Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

4.3

Cashmere Bunny, Heaven, Sexspresso Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Chocolate Martini, Erotica Ingredients/Ingrédients: Silica, Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Honey Pot Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). Push-Up, Silk Teddy Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Nudie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Cetearyl Isononanoate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 6/24/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the revamped palette and I've been loving it so far. This is a simple palette for girls who love nudes! I really like the way Too Faced has kept things simple for us with all the colour combis all lined up already. I don't use the matte colours in this (just not a fan of mattes in general) but the other 6 colours are great! So easy to bring along when travelling too.

Only downside is I find this a little pricey, especially compared to the Naked palettes. Its about 2/3 the price of the Naked palette with only about 1/2 the shades. Also, the packaging leaves a little to be desired, it doesn't feel very sturdy and for some reason it feels like it doesn't close well, so definitely hand-carry if you're bringing it travelling.

Personally I still prefer my Naked palette and Urban Decay for eyeshadows but this is a pretty good alternative, especially for travelling!

on 6/23/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the original Natural Eye palette (from way back in the day when it was in a really boxy container - so boxy that it actually makes the current one look "streamlined" - and which included a drawer to house the fairly useless included dual ended brush). I loved everything about this palette EXCEPT for the colour Nude Beach. It looked like a lovely peachy champagne frost but the glitter in it was so coarse and dreadful that it ended up all over my face no matter what precautions I took, and the colour itself was pretty crummy since the "base" was pretty lacking in pigment and the glitter didn't do anything to make it any better. So I was glad to see that this shadow was removed from the "revamped" palette and replaced with Nudie, which looks to be a far more wearable, workable shade. BUT.....while they gave with one hand, they've taken away with the other by removing the absolutely wonderful Velvet Revolver, which was a fabulous grey/brown colour that truly looked like a shadow rather than like makeup when used to contour the crease. The colour they've replaced it with - Cashmere Bunny - looks fine, though it's warmer and a titch redder but it's not half so nice, IMO, as Velvet Revolver. It's a shame they removed it. Cocoa Puff is also gone, though I can live with that, but Velvet Revolver is a real loss.

on 6/22/2014 8:05:00 PM

I absolutely love this pallet. I don't feel the need to buy any other pallet because it has shimmery and Matte shades. Color pay off is fabulous and last a long time. I just saw the new packaging and it looks great. And I'm also so happy too faced replaced nude beach with a beige color. It was far too shimmery and chalky. It's great & I would 100% recommend.

on 5/13/2014 4:26:00 AM

I just bought the new version of this palette and I love it. It has great matte and shimmer shades that are perfect for everyday or night. I really like the new tin packaging with mirror. It also comes with 3 new shades that I really like. It is cruelty free and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

on 4/3/2014 5:20:00 AM

If I was to run out of this it should probably be a "NO" as I have enough eye shadow palettes to last me forever! But I do love this one so much so would have to replace it. It's always my number one go to for travelling because it has everything you need for a day and night look and Cocoa Puff makes the most gorgeous eyeliner.

I think the newer version of this palette comes in a tin now. Mine is in the cardboard packaging. I love Honey Pot a true light gold and one of the nicest golds from all the palettes I have.

My favourite go-to combo I have been wearing for the last week and loving is Silk Teddy in the inner corner, Push Up on the lid and as an under eye liner, Velvet Revolver in the crease and Erotica in the outer "V". There is a little fall out from the glittery ones but no worse than Lorac or Urban Decay - so a quite flick under the eyes when you are done with a fluffy brush and you'll be as good as new again :)

I'm NC15 for reference and don't find these eye shadows "overpowering" .

on 2/27/2014 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

There are only 2 palettes I take when travelling... LORAC Pro and this one, I believe that speaks volumes on how much I love this, when you travel, you know there will be photo's... daytime/ nightime looks to create, staying power, etc. and this baby is amazing!

on 2/22/2014 10:58:00 AM

Natural Eye palette is probably my favorite eye shadow palette, I reached for it all the time. I like it better than my Naked palette. I love the matte eye shadows in the top row, they are perfect for my everyday eye makeup. I like the second row too... perfect for a quick weekend makeup. The bottow row... can't remember touching those glittery monsters ever lol.

Even though I only use like 2/3 of this eye shadow palette, I still love love love it. The eye shadows that do I use are good quality and apply well. I would definitely repurchase.

on 2/16/2014 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Super cute packaging, gorgeous colors. I'm in love with this palette!!!!

on 11/26/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love the theme of this palette- super cute and sexy! This is forever one of my favorite palettes, the only ones that top this are ones I've put together myself, which don't count. ;) I use every shadow in this palette, except for Nude Beach. For some reason, I can't take a liking to that one. This has a perfect selection of cool and warm toned shadows, and I love how they did the three big shades. I took a lippie off for packaging. Mine is the smaller form (thank goodness) but it is still a pain to store! It doesn't stand up normally, and is still pretty thick. Love this! I use this all the time!

on 10/29/2013 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PALLETTE. IT DOES HAVE FALL OUT SO DO YOUR EYES FIRST. HOWEVER U CAN USE THIS EVERYDAY WITH TEHE COLORS THEY GIVE YOU,. VERY SPARKLY AND PIGMENTED. I LOVE THIS PALLETTE AND IT WILL LAST YOU MORE THAN A YEAR, ALOT OF PRODUCT FOR MONEY. YOU THINK ITS OVERPRICED BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT. ALL MY GIRLS WHO LOVE NUDES GRAB THIS.