E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

So the way this brush is angled is supposed to make applying your eyeliner "easier"? Frankly, I couldn't really tell if it was easier or not. Just seems like you basic eyeliner brush. I use this thing for my gel eyeliner and it does the job, no more, no less. I personally think my Sephora eyeliner brush is better.

Not bad for 3 bucks though. If you're looking for an eyeliner brush and don't want tospend a lot of $$$, give this one a go.

I really, really, really hate this brush...I gave it three stars because I feel unduly influenced by the seven times a day that I stab myself with it and that's not really the brush's fault. Although I laugh at people who think this is easier than liquid liner. Have you ever stabbed yourself with a liquid liner? Have you ever *punctured a contact* with a liquid liner? I have used some pretty terrible liquid liners but none of them came close to the jacked-up cat eye this thing gave me. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat, my friends, and I am fairly sure one of them involves this eyeliner brush.

Anyway, one of the reasons why it is so terrible is that the bristles separated in two and the ends broke off a few so they're all uneven. (I've had it for a week. I hadn't even WASHED it yet). I managed to kind of smooth it out but the line is still weird and patchy because the bristles are uneven lengths. I may try to buy a slightly nicer one, but in the end I feel like my money is better spent on liquid liner. Their liquid liner is awesome. Go buy that.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This brush is PERFECT for applying my cream eyeliner and makes winged eyeliner a lot easier. It's better than any other eyeliner brush that I've tried. It's tiny, so that you can build up the product on your eye. The angle makes it so much easier to get your eyeliner to look good and prevent mess ups, cutting your getting ready time down. Not to mention this brush is super cheap, $1 from the E.L.F. website. You can't beat that price! If you love your cream eyeliner and want to try a new brush for applying, I would definitely recommend trying this one! And for only $1, why not?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Yes...I definitely would repurchase! This brush is perfect if you like a cat eye or flick with a very pointy end. Unlike E.L.F. 's other liner brushes, this one can help you get close to the lash and then with just a slight turn of your hand swoosh...flick that line. It is a dream. I really struggle with these kinds of eye looks and this one fits my needs. I can't speak to its durability but my suggestion would be to clean it after each use with a makeup or baby wipe so it stays clean and unfrayed.

Happy eyelinein' ya'll..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I actually use this to tight line my eyes because flat line brushes make my eyes water for some reason. I have had it for 4 months and so far it has not frayed. It may be a bit too long but it's never been a problem with application for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Ive been using this since I first bought my maybelline gel liner (4 years ago) I hate the brush that comes with it so I picked this up. I love this. Makes a wing soo much easier. Even if the product gets dry on the brush, I feel like it still does an awesome job. Clean regularly and youll be fine!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The bristles aren't as pointed as I would have liked (they flare), but it still does it's job wonderfully!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the BEST eyeliner brush for cream or gel eyeliner!! MUCH better than using a flat brush that some makeup artists use. @ first I was afraid I'd have a problem getting used to it. I had no problem @ all. I suggest to wipe the brush after every application. I like it so much that I bought 2 more. Can't beat the $3 price!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not a bad liner brush for $3!!

I picked this up after somehow losing my MAC 210 liner brush and it works nice. My only issue is that the ends fray out wich drive me nuts and can make my liner gel go on more thicker than I'd like..even when I fix the frays it always goes back to being frayed out...with that said I will keep this brush for back up but will suck it ip and dish out the $ for my MAC 210 brush.

Still for $3 you can't go wrong at all and if it wasn't for the brush fraying out on me this one would have been a keeper....and believe me I've tried everything I could to help with the fraying.

love. makes it so easy to line my inner, upper eye. makes my lashed look so thick. saw this tip on youtube makeup artist "goss". love him.

Popular Makeup Brushes