Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

on 4/30/2015 8:07:00 AM

Real cheap but quality wise is awesome.
Had low expectations but was impressed.
It applies the blush quite lightly (which is how i like it!)
I hope that once I was it it will stay this way.

on 4/29/2015 6:00:00 PM

I had really high hopes for this brush. One of the girls I watch on YouTube showed hers and it looked really big and fluffy and perfect for blush. I ordered one from ULTA.com and it is much smaller and less fluffy than the one she had. I don't find that it is very good at applying blending out blushes. It just kind of leaves a thick stripe of pigment on the cheek. I prefer to use my e.l.f. complexion brush to apply my blush. I paid about $10 dollars for this Real Techniques brush and I would not buy it again.

on 4/29/2015 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Great brush, blends beautifully - seems big at first but you get used to how to use it for your face and get comfortable with it after a couple of times. Love this brush - an absolute yes!

on 4/4/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!

pros-
it really picks up the product
applies lightly
good quality
looks more expensive than it is
they are vegan-not made of animal!

cons-
quite expensive for a drugstore brush

on 3/31/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

it's awkwardly large to be used as a blush brush if you don't have huge cheeks. still a very soft brush and high quality for the price, however. if you have big cheeks, maybe this would be a good option for you!

on 3/27/2015 2:36:00 PM

I really don't like this brush, if you want a neat application you won't get it from this. It's too big and the application is very sheer as its quite floppy not dense enough. I will either discard it or save it for a very light dusting of powder.

on 3/17/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Already a fan of RT face brushes and own the majority of the. The blush brush is one of my favorites, it applies color flawlessly, the taper of the brush helps apply color in the right areas of the cheeks and very soft. No shedding, cleans easily, and versatile. Can be used as a face powder brush, contour, and bronzer brush. Only con is the size of the brush, it is bigger than most blush brushes so have to be careful not to pick up too much product and just use tapered top end of the brush to apply on the cheeks.

on 3/1/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Probably one of my favourite brushes (I should probably mention bronzer is my favorite makeup item, so it shouldn't be a shock that the brush I use to apply bronzer is my fave.) I really like how this applys product. It evenly distributes, very forgiving if you take too much, blends well. I do really enjoy the shape and size. It's not precise enough to be a contour brush (doesn't claim to be) but because of the shape it applys the product where you want it to. I also use this brush for very lazy makeup days for a light sweeping for powder all over the face when I don't want to take my time to use a powder foundation with a foundation brush. Highly recommend this brush. I am a fan of the real techniques brushes, and every single brush I have tried aside from 2 (in sets, I would have never bought them individually pointed foundation brushes), the rest are amazing.

on 2/23/2015 3:25:00 AM

used it with my nars orgasm blush and now it's stained;(

on 2/15/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Absolutely excellent!! I have now been converted to synthetic brushes!! This brush picks up blush sooo well; it is tapered which allows it to be placed neatly on the roses and contour of the face, very easy to wash and keeps it shape!! Also there had been absolutely no shedding (I've had it for about 2 months) and feels very well made. I think I will stick to this brand of brushes!! Definitely beats the bare mineral brushes I used to use!!

Popular Makeup Brushes