September 20, 2014 | 1584 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Natural Eye Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the theme of this palette- super cute and sexy! This is forever one of my favorite palettes, the only ones that top this are ones I've put together myself, which don't count. ;) I use every shadow in this palette, except for Nude Beach. For some reason, I can't take a liking to that one. This has a perfect selection of cool and warm toned shadows, and I love how they did the three big shades. I took a lippie off for packaging. Mine is the smaller form (thank goodness) but it is still a pain to store! It doesn't stand up normally, and is still pretty thick. Love this! I use this all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PALLETTE. IT DOES HAVE FALL OUT SO DO YOUR EYES FIRST. HOWEVER U CAN USE THIS EVERYDAY WITH TEHE COLORS THEY GIVE YOU,. VERY SPARKLY AND PIGMENTED. I LOVE THIS PALLETTE AND IT WILL LAST YOU MORE THAN A YEAR, ALOT OF PRODUCT FOR MONEY. YOU THINK ITS OVERPRICED BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT. ALL MY GIRLS WHO LOVE NUDES GRAB THIS.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Love this- it's pretty much the only eye shadow palette I use, and I don't understand why there isn't way more hype about it (maybe eclipsed by the Naked palettes?) Basically just a really versatile- must have palette that would be a welcome addition to most girls make up collections

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by LexValter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette, it was basically my go to palette for everyday makeup. These shadows are creamy and pigmented and look great on all skin tones. The only thing I didn't like was that I never used some of the colors at all! *cough nude beach and velvet revolver cough cough* One just has very little pigment and giant specks of glitter and the other is a cool taupe which can't be flattering on anyone with a warmer skin tone....unless weird chalky eyes is your thing. Honey pot is my favorite though, it's a beautiful gold with a satin finish, it looks great all over the lid and with winged eyeliner. You'll feel gorgeous but it's so simple~

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by syrupsippinsyd

I was apprehensive of buying the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette as 1) I have never bought a Too Faced product before and 2) I am a die hard Urban Decay eye shadow girl. However, my local Ulta was having a promotion on Too Faced products and I decided to give it a go. I have never made a better decision! I use this palette daily, as the 9 colors can be mixed and match for school, work, family and night wear. The instruction cards that come with are helpful for beginners and to see how each color blends together. I've been using this palette almost every day since the beginning of summer and I haven't made a dent in any of the colors, I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I got this last easter and I still haven't run out. I use this pretty much everyday during the winter and fall because most of the colors have sparkle and i dont really wear that much eyeshadow in the summer. However i do find myself using velvet revolver, expresso, and heaven allot when i go out during the summer because they are very natural colors. my favorite is push up which is like a pinkish champaigne color. the colors are very pigmented and they last all day (if you have a good primer) I think it was a bit pricy but it was worth it because it still looks like i haven't made a dent in it and ive had to for about a year and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was my VERY first high end product... I got it at Ulta a while back(few years) and have loved it since... I use it sparingly because I dont have $30 to spend on a new palette but this one is wonderful for a nude eye... It really is all you need!!! add some face products and mascara and its an all in one! It comes with a sample of shadow insurance which is OK but I like other stuff better... like my paint pot in painterly and UDPP in Eden...

Overall HIGHLY recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by irf7

1. Blends easy
2. Great colour pay off
3. Great colours
4. Reasonable pricing for the quality of the product
5. Packaging is great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryyy

My mother bought this for herself since she wanted to start a makeup collection all thanks to yours truly. I recommended this for her and I would take it to test it and see where I stood with this palette.

I like it, its like an alternative for the Naked 1 Palette by UD and its very easy and simple to use. Pigmentation could be much better but its great, after all it is "Natural Eye" and packaging is great! I carry this in my purse for touch ups!

I'd buy one for myself since I gotta stop stealing this from my mother.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by hannahs21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette!! The shades are beautiful and perfect for the summer time:) I am a teenager and love to wear sparkles on my eyes and was looking for something fun, and girly but could still wear to school and this is perfect!! I would defiantly suggest this for girls that want to spark up their look!!