Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

4.3

Cashmere Bunny, Heaven, Sexspresso Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Chocolate Martini, Erotica Ingredients/Ingrédients: Silica, Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Honey Pot Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). Push-Up, Silk Teddy Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Nudie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Cetearyl Isononanoate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

My favorite palette ever. I wish they didn't make a new one because they stopped selling this. I use this more than my naked palettes. I think the natural eye palette isn't appreciated as much as it should be

I love these colors! I was obsessed with the chocolate martini color, which that color alone was why I bought the palette. I love the mix of matte and sparkle eyeshadow and the pigment in this palette is amazing I'm in love with all of the colors. I was so impressed that this palette can create so many looks and I would definitely buy this again if I run out. I actually prefer this palette over my Urban Decay Nude 2 palette. The only problem I have with this palette is the packaging. The container that it comes in seems very flimsy and not very secure, like it won't stay closed, and if that's how I feel after just buying it, I'm nervous to see how it will hold up. But aside from the packaging I love love love this palette and all the colors in it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love! Great selection of colors. Great quality

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eye-shadow palette for my small hooded eyes. It gives you a variety of different, pigmented shadows that can be built up together or all worn alone as single shades. Fallout is non-existent, shades are very rich in color and glide on smoothly. Great, versatile shades that even includes instructions on three different looks on small note cards in the box.
Downsides: Huge, clunky packaging. They could scale back all of the cardboard and make it half the width for a slimmer effect. I hate carrying this around in my makeup bag because it is so bulky.

This is the best "natural" eye shadow kit I have ever had. Its super pigmented. The shadows look small but trust me a tiny bit goes a long way. I usually only have to tap it to get enough. It has so many shades, which I usually mix and match instead of just going down the line. They all look great together. I have the metal container and I def prefer that to the cardboard ones. I got this as a birthday gift and its just amazing. It is a little pricey but now that I have made the switch I dont think I will ever go back!

Ok, so this is my first pallet ever, so I am not very experienced in the world of eye shadows. Anyways, I find it easy to use and I manage to create different looks - so much fun!
I first thought it was on the pricey side but I think it is worth the money. Will buy again- or rather - I think I will try one of Too Faced's other pallets.

There is however a little fall out from the glittery ones, which is annoying.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the revamped palette and I've been loving it so far. This is a simple palette for girls who love nudes! I really like the way Too Faced has kept things simple for us with all the colour combis all lined up already. I don't use the matte colours in this (just not a fan of mattes in general) but the other 6 colours are great! So easy to bring along when travelling too.

Only downside is I find this a little pricey, especially compared to the Naked palettes. Its about 2/3 the price of the Naked palette with only about 1/2 the shades. Also, the packaging leaves a little to be desired, it doesn't feel very sturdy and for some reason it feels like it doesn't close well, so definitely hand-carry if you're bringing it travelling.

Personally I still prefer my Naked palette and Urban Decay for eyeshadows but this is a pretty good alternative, especially for travelling!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the original Natural Eye palette (from way back in the day when it was in a really boxy container - so boxy that it actually makes the current one look "streamlined" - and which included a drawer to house the fairly useless included dual ended brush). I loved everything about this palette EXCEPT for the colour Nude Beach. It looked like a lovely peachy champagne frost but the glitter in it was so coarse and dreadful that it ended up all over my face no matter what precautions I took, and the colour itself was pretty crummy since the "base" was pretty lacking in pigment and the glitter didn't do anything to make it any better. So I was glad to see that this shadow was removed from the "revamped" palette and replaced with Nudie, which looks to be a far more wearable, workable shade. BUT.....while they gave with one hand, they've taken away with the other by removing the absolutely wonderful Velvet Revolver, which was a fabulous grey/brown colour that truly looked like a shadow rather than like makeup when used to contour the crease. The colour they've replaced it with - Cashmere Bunny - looks fine, though it's warmer and a titch redder but it's not half so nice, IMO, as Velvet Revolver. It's a shame they removed it. Cocoa Puff is also gone, though I can live with that, but Velvet Revolver is a real loss.

I absolutely love this pallet. I don't feel the need to buy any other pallet because it has shimmery and Matte shades. Color pay off is fabulous and last a long time. I just saw the new packaging and it looks great. And I'm also so happy too faced replaced nude beach with a beige color. It was far too shimmery and chalky. It's great & I would 100% recommend.

I just bought the new version of this palette and I love it. It has great matte and shimmer shades that are perfect for everyday or night. I really like the new tin packaging with mirror. It also comes with 3 new shades that I really like. It is cruelty free and I would highly recommend it to anyone.