BeneFit Cosmetics b right triple performing facial emulsion

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.49%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%, Sulisobenzone 1.50% Other Ingredients: Water (aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polycrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidnone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xantham Gum, Laureth-7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, BHT, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkastanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 6/21/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Really love that it's oil-free. It wasn't greasy after i've applied and absorbs fast. Doesn't dry up my skin. I'm so in love with this but It's kind of overpriced.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like that it has sunscreen and is very fast absorbing so I can apply makeup almost immediately afterwards but you can get better spf moisturisers at a lower price. Honestly, benefit's skincare products are really overpriced for how basic they are. I'm a fan of their make up but their skincare needs some work.

on 5/16/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The bottle is cute! It does not work good alone for my skin... I use it after I place my Mac oil control lotion this product without it makes my skin really oily wet looking!!! But if I use my Mac first let it set then this let it set then apply foundation it's good for me!

on 4/2/2013 9:27:00 PM

I originally received a sample of this with a Sephora online order and after trying the sample, it worked so well for me that I went to pick-up a full sized bottle. Sephora.com won't ship this to Canada, so I had to wait until I could find it in a store here in Canada. NOTE: Finally when I found it in Canada, the label is slightly different (they put a sticker label over the original label and don't advertise the SPF 15 due to some sort of regulations, I believe Benefit has to pay more for a license to advertise SPF in Canada or something like that, but regardless, I know it is the same product because the exact same ingredients). I have combo skin leaning towards the oily side that is also acne-prone, and I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that meshes well with my skin. A moisturizer that is too heavy and my face feels greasy and greases up quickly, a moisturizer that is not hydrating enough causes my skin to grease up like crazy as well. I had been using Philosophy Hope in a Jar (a tad too heavy, leaves a greasy film on my face) and La Mer Gel Creme (also leaves a bit of a film on my face), and I much prefer this Benefit one over both of them (it is also cheaper too at CDN$36 a bottle). This Benefit facial emulsion really seems to provide just the right amount of moisture for my combo skin -- it has a great lightweight texture that absorbs quickly, leaves my skin feeling supple, it is oil-free, contains SPF 15, and it dries to a matte yet luminous finish (no tacky or filmy feel left behind). I use this before primer and I find it really helps keep my skin more balanced through the day. This has a light perfumey fragrance which I am not crazy about, but at least it is not floral and tolerable for me. I am also not a fan of the glass pump bottle (it is heavy, and I am always paranoid this will slip out of my hands by accident one day and smash into bits on the floor!). But packaging and fragrance aside, everything else about this product is spot on for me so huge rave from me for this moisturizing lotion -- I'd say this is a must try for combo or oilier gals!

on 4/2/2013 10:38:00 AM

Although I'm not a sunscreen wearer, I've used this on days I've run out of my regular moisturizer. In my opinion, this is a nice SPF 15 lotion that won't dry up skin--for those with oily or combo skin in their thirties. I can't imagine being a user of this in my teens or twenties with my skin type; it's that moisturizing on me. If the SPF were higher, I'd have broken out from clogged pores or irritation.

This is a cheaper, less heavy version of Estee Lauder's Daywear lotion. I'd much prefer scentless product, but my real rant is the packaging, which is not exactly portable. However, Benefit sells kits of their skin care which are great for travel.

on 3/7/2013 9:01:00 AM

I got a couple sample packets of this with my last benefit purchase..and I think one from Sephora. I really enjoyed it. It is a thick, oil free facial moisturizer. I think it would be amazing at night and for those drier days during the day. I definitely think I would purchase a full size once I get through a few other moisturizers.

It also smelled very pleasant. I don't love the price but it made my skin soft no question!

