October 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lately I've found myself on a cheek/face kick. I've been buying all sorts of blushes (powder, cream, gel, stains) and different foundations to test them out on. This product is great--like a powdery cream that glides right on. It's super blendable, so you don't have to worry about putting too much on during your first swipe (who hasn't done that with a powder blush?) and this product has just enough hint of shimmer to be interesting without totally overpowering the face.

The shade I purchased this in, Afterglow, really would be perfect on any skin tone. I have very fair skin and dark hair, and I find that this really helps me look flushed for natural looks. A great purchase and something fun to play with and have in your bag of tricks when you want to try something a little different :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Greedy (a beautyful burgundy berry colour) on a whim as I love other UD-products, and boy am I glad I did. This blush is just perfection! Every other cream blush I own (amongst them are Tarte and NYX) is just bleh in comparison.

It's pigmented, but as it's really easy to blend into the skin it's also easy to avoid looking like a clown. Just three swirls with my finger, pat on the cheek, blend and taadah!

Will definitely buy other shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for Crush. I got a free sample of it from UD, and I loved it so much I had to go buy it! It looks really bright in the pan, but applied with a light hand, it gives a gorgeous deep pink, slightly peach flush. It has no shimmer. I am very pale, leaning cool, and this is one of my favorite blushes. I use a small skunk brush to apply it and this works perfectly, although it can be applied nicely with fingers as well. My skin is a little oily, so some cream blushes don't last long on me, but this one lasts all day. Don't be afraid of the brightness on this one, give it a try! I think this could look good on most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by RancidRabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay products so when I got my hands on Urban Decays Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint in Bang I seriously could not wait to use it! I don't know why but for some reason I chose the color Bang which happens to be a neon orange color. I normally wear pink blushes since I'm really pale so this was a huge change for me. I applied it with my finger tips and I thought the color was a bit too strong for my skin tone. So I was a little disappointed. Later I got an idea to apply the blush with a stippling brush and it came out amazing! This is my everyday blush! When I would wear cream blushes in the past they would fade within a few hours and I would have to reapply. I do not have that problem with UD's Glide On Cheek Tint. It takes a long while to fade or come off completely. Even when it starts to fade the color still looks so pretty. I read a lot of reviews on the shades Quickie and Fetish but hardly any on Bang. I think Bang would look nice on all skin tones. I'm very light skinned and when I showed my aunt my new blush she was totally freaked out and told me that was meant for someone with a much darker skin tone. Like it mentioned before this is now my everyday blush. I'm so pleased with how it looks on my skin. I used to use MAC cremeblush in Posey every single day but I had several issues with it. So all in all I love this blush. Its sheer so you can build the color if necessary. I love the packaging its a bright purple compact with a silver snake on the top with a mirror inside. The only problem i have with this is that its $24. Which is kind of expensive but in a way its worth it because a little does go along way. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this product. Let me know if it worked for you or if it didn't and how you felt about it. If you have any questions let me know! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for reading!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ypratt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After-glow Cheek Tint - Crush. My daughter tried to sell me on this blush, but I kept thinking it's just too bright. So I asked the salesperson to help me. She took me to the same blush! It is definitely not too bright, although it appears so in the container. It's very sheer, can be layered for more color and blends easily. I've also found that does have pretty good staying power, which none of my previous blushes had. I love this blush and will be heading out this weekend to purchase another color for fall!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by stelladream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample at Ulta. I got the brightest hot pink... which is crush? Anyway, tried it on at home and i automatically fell in love. I have this beautiful natural flush of color. After i finish this sample i'm so going to purchase it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by dandanmian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

UPDATE: i realise that the glow is only created if ive liquid foundation beneath. on bare skin it is sheer such that my girl friends call it natural and guy friends call it invisible.
----------
i have this in crush which gives me the most natural glow. people actually ask if ive just exercised and i nod with my fingers crossed. i think it's cos this is a reddish pink on my skin. perhaps fetish and greedy will create more sophisticated looks but for those who want to look naturally flushed and sun-kissed, crush is for you.

the only con is that the colour intensity varies a lot in different lights so the perfect coverage comes with trial and error.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by big_tuna

I LOVE this blush! It doesn't make me break out and it blends really well. I got this in Crush, which looks scary bright in the compact but super nice and light on your face. The case is pretty great too. It's slim enough to slip in a small bag or in your pocket and comes with a mirror. It is pretty pricey, but it should last you a pretty long time. I've had mine for a few months and have barely put a dent in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are many colors to choose; you need to check them out to get a good match for your skin. I love SCORE. Some of the others were too pink / red for my face. It is a softer product that gives me a glow without a heavy BLUSH look. It is also not a powder; I prefer this as it has a dewy glow. Really nice. I use a brush to apply - so should last for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by cessnovember

As a makeup rookie, I needed something that was foolproof, and this product is it. Three swirls of my finger in the pan, some more swirling onto my cheeks, and I'm done. I have this product in Crush, and it works perfectly with my fair skin; I needed something that would give me a healthy glow in the daytime without making me look too made up. It's definitely a shocking color in the pan, but it blends beautifully so that I don't really worry about leaving freaky streaks (remember, makeup rookie here). I also love that I don't feel it on my cheeks--I don't like to feel like I'm wearing product, and this stuff shows up, stays on throughout the day, doesn't irritate my skin, and doesn't add to my greasy cheeks problem (while my skin is combo, my cheeks do end up oily when it gets warm out).