April 23, 2014 | 1404 users online

Styling Products - Suave - Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray *new version*

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this small bottle way at the top of the shelf. I read that it compares to the Sebastian shine spray, and it includes minerals. You must shake it before spraying it onto hair. I shook it in the store and all this very light ivory shimmer was in the bottle. It's very sparse and not like a shimmer or glitter once it's on your hair. It smells really nice for a drugstore product, like sweet berries. It's also very light weight, and I hope this can replace some of my expensive shine sprays. I alternate between Frederic Fekkai and Alterna Kendi oil spray. I've been using Organix Argan Weightless Healing Dry Oil Mist and I love it so much. So that's another option if this won't work for you! Organix also has a Keratin mist if you prefer that one. Don't expect it to replace a frizz cream or oil. It's just for shine and to tame flyaways and make hair more polished, but it's really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is totally decent, the sparkles lured me in, i usually buy fructis shine spray HG love it, my hair is damaged on ends from excessive bleaching, color changing blah blah blah.... this works as good but smells better and costs a tiny bit less. suave has really stepped up their game, w/ the new packaging, and high end comparisons, i fell hook line and sinker.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Hair Type: Long, very thick w/ natural wave and tends to be frizzy.

I bought this shine spray hoping it would work just as good as Chi Silk Infusion Serum but for a lot less $$$ or my past time HG Citre Shine Shine Mist (no longer to be found at any of my local pharmacies). Sorry, but this shine spray didn't perform that well. After using the Sauve Sleek shampoo (which I love) and a deep conditioner, I blow dryed my hair and at this point, it is already pretty smooth with the exception of some flyaways and frizziness at the ends. After applying this shine spray, I did notice some shine when the light hit it a certain way but nothing spectacular. If I apply more then two sprays, it weighs my hair down and it looks wet looking. I even notice that it will activate my natural wave creating a look I was trying to avoid! I wasn't impressed with this and I will put it up for swap. I'll be sticking to my Silk Infusion. I gave this product two lippies: 1 for price and 2 for packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by trinidoodlebug

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice little shine spray; good scent, appropriate amount of 'cones, and little shimmer particles of mica that catch the light and enhance the shine in your hair. The only downside for me is the denatured alcohol which needs to be present for the 'cones to be in a spray format but also tends to dry out my hair.

I help to mitigate the negative effects by making my own version of "Morrocan oil lite" (everyone knows that Moroccan oil is just 'cones with a bit of oil and fragrance, right ;)).
I add two healthy dropperfuls of 100% pure argan oil to the bottle and shake it up. The oil is immediately emulsified in the solution and help to provide moisture to the hair. Obvs use more or less oil according to your hairs' needs. For $2 you really can't beat this little gem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I have to join the chorus of very positive ratings here on this product. I bought it dirt cheap at Giant, expecting it to be greasy or heavy and I am pleased to report that it is feather light. Despite the light weight of the product, it delivers sexy, beautiful shine effortlessly and makes my hair vibrant (just as the name suggests)without heavy weigh down or eventual dry out due to a ton of alcohol. Love the pretty and very light scent too. Great product at a wonderful price. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sinfulnails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great! I got this for free with a coupon, but I wasn't expecting much considering that it is Suave. I was wrong! Spray this on dry hair and it gives it a little moisture and makes it shine. Better yet, it smells absolutely wonderful. I will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

Awesome stuff! You can actually see glitter pieces in the bottle when you shake it up. Smells sooo good! Leaves a great shine without leaving hair greasy or stiff. Why pay more when this is dirt cheap and so great?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

Great stuff! Doesn't leave hair greasy feeling or sticky. It adds some moisture back into dry hair and has little light reflecting particles in it as long as you shake the bottle well. The only thing I don't like is that it smells kinda gross, but fades after its dry.