September 15, 2014 | 956 users online

Other - Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by valer0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall horrible. I love using Vaseline. I use it every day but this product is thick and sticky and just doesn't do for me what the good ol' fashioned plain Vaseline does. Pass on this and get the regular.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by lovermac

My husband has the driest skin I have ever seen on anyone. We have tried everything on his skin. I read the great reviews on here and ran out and picked this up for him. This stuff has been amazing for his skin. His skin actually looks nice and moisturized rather than a face full of flakes all the time. I started using it around my eyes and on my lips and I like it too. You can't beat the price. I highly recommend this to everyone,

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Vaseline is amazing! It's the best all-around moisturizer ever. I'm the kind of person who is a product junkie so I'm often tempted by stuff that smells amazing/comes in cute packaging/promises to save my skin etc, but I always come back to this. I use it on my lips to keep them crack-free in the winter, on the dry parts of my face after using salicylic acid, and on my fingernails. it has never broken me out, so don't be scared! I got this months ago and I am not even 1/4 of the way through after daily use. Give this as an Xmas gift cos it'll definitely be put to good use ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have lived in America for eight years, and have never really considered using the Vaseline petroleum jelly staple...But I just have, for the first time! I found this jelly through MUA Top Picks or Best Value link, and have contemplated getting it for reasons a lot of people do, and I was one of "those guys." After reading upon the subject enough and trusting everyone on here referencing their grandmas with amazing skin, I decided Vaseline should be safe, went to CVS and got myself this jar of goodness! I am happy with it...I use it under eyes over coconut oil, over lip-balmed lips, on my legs over moisturizer, and anywhere that needs to lock in moisture. I can tell a difference in my skin in the morning; it is not greasy, but moist. This jelly smells so comforting and delightful! Sometimes a little strong, but that happens with me throughout the month. The jar is super cute and I love keeping it by my bed, for a night ritual. I can't imagine how long it will last, but I just love it so much right now. For now, I would repurchase at least a small jar to keep in the house. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use on lips, hands, and under eyes. Cheap, works great, smells good and it also will keep the cap to superglue from getting stuck.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this simply as a lip balm. it's great and keeps my lips moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by frecklesnroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, maybe smearing a petroleum product on your skin is naughty, blah-blah-blah... but, add me to the loud, proud population of ladies whose mothers and grandmothers used Vaseline their whole lives and died at 100 with gorgeous skin.
At 39 (*vomits a little*) my skin has just become dry enough to handle the, well, Vaseline-ness of this one, and even now, I don't use it every night. When it's extra dry/cold outside, I use it as my night moisturizer, over rosehip seed oil and a thin coat of coconut oil. I use the Vaseline only on the driest parts-- for me, that's around my mouth and eyes.
I also slather it generously, all over, after using Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle pads, 2-3 times a week.
I don't guess I need mention (but here I go anyway) that it's great on feet, lips, hands... pretty much anything that may be feeling dry.
I love that it's a big $2 for over 7 ounces. I love the sweet, comforting cocoa butter scent, which I have come to equate with nite-nite. :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on whim last week to sooth my tortured cuticles. It worked great at healing my tired nail beds. It works great on your feet, elbows, knees, dry skin and your bum! It will leave your skin moisturized and feeling protected from the elements. I only bought a small jar but I will be going back to pick up a few fulls sized jars for myself and my mother. Great price too! It works WAY better on my feet than the Burt's Bees Coconut foot cream and its about half the price for twice the product. Bye, bye Burt!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Xochipilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I have the big tub and I use it primarily on my lips, crows feet and cuticles. It feels nice and smells good. I think it leaves my lips softer than regular lip balm. I'll have to try some of the other uses suggested in the reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This heals and protects my lips quicker than any other thing I have ever used, including the Chapstick brand. I remember my lips were horribly chapped and painful when I went to Alabama on Christmas. The skin was coming off all over my lips because the cold wind had dried them to the point they were burning a lot (I still got a scar). I put this on and it aleviated the pain and helped my lips heal quickly.
This lasts over the lips a very long time too! I don't really like the packaging but I love this stuff! You won't regret buying it!