on 3/1/2013 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I received a sample size of this moisturiser after purchasing several Benefit makeup items - I hadn't heard much about their skincare line as they are so renown for their makeup products, so I was excited to try this. This moisturiser claims to be oil-free and contain SPF, so I was hoping it would be an all-rounder moisturiser to wear throughout the year and take care of my difficult sensitive/combination skin. A full size bottle retails for 19.50 for 50ml.
My favourite thing about Benefit is the packaging which is always beautifully designed - even down to the sample packets, which is a squeezy cardboard tube - easy to apply but dries up at the opening between uses. I used a tiny amount of this moisturiser in the morning before applying primer and foundation for 2 weeks. It felt light to apply, appeared to sink in well and didn't feel too greasy, but the over-perfumed floral fragrance was too strong, especially for something designed to go on oily/combination skin that would already be easily irritated.
After the 2 weeks, my skin didn't feel any dramatically different - still the same amounts of oiliness and dryness on my sensitive/combination skin and leaving me a bit sick of the pungent floral perfume.
My Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit oil-free moisturiser has much more noticeable results and costs less than half of what this does, with much better results - why would I pay 19 for just an average moisturiser? I'd use it if I got it as a gift but definitely won't be going back to purchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion is a "sheer, oil free, broad spectrum SPF 15 facial sunscreen lotion". Benefit says that this moisturizer 'hydrates, protects, and comforts the skin with an oil free, lightweight formula. contains exclusive ultra moisturizing ingredients to help capture and maintain water on the skin's surface." This moisturizer's broad spectrum SPF 15 protects against UVA/UVB radiation. This is my third moisturizer from Benefit's relatively new Radiant skincare line. I got a tiny 8.9ml (.3fl oz) bottle in the Benefit B.right Radiant Skincare Intro Kit, which sold for $12. The full size of Benefit's Facial Emulsion contains 50ml (1.7fl oz) and sells for $28. Benefit's entire skin care range is made in France. Benefit does not test on animals. Benefit products can be bought through the brand's website, at Benefit boutiques and counters, as well as at Ulta and Sephora.
There are not enough adjectives for the packaging of Benefit's Facial Emulsion. Beautiful, elegant, vintage, infuriating. The bottle looks lovely, but it is oh so impractical. The bottle is made of a light, aqua tinted glass with textured bumps running up the sides. The bottle is topped with a beige plastic cap, on the full size the cap is made of imitation cork. The shape of the bottle is a rounded polygon that narrows up into the beck of the bottle. And that's where our problems begin...and end. It's pretty hard to get product out of this little bottle. It needs to be stored upside down and tapped against the hand a lot to get product out in a timely manner. I'm pretty sure the full size bottle has a pump, but I could be wrong. Packaging is plain, otherwise. The name of the product can be found on the bottle. A full ingredient list is present on the bottom of the bottle on a peel off sticker.
Benefit's Facial Emulsion is a thin, white lotion. This moisturizer is incredibly lightweight, as promised, and sinks in just about immediately after application. Something about Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion feels very soothing and cooling on the skin. Because it's such a lightweight moisturizer it doesn't impart a lot of hydration into the skin; if that's what you're looking for you should check out Total Moisture instead. This would be an excellent moisturizer for normal to slightly oily skin. Immediately after application, Triple Performing Facial Emulsion feels slightly greasy, but that quickly fades away to leave my skin feeling super refreshed and very soft. Benefit's Facial Emulsion, which I used in the morning, provides just the right amount of light moisture to keep my skin feeling good all day long. My only problem with this product is that it's intensely fragranced. There's no reason for any skincare product to contain so much fragrance, a common skin irritant. Yes this product does smell good, but it's far too strong.
I really like Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion, it's a great day time moisturizer, very light yet very effective. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry or sensitive skin, or if you can't handle strongly scented products. The packaging is lovely, very olde school, but not very functional, well at least not the mini version. While I likely won't repurchase it, just because it's so expensive, but I do recommend it if you have normal to oily skin and are looking for a high end, lightweight moisturizer. I wish there was more buzz about Benefit's skincare line, from the four products I've tried, everything is very good!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this....I am not sure if I like the facial cream from this line or this facial emulsion better. This is a more of a liquid than the cream but it works just as well. It smells great too.

on 12/14/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I think I have found my holy grail moisturizer!

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I love how my skin feels with it on. It feels light and refreshing, great for my oily/combination skin. I put it on after I wash my face, and anytime after I shower, too, and it keeps my skin from drying out and also helps prevent my forehead from getting that oily sheen.

I've been using Benefit skincare products for about 6 months now, and I haven't found one yet that I don't like. I also use the facial scrub, which I believe may have been discontinued (?), and the toning lotion, which is lovely and refreshing.

My favorite parts about the Benefit skincare line, besides how well the products work, is the smell! All their products smell great, I can't even describe it, it's just a really gentle and refreshing smell, it smells pretty somehow :)
The other thing I love is the packaging, it's so cute.

This moisturizer comes in a glass bottle with a pump. I usually use about 2 pumps per application--it comes out in a small, manageable amount so I never have to waste any lotion!

The only downside is yes, the price is pretty steep for an unemployed college girl. However, if you can afford it, it's definitely worth it to splurge! And it seems like the product will last me quite a while, too.

Popular Moisturizers