as they do the best for my sensitive skin.

Will never stop repurchasing, even though they last a long time and are really inexpensive.
What they do to skin is magic.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